As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Parker Brothers #ad
Vintage 1972 Blue Box Edition Rook Card Game By Parker Brothers #adParker Brothers #ad
- Fun for the Entire Family. For 2 or more Players. Numerical Card Game. Ages 6 to Adult. Parker brothers Game Of Games.
2. Brybelly #ad
Includes 4-Color Index and 25 Scorecards, 2-Pack Custom for Rook Specialty Decks of Playing Cards for Classic Family Trick-Taking, Compatible with Rook, Hearts, & Rummy, Blackbird Card Game #adBrybelly #ad
- Who's keeping score: with 25 tear-away scorecards included, you'll be able to track your points over the course of dozens of games. Trump card: it's the classic card game that demands cooperation and communication! Classic trick taking games have been a staple of competitive card gaming for years and now you can bring home the fun.
The classic rook card game: each 57-card specialty deck contains the 41 cards needed for 4-player games like Rook, Dixie, and an additional 16 cards for games like Hearts, Rummy, and 8 Up.
Each card features a stunning crow motif. Pickup & play: don't know how to play? No problem! Instructions for Blackbird and several game play variations are included. A good omen: enjoy the classic crow imagery of vintage playing card decks in a modern style.
3. WE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
We're Not Really Strangers Card Game, an Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker #adWE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
- Comes with 2 pencils, wnrs notepad, 2 transparent Dig Deeper cards, 150 questions and wildcards. Three carefully crafted levels of questions and wildcards that allow you to deepen your existing relationships as well as create new ones.
Warning: Feelings May Arise. The second is how you win. Box dimensions: 5x4x3 in.
2-play to grow. We’re not really strangers is a purpose driven card game and movement all about empowering meaningful connections. There are two ways to play: 1-Play safe. This game is optimized for 2 players ages 12 and up; however, you can play this game with up to 6 people.
4. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Ten Frames Playing Cards, LEARNING ADVANTAGE #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Choose between let's make ten, I Spy a Sum, Ten Frame War and Speed Sequence. Teach foundational math concepts -- a different take on the classic ten Frame activity, these cards visually show kids the many combinations of 10 These cards help kids learn to recognize numbers.
Vital for understanding math -- using this expert-developed system for learning basic math, children's confidence will thrive! Ten frames are an essential tool for anyone teaching math to youngsters.
Children will love to play and learn with others! Take math anywhere -- ten frame playing cards ensure a fun math experience anywhere. Take them to play dates, classrooms or use them in a family game night! 4 games in 1 -- this single set includes instructions for 5 different games. Encourage collaborative play -- help foster social skills in kids aged 5+.