As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+ #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Plays in 40-70 minutes.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
4. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. The longer the routes, the more points they earn.
Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America.
Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
5. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games | Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- Ages 10+, 90- 120 minute playing time. In root, players drive the narrative and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability. Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
6. Cephalofair Games #ad
Brown, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven: Jaws of The Lion Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Players will assume the roles of 4 new hardened mercenaries and work together to fight through a new prequel campaign full of choices, challenges, and twists. Playable as a stand-alone game or as an expansion to Gloomhaven.
New built in tutorials, learn-to-play guide, and play-surface scenario books allow players to jump into the action more quickly and easily than ever before. Cooperative campaign game of tactical combat set in the Gloomhaven universe.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cepholafair Games #ad|
7. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- It is recommended for ages 8+. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date, but the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players.
In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters. The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, 4 Dinosaur player boards, and 1 rule book.
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
9. Red Raven Games #ad
Red Raven Games Near and Far Board Games #adRed Raven Games #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Item package Weight:2. 812 kg. Product Type:Board Game. Item package dimension:7. 366 cm l x 29. 718 cm w x 29. 972 cm H.
|Brand||Red Raven Games #ad|
10. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Underwater Cities #adRio Grande Games #ad
- For 1-4 players. 90+ minute playing time. Build and develop underwater metropolises by constructing kelp farms, desalination plants, laboratories and tunnels to connect them. Ages 13+. Components: 1 game board, 8 government contracts, 47 tunnel tiles, 35 credit tokens, 1 action cloning tile, 83 resource tokens, 1 era marker, 12 action tiles, 4 player info cards, 4 scoring cards, 4 assistant cards, 180 era cards, 12 player markers, 25 special cards, 111 structure tokens, 4 multiplier tiles, 16 metropolis tiles, 30 domes, 4 player boards, 1 rulebook.