As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Toy of the Year Finalist, Teaches Players about Circuitry through Fun Gameplay, ThinkFun Circuit Maze Electric Current Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Develops critical skills – gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players develop logical reasoning and planning skills as they play and gain an understanding of how circuits and electrical currents work.
What you get - circuit maze is one of the best gifts you can find for boys and girls ages 8 and up It uses real circuits and pieces to create a fun gameplay and stealth learning experience Comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty from beginner to expert, requires 3 AAA batteries, not included.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away. Comes with multi-level challenges - Circuit Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Think Fun #ad
Think Fun Laser Maze Class 1 Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Award Winning and Mind Challenging Game for Kids 44001014 #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million Sold, Thinkfun Is The World'S Leading Manufacturer Of Brain Games And Mind Challenging Puzzles. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, High Quality Instruction Manual You Can Start Playing And Solving This Great Laser Game Immediately.
What you get – laser maze is one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up and includes a real class 1 Laser, A Battery, Game Board, 60 Beginner To Expert Challenges, And More Battery For The Laser Has
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Rush Hour Traffic Jam Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Tons of Fun With Over 20 Awards Won, International Bestseller for Over 20 Years #adThink Fun #ad
- Material Type: Plastic. What you get – rush hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, cars, a game grid, and a game-go storage bag.
Enormously popular – rush hour is one of the most popular logic games ever made, with over 10 million units sold worldwide. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
4. FoxMind Games #ad
2 or 4 Players, FoxMind Games, for Kids Ages 8+ , Blue, Maze Racers, Exciting Building and Racing Board Game #adFoxMind Games #ad
- When finished, race through the maze by tilting the boards. Smart game fun - using magnetic walls, they swap their creations and using two balls, players compete to build the most creative maze they can imagine.
The first to make it from the start point to the end wins. Be the fastest in 2 of 3 rounds to claim victory. Choking hazard - toy contains small parts. When the time is up, both sides swap their maze boards and a furious race starts.
Box contents - includes 2 maze boards, 2 green magnetic start pieces, 2 spacers, 2 wooden balls, 76 for each team, 152 magnetic maze walls, 2 red magnetic End pieces, and 1 sand timer.
Recommended for ages 8 and up. Not for children under 3 yrs. Competitive gameplay - by tilting their board, each player steers a ball through the maze as quick as they can in an effort to complete it first. Racing board game - maze racers is also a race against time as from the moment a player has finished their maze, the opponent is left with 1 minute to finish theirs.
|Brand||FoxMind Games #ad|
5. Snap Circuits #ad
STEM Educational Toy for Kids 8 + , Elenco Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Exploration Kit, 30 + Snap Circuits Parts, Full Color Project Manual, Over 100 Projects, Black #adSnap Circuits #ad
- Kids can construct working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, an Adjustable-Volume siren and much more! This stem kit comes with a clear, easy to understand illustrated instruction manual.
No tools needed! all parts Just click together and support a vigorous STEM/ steam educational curriculum. Designed for young engineers 8+. With this building toy, young engineers can assemble over 100 different electronic circuit projects with just 30+ electronic parts. Learn by doing.
|Brand||Snap Circuits #ad|
|Manufacturer||Elenco Electronics Inc #ad|
|Warranty||Warranted against manufacturing defects.|
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Plays in 40-70 minutes. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Ravensburger #ad
Millions Sold, Easy to Learn and Play with Great Replay Value 26448, Ravensburger Labyrinth Family Board Game for Kids and Adults Age 7 and Up #adRavensburger #ad
- In the game, players aim to reach all their treasures and targets as they move along the board, shifting the maze as they go along. Over 20 million Labyrinth games sold.
Long t erm q uality – ravensburger has been making quality games for the head, hand, and heart for over 130 years. Fun play experience – in labyrinth, ravensburger’s wildly popular board game for kids and adults, players find the shortest route through the l abyrinth to win.
Labyrinth supports 2 to 4 players ages 7 and up and plays in 20 to 30 minutes. Easy to u nderstand i nstructi ons – High quality, easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away. What you get – labyrinth comes with 1 game board, 34 maze tiles, 24 treasure cards, 4 vibrant game pieces, and instructions.
8. GAMENOTE #ad
Wooden Matching Letter Game Montessori Toys for Preschool Kingdergarten, Fine Motor Skills Toys ABC Recognition Color Sorting Puzzle, Gamenote Magnetic Alphabet Maze Board with 4 Activity Cards #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Kids use the attached magnetic wand to guide each letter into place reinforcing letter identification and alphabet order with every match that they make. Magnet pen attached to the board and easy to storage. More creative matching challenges: come with 4 activity cards, children can learn through playing 4 different games which vary in difficulties.
Sturdy construction: 11. 8×11. 8inch maze has a permanently sealed, clear-view top to keep all pieces. The easiest one is asking children to directly match the alphabets. The small pieces is completely mess free and the pieces never get lost.
Hands-on way to explore the alphabet: the sturdy hardwood maze has colorful balloons that represent each letter of the alphabet, plus 26 corresponding letter magnets. It also inspires kids to improve their hand-eye coordination. Fun and keeps kids focused: perfect montessori toys for toddlers for 3 years and up.
For example, when children sees a drawing of an apple, they will need to be able to identify letter A or a is the matching alphabet. To increase difficulty, children will only have an drawing of the objects and asked to find the matching alphabets. Great teaching tool for homeschool, library play area, kindergarten, classroom group learning. Develops multiple skills: the challenge to move, match, and rotate letters and learning how to release the letter to accommodate to magnet board is good for motor skills.
9. TOMY #ad
TOMY Screwball Scramble Games for Kids #adTOMY #ad
- Beat the clock: challenge yourself to beat the clock on this time game or challenge a friend to see who’s fastest! Multiplayer maze game: designed for 1-4 players, It’s a best option for a game night with family and friends.
Maneuver your marble: use skills and hand-eye coordination to guide your marble through the crazy obstacle course: through tubes, troughs, along wires, and more!. Ages 5 and up. Easy to set up: this maze game for kids is easy to set up but not easy to master.
|Manufacturer||Tomy International (RC2) #ad|
10. Brio #ad
BRIO 34000 Labyrinth Game | A Classic Favorite for Kids Age 6 and Up with Over 3 Million Sold #adBrio #ad
- For ages 6 and above. Improves concentration, coordination, perception, fine motor skills. Use the two knobs on the box to steer the steel ball through the labyrinth. Made of wood.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|