As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Preschool Game, Boggle Junior, First Boggle Game, Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, spelling, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, matching, and memory. This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play.
It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes. Game together for more than a decade. Game. No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills.
Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr. Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids. Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr. Players match the big letter cubes to picture word cards in 2 multi-level games.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
2. Litand #ad
Upgraded Matching Letter Spelling Game Preschool Learning Toys for Kids Toddler Age 4 3 5 and up #adLitand #ad
- Enough cubes, "ice", "egg", total 16 letter cubes that satisfies more players and more words like "bee", and "pie" "Cake ""BABY" etc.
Upgraded matching letter game, 16 letter cubes, comes with a tray, 30 picture cards, include 30 3 letter words and 30 4 letter words. Toddler board games，good for preschooler that are beginning to spell, strategic thinking, sociability, matching letter helps develop memory skills, spelling and increases word recognition.
Toys age 3 4 5, the card with color image and words make the connection between objects and their names. Mastermind game, the words can be left uncovered in the tray, perfect for beginning spellers.
3. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves Games BIG BOGGLE, THE CLASSIC EDITION #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- How long is your word? you have 3 minutes to find as many words of the highest point value you can among the random assortment of letters in the cube grid. We are proud to bring you the classic Big Boggle game you remember.
What's new: a 5x5 letter grid with more cubes, longer words and higher scores! Our "Double Letter" cube makes it easier to form those longer words. Words are formed from adjoining letters. Contents: 25 standard letter cubes, 1 double Letter cube, 3-minute sand timer and instructions.
For two or more players, cube grid with dome, Ages 8+. When you find a word, write it down. Points are tallied by word length. It’s fun and simple: start the timer, each player searches the letters to make words of FOUR letters or more. Big boggle: debuted in 1979 as “parker brothers bigger hidden WORD Game, " and enjoyed by Word game players for over 30 years.
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Boggle Classic Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Play solo and try to beat your high score. Find the most words to win. Includes boggle grid base and lid, sand timer, 16 letter cubes, and instructions. Shake up the letters, flip the timer and spot the words fast. Head-to-head word search game.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
5. Kidlyo #ad
Preschool/Kindergarten to Young Kid Activities, Ages 3,4,5,6,7 , Matching Letter Game for Kids, Spelling Game for Learning Objects, Teaches Word Recognition, Increases Memory, Educational Toy #adKidlyo #ad
- Double the letter cubes - our matching letter game offers 16 letter cubes which doubles the standard 8 letter cubes sold by many others so finding letters won’t be hard to match the double sided word cards provided; additionally the cubes are a great size for small hands and tactile learning.
Shiny colorful engaging print- with 30 bright and colorful double sided word and picture cards, it visually stimulates your child’s engagement to matching the letters from sight or memory while expanding their vocabulary; These also makes for great flash cards .
Multiple stages of the game- our game lasts throughout the years with different phases of learning; familiarization of letters to memory of words starting with your toddler. Great for your preschoolers, kids in kindergarten, 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade; ages 3 to 7 years old .
Our promise to you - we are confident that you will find this product an easy, fun and engaging learning toy for your child that we will offer a 60 day warranty on this game. Learning game that builds your child's confidence - our simple and fun game helps kids increase letter and word recognition as well as memory building; In addition, the slots on the game tray for the letter cubes help emphasize left to right directionality and letter order; Makes learning fun.
6. Jax #ad
SEQUENCE for Kids -- The 'No Reading Required' Strategy Game by Jax #adJax #ad
- The classic game of sequence made just for kids! play a card from your hand, and place your chip on the corresponding character on the board - the first with four chips in a row wins! Exciting strategy game helps develop logical thinking skills.
Reading is not required to play. Targets kids ages 3-6, for 2-4 players.
|Manufacturer||Jax Ltd Inc #ad|
7. Fenikso #ad
Best Gifts, Objects & Number & Color Recognition, Matching Letter Game, Early Learning Educational Toy for Preschooler & Kindergarten Kids Over 3-8 Years Old, Alphabet Spelling & Reading Words #adFenikso #ad
- With the help of a picture card, it provides clues about the meaning of the word. Family fun & multiple benefits: the matching letter spelling game not only does activity teach spelling and memorization, but also helps children advance hand and eye coordination.
Parent-child game: when a child plays a matching letter game with his parents, the child has an important understanding of the vocabulary mechanism. Warning: choking hazard -- small parts. Early childhood education: this matching letter games helps kids develop memory skills, strategic thinking, sociability, word building, spelling and increases word recognition.
Playing with your family is a great opportunity to learn to take turns, share and help each other.
Not for children under 3 yrs and not for little ones if they still put things into their mouth. Including improve kids letter recognition, spelling, and early vocabulary recognition ability ect. The spelling game is designed for 2 or more players, great for parents and children to play together. Package included: the matching letter game comes with 1 tray, 8 letter cubes, 30 cards60 word cards with 3 and 4 letter words.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Counting and Matching Game for Preschoolers Amazon Exclusive, Hasbro Gaming Yahtzee Jr. Marvel Spidey and His Amazing Friends Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 4 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Game is for 2-4 players and is a fun indoor activity for kids ages 4 and up. Yahtzee game for kids: do you love playing the classic Yahtzee game? Introduce your little ones to the game with the Yahtzee Jr.
Marvel spidey and His Amazing Friends edition board game for kids. Roll, match, score: players roll the dice and try to match as many characters as they can. Great gift for kids: the yahtzee jr. The more amazing Friends they can match, the higher their score.
No reading required game: Kids can have such fun rolling the dice and matching up the Marvel characters on the scoreboard. It's a great choice as a birthday gift or holiday gift for Spidey fans. Shake and score with spidey and friends: This preschool game features Marvel characters that kids love: Spidey, Ghost-Spider, Miles Morales: Spider-Man, and more.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. Little Treasures #ad
Teaches Word Recognition, Little Treasures Matching Letter Game, and Increases Memory, Spelling, 3 Years and Up #adLittle Treasures #ad
- Family fun: game is for 2 or more players, great for parents and children to play together. Suitable for kids ages 3 and up. Contents: matching letter game comes with a tray, 30 picture cards, 8 letter cubes, 60 word cards with 3 and 4 letter words.
Educational and enjoyable: Allows children to make the connection between objects and their names while having fun with the flashcards and letter cubes.
Multiple benefits: not only does this activity teach spelling and memorization, but it helps children advance hand and eye coordination and their ability to play together. Perfect for preschoolers: matching Letter helps develop memory skills, strategic thinking, spelling, sociability, and increases word recognition.
10. Let¡¯s Go #ad
Purple, Matching Letter Game for Kids Educational Toys Gifts for 3-8 Year Old Boys Girls Spelling Games Age 3-8 Christmas Birthday Gifts Stocking Stuffers, Learning Toys for 3-8 Year Old Boys Gilrs #adLet¡¯s Go #ad
- Gift package & baby-friendly designmatching letter game for kids comes with 1 tray, 12 letter cubes, children will learn 60 words made by 3-4-letters from this set. Right level, simple 3-4 letter words are more suitable for little babies, build their self-confidence when approaching matching tasks.
Interesting family gamematching game is perfect for parents and children to play together, it is a great way to share and help to improve kids' vocabulary understanding. First ideal giftsthis is an ideal first educational toys for 3-8 year old boys and girls. It helps kids to understand pictures and texts, word building ect.
Accurate matching & build self-confidencewords for each card can be found exactly on the letter cubes, never worry about missing letters. In addition, memory, kids' concentration, exercise letter recognition, spelling, and communication skills will be improved through this game!.
Enlightenment early learning educational toysour matching letter game is a great educational toy for language learning. Parent-child relationship also will be improved through the research and discussion of the problem-solving process. Cubes' size fit well in small hands of toddlers, 30 picture cards, and the cards are designed with rounded edges that won't hurt children’s fingers. Show this matching letter in birthday, children's Day, Christmas, Holiday, Thanksgiving Day, Party, Easter, etc! Let them be stronger and happier in this learning game!.