As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Adult Party Game by What Do You Meme?, New Phone, Who Dis? #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Not intended for children. Don’t say we didn’t warn you. That person gets a point. The party game: this is the 100% offline text message party game where players compete to create the funniest text message thread.
Once everyone in the group has played their chosen reply card, the judge decides which combo is the funniest. What’s inside: 240 inbox cards and 300 Reply cards, printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
Adults only: this game was created for ages 17+. How to play: players rotate drawing a sent or “inbox” card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest reply card.
At the end of the game, the player with the most points wins! Designed for 3 to up to 20 players. More fun: did you know that we also make other awesome games? check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme plus a ton of fun expansion packs, and several NEW adult party games for ages 17+ and we’re adding family-friendly games to the lineup! .
2. SET Enterprises #ad
SET Enterprises Five Crowns Card Game #adSET Enterprises #ad
- Ages 8 to adult 1 7 Players Includes solitaire version. Five suited rummy style game with a rotating wild card. Easy to learn, Fun for kids and adults. Winner of over 10 Best Game Awards. Quick favorite for both avid and casual card players.
3. These Cards Will Get You Drunk #ad
Fun Adult Drinking Game for Parties, These Cards Will Get You Drunk #adThese Cards Will Get You Drunk #ad
- Super easy to learn and play - perfect for your next party, pregame or nights in. Great for 2-8 players, ages 21+. The fun adult drinking card game that will have you and your friends LOL-ing.
Play with beer, wine, water. Whatever, shots, but always drink responsibly! . Compete, vote and screw your friends over with 100 dynamic cards - no two games are the same.
4. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Buy this first. This is the main game. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
5. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Adult Party Game, WHAT DO YOU MEME? Incohearent #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish, shrink-wrapped in a custom box. When the card has been decoded or the translators have elected to pass, the judge pulls the next card. Once the timer runs out or 3 cards have been decoded, and the next person becomes the judge.
How to play: a rotating judge flips the timer and holds a card up so that only they can see the answer, the round is over, but everyone else sees the Incohearent phrase. Adults only: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+.
Not intended for children. First player to decode 13 cards wins! What’s inside: contains 500 cards, super high tech sand timer, instructions. More fun: did you know that we have other awesome games? Check out our OG bestseller What Do You Meme plus a ton of fun expansion packs, and several NEW adult + family party games.
Get talking: incohearent is the adult party game that will get you talking! Let the laughs begin as you compete to make sense out of gibberish from one of three categories — kinky, party and pop culture. Whoever decodes the phrase first wins the card. Trust us. Everyone else reads the front of the card aloud.
6. What Do You Meme? #ad
WHAT DO YOU MEME? Party Game #adWhat Do You Meme? #ad
- There are some things you just can’t unhear. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes.
We’re also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned! Who will be crowned meme queen/king: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box. More fun this way: did you know that we make other awesome games? in addition to our core what do you meme game, a custom storage box for all your cards, there’s a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game and counting, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words.
What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards. Warning: adults only: this game was created for ages 17+. Trust us on this one.
7. Mattel Games #ad
Mattel Games: The Official Phase 10 Tin Amazon Exclusive #adMattel Games #ad
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable. Phase 10 is the rummy-type card game with a twist! Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color.
Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round! Wild" and "skip" cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments. Fun for the whole family! For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
8. Joking Hazard #ad
Joking Hazard, Face Pattern #adJoking Hazard #ad
- Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible Comics about friendship, violence, Sex, And everything in between. High quality cards can be burned for heat after Society collapses.
Joking hazard is an extremely not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & happiness, The hit webcomic. 360 panel cards including 10 add-your-own-words cards combine to form millions of awful situations, and sometimes nice ones.
9. Truth or Drink #ad
Fun Drinking Card Game for Adults, Great for Parties and Game Night, Truth or Drink #adTruth or Drink #ad
- Draw a card and ask the questions printed on it. Recommended for groups of 3 to 8 people. How to play: the rules are simple: set out the drinks, or tell the cold hard truth? by night’s end, and shuffle together decks of your choice.
Made by cut. Com: based on our hit youtube series truth or drink, with over 500 million views and counting! So pull up a seat! a bottle is the only thing that stands between you and the ultimate truth. Will you have a nice stiff drink, you’ll all be better friends after asking the questions you’d never dared ask out loud.
We created this game as a way to test the boundaries we have with friends, family, and the ones we love. What’s inside: mix it up with 5 different decks | on the rocks: chill questions for mixed company with enough bite to help you loosen up | Extra Dirty: Cringeworthy, adult-themed questions that pair nicely with adult beverages.
Not safe for work! | happy hour: feel-good questions for when you want to be nice to each other | Last Call: Questions that put your relationship to the ultimate test | With A Twist: A deck that adds strategic gameplay.
10. Oh Fruck! #ad
Oh Fruck!, A Raucous Card Game That Combines Strategy with Special Rules That Change Every Time You Play. #adOh Fruck! #ad
- Funded in 1 day. Launched on Kickstarter. Oh fruck is a raucous card game that combines strategy with special rules that change every time you play. Includes over 100 cards 2. 5 x 3.
5 inches, box, instructions, plus a Benevolent order of Fruckers membership card. Be the first player to discard all your cards, but watch out for the special rules … and don’t get Frucked. Fun-filled game for 2-6 players up to 12 players when combined with another deck.