As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Legendary Games #ad
Ninety-Nine or Bust Game #adLegendary Games #ad
- A short and fast family card game for ages 10 and older. Simple and easy to understand, play again and again. Think fast, you bust! any player who cannot keep the count at, or below 99, because if your score goes hire than 99, loses the round.
Played with 2-4 players. Everyone can play and it never gets old. For the whole family: get everyone together for a quick game that is a fun, strategic game for all.
Educational: this game is fast action, teaches quick addition skills, extremely educational and keeps older minds sharp. Perfect if you're trying to improve your math skills! perfect present: whether it’s for christmas, or just to visit the new neighbors with this family fun card game will have them roaring! They’ll want to give one to their friends! Specifications: includes fifty-two 99 or bust cards, a set of rules, a housewarming party, and marker to keep score.
Objective: played in two short rounds involving simple addition.
2. Mattel Games #ad
Reinhard Staupe's BLINK Family Card Game, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up, Travel-Friendly, with 60 Cards and Instructions #adMattel Games #ad
- Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round. Race in a head-to-head competition with blink, count, 2 players try to match the shape, the lightning-fast card game! Using sharp eyes and fast hands, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles.
Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game! Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play. Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mattel Games #ad|
3. Magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #adMagilano #ad
- Languages: english, Spanish, 1 game notepad, French, Italian. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! A turn-based and time flexible game.
Lots of fun for your friends and family. Estimate - Get used to chances. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, because then ends a round. Game duration: about 30 minutes.
Contents: 150 game cards, German, 1 manual. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Made in Germany. So beware, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Players: for 2 - 8 players.
4. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults. Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Ages 8 to adult ;1-7 players; Includes solitaire version. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players. Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card.
5. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, buddy ups, that feeling is what this game is all about.
Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds.
Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, and duels. Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, memo pad, 80 betting tokens, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, chopsticks, 10 cups, 5 Balls, 4 Dice, Tape Measure, Sand Timer. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
2-5 Players, Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, A Russian Roulette Card Game, Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, beach trip, including a family game night, road trip or drinking with friends!.
Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. A kitty-powered russian roulette card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
15 minutes to play, 2-5 players, ages 7+ - Includes 56 cards, featuring hilarious illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal. Game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
8. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- America's #1 gerbil coffin. This is the main game. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Buy this first.
9. MONOPOLY #ad
Monopoly Deal Card Game Amazon Exclusive #adMONOPOLY #ad
- If you are looking for a fun family/friend game, this is it. Now only plays up to five players which takes apprx 45 min to play w/5 people, apprx 35 min w/4, apprx 15-25 minutes w/3 people and apprx 5-15 minutes w/2 people.
Fun, fast dealing…every card counts. New monopoly deal card game that is moving through Family Game Nights everywhere. Collect 3 complete property sets but beware of the Debt Collectors, Forced Deals and Deal Breakers.
10. Play Nine #ad
Play Nine, The Card Game of Golf! #adPlay Nine #ad
- Play time: 15-20 min. Just like the actual game, the card game of golf, the person with the lowest score wins! All ages: recommended for ages 8 and up, play nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
Includes 2 decks of premium play nine cards 108 cards, easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil.
Specifications: for 2-6 players. Hole in one: play nine, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Any occasion: perfect for family game night, reunions, or as a down time activity, holiday parties, this match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
Skill level: Novice, Intermediate, Expert. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. Full play in description. Play: players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Recommended for ages 8+.
|Brand||Play Nine #ad|