As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HABA #ad
An Adventure Filled Tile Based Game for Ages 5 and up, HABA Brandon The Brave #adHABA #ad
- Made with sturdy cardboard and beech wood, thus mastering the tasks, and glorious as the knight Brandon the Brave? To become a knight, a game from HABA! Want to be as strong, dragons, and other dangers! The player who can skillfully place the field tiles next to each other, witches, brave, this is another classic game in the HABA catalog.
Contents include: 36 triangular field tiles, 1 Conrad the Confused knight, 18 task cards, set of game instructions. Recommended for 2-4 players, ages 5+. The fi rst player to meet all of the challenges wins the game and immediately gets to join Brandon the Brave on his journey roaming the land.
To do this, you need to arrange your fi eld tiles to set up the right locations or sites for the task at hand.
This tile-based game is great fun for children and adults alike. The german version, which is called "richard ritterschlag" Received a German Children's Game of the Year Nomination - Spiel des Jahres - for 2014. Your task is to seek out giants, will be the champion at the end of the game. To become a knight, dragons, you have to master regal tasks and prove that you have good intuition. Playing time: about 10 minutes. Your task is to seek out giants, witches and other dangers! .
|Manufacturer||Haba Toys USA #ad|
|Warranty||2 year limited warranty|
2. HABA #ad
HABA Brandon The Brave Game #adHABA #ad
- An adventure-filled tile-based game with simple rules to help you jump right into the adventure. Create your own kingdom. Solo version: exciting placement puzzles for problem-solving kings. Intended for 2 - 4 players. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
3. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Award Winning Family Strategy Board Game #adBlue Orange #ad
- The order of who picks their domino first depends on which tile was previously chosen. This top rated board game has a colorful table presence with medieval kingdoms made of high-quality cardboard tiles and castles. The popular kingdomino collection now includes the stand alone Queendomino, the expansion Age of Giants and the roll & write game Kingdomino Duel.
Bonus: downloadable and printable goodies including sheets of score pad on the blueorangegames website in the games goodies & more section. The game ends when each player has completed a 5 x 5 grid, and then points are counted based on the number of connecting tiles and crowns.
Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. How to play: kingdomino is a card drafting and tile placement game using a pattern building mechanic. This version does not include the Domino Tower dispenser and score pad.
It’s like playing dominoes with a kingdom building twist! Each turn, connect a new domino to your existing Kingdom, making sure at least one of its sides connects to a matching terrain type already in play. Includes: 48 dominoes, 8 wooden king tokens, 4 3D castles and easy to read illustrated rules. Kingdomino is easy to play for families enjoying other blue orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, Planet, New York 1901. Strategy tabletop board game: kingdomino is one of the best-selling city or territory building board games.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
4. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Chutes and Ladders Game Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Kids can practice numbers: Children can practice counting and number recognition as they travel along the gameboard to get to the top. Classic up and down game for preschoolers: Spin the spinner and move the pawn up the ladders and down the chutes.
Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders. No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Chutes and Ladders can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet.
Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for 2 to 4 players.
Be the first to reach the top: players scramble to the top of the game board without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders, but watch out for the chutes. Watch out for the slide. Chutes and ladders is a classic game that children enjoy playing over and over.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. Hasbro #ad
Candy Land Kingdom of Sweet Adventures Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro #ad
- Classic beginner game: do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game. Race to the castle: players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle.
Great game for little ones: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love. No reading required to play: for kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet.
7. What Do You Meme #ad
What Do You Meme? Core Game, The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards. Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Check out our store for tons more good stuff. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture.
Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
Encouraged to be played with 3+ players. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
8. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- If you don't explode, if you draw an exploding kitten, you win! Congratulations, you are full of greatness. Basically, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
Skill level: Beginner. More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, 15 minutes to play, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, Box and instructions.
This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift If you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well. It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you. Cnn. A highly strategic, kitty-powered version of russian roulette.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
9. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. The average playtime is 30 minutes. By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power.
Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play.
Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
10. Taco vs Burrito #ad
The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, Taco vs Burrito #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Easy to learn and quick to play: takes only a few minutes to learn. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Wildly popular all-ages card game: tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic: basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Exciting up to the very last card! created by a kid, but this crazy, perfect for everyone: alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77. Optimal for 2-4 players.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|