As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Teens & Kids, Exploding Kittens Card Game, Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- This gift favorite takes 5 minutes to learn, is for 2-5 players ages 7+ and includes 56 cards, 15 minutes to play, box and instructions. This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you're looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well.
More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
Exploding kittens is the perfect card game for adults, teens and kids who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats. A highly strategic, if you draw an exploding kitten, kitty-powered version of Russian roulette, basically, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you, -cnn.
|Brand||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Manufacturer||Exploding Kittens LLC #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service.|
2. Mattel Games #ad
Mattel Games UNO Flip #adMattel Games #ad
- Play the special flip card and all cards are turned over, including the draw pile, to reveal an entirely new set of numbers and colors on the opposite side. This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
Uno flip! tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. Uno flip! also includes fun new action cards, like Draw Five and Skip Everyone. Uno flip! is the classic card game you know, now with an exciting new twist! A double-sided deck and special FLIP card give classic gameplay a competitive edge.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
3. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition • The Actual, Real, Official Family Edition of CAH #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Sorry, not as fun as Xbox. Recommended for kids and adults ages 8 and up. We rewrote the whole thing and playtested it with thousands of families. It’s not just the regular game with all the adult stuff taken out.
Includes 600 cards packed with groundbreaking toilet humor, such as “Filling my butt with spaghetti” and “A cloud that rains diarrhea. ”. Don’t worry, there’s no adult content.
4. What Do You Meme #ad
The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? Core Game #adWhat Do You Meme #ad
- Printed on premium playing cards thick with gloss finish; includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards.
Adults only: this game was created for ages 17+. Judge’s choice: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. What’s inside: each what do you meme core game contains 435 cards.
There are some things you just can’t unhear. The og: this is the core game, so buy it first. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture.
Trust us. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs. Check out our store for tons more good stuff. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
5. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Teens, and Adults | From the Creators of Skull King | Ideal for 4-6 Players Ages 7+, Grandpa Beck’s Cover Your Assets Card Game | Fun Family-Friendly Set-Collecting Game | Enjoyed by Kids #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- Exceptional family fun: Your fun is our mission with all our games. Classic strategy game: Competitive play where the 1st to reach 1M in assets wins. Simple to play: complete with simple-to-follow rules to get started right away.
Fun for all: create lasting memories and playful competition anytime, anywhere. Grandpa beck knows best: A passion for family time inspires these gamemakers.
|Brand||Grandpa Beck's Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grandpa Beck’s Games #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, buddy ups, that feeling is what this game is all about.
Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, 4 dice, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, 5 balls, Memo Pad, 10 Cups, 80 Betting Tokens, chopsticks, tape Measure, Sand Timer.
Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, battle royales, and duels.
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Games Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Quicker pace. Quicker pace. Play individually or in teams. Tested for quality and durability. Made using safe materials. Play individually or in teams.
1, 200 questions. Trivial pursuit Family Edition game has questions for kids and for adults. Includes gameboard, 2 cardholders, 100 yellow cards for kids, 100 blue cards for adults, 6 scoring tokens, 36 scoring wedges, die and instructions.1
1, 200 questions. Trivial pursuit Family Edition game has questions for kids and for adults. Includes gameboard, 6 scoring tokens, 100 yellow cards for kids, 36 scoring wedges, 100 blue cards for adults, 2 cardholders, die and instructions. High quality toys for children all ages.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|
8. Mattel Games #ad
Basic Pack DYC15, Mattel Games UNO Emojis, Multicolor #adMattel Games #ad
- Kids love them to play with their track sets or to enjoy push around play. Reward your child—or your inner child—with Hot Wheels cars.
This pack is trunkloads of fun with 20 Hot Wheels vehicles included. Jump start your collection today. Collectors and car enthusiasts crave these amazing 1:64 scale vehicles.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
9. Magilano #ad
Entertaining and exciting Playing Hours with Friends and Family., by Magilano – The Ultimate Card Game for Kids and Adults. The Ideal Board Game for Funny, SKYJO #adMagilano #ad
- Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. Game duration: about 30 minutes. Lots of fun for your friends and family. Languages: english, French, Spanish, German, Italian. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings.
Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Age: from age 8 and up.
This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Players: for 2 - 8 players. Estimate - Get used to chances. Contents: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, 1 manual. A turn-based and time flexible game.
10. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The Hilarious Family Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? Family Edition #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Our bestseller — now for families! The hilarious game you know and love, now with all the R-rated content removed for family-friendly fun. Extra pro tip: Make sure the judge shuffles the cards for anonymity.
Family fun: this family game is designed for ages 8+ and is encouraged to be played with 3+ players of all ages. Check out our store for more good stuff. What's inside: each game contains 300 caption cards and 65 photo cards and instructions.
Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. How to win: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption get it? the photo card in each round.