As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
CMON The Others: 7 Sins Board Game #adCMON #ad
- Intense one-against-many strategy game. Dark and imaginative components and are set the scene for a battel between good and evil.
Players must work together or be defeated by sin. For 2-5 players. Modular storytelling! several different aspects of each adventure are customizable. 90 minute playing time.
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
2. CMON #ad
CMON The Others: Delta Team Box Board Game #adCMON #ad
- 90 minute playing time. This is an expansion. The others core box is required to play. For 2-5 players.
3. Cephalofair Games #ad
Multicolor, Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Co-operative play Euro-inspired tactical combat. For 1-4 Players. Assembled product dimensions l x w x H: 18. 10 x 13. 80 x 1010 inches. 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
4. CMON #ad
CMON The Others: Apocalypse #adCMON #ad
- The others core box is required to play. For 2-5 players. This is an expansion. 90 minute playing time.
5. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
6. Cool Mini or Not #ad
Cool Mini or Not The Others Gamma Team Box Board Game #adCool Mini or Not #ad
- The others core box is required to play. This is an expansion. 90 minute playing time. For 2-5 players.
|Brand||Cool Mini or Not #ad|
7. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Board Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Horror game: the cultists have been painstakingly preparing for this moment for quite some time. A new scenario every time: with multiple Investigators, and a pair of Elder Gods to vanquish, story boxes, no two games are ever the same. Cooperative mystery game: players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
They are running late, as the summoning ritual is already underway. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. Mystery game: investigators work to defeat an elder god that is being summoned to Earth. But if they can collect enough clues to find a weakness or alter the ritual just enough to cause one, they can blast the god to death before it gets a true foothold in the world.
Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. An elder god, has reached out into their minds, giving them the knowledge necessary to awaken it and bring it into our own world, a being adrift in a different dimension, unleashing its hellish powers on the unsuspecting populace.
8. Dark Souls #ad
Dark Souls: The Board Game SFGD001 #adDark Souls #ad
- And prepare To Die. The gripping battles and brutal difficulty of the acclaimed Dark Souls Video Games Come To Your Tabletop In An Action-Packed Cooperative Dungeon Crawl Roleplaying Board Game. True to the video game, you'll need To Be Strategic And Cleverly Manage Your Stamina To Survive.
This game delivers an experience That Captures The Very Essence Of The Original Video Games. Enter the dark souls universe: take on a tabletop reimagining of one of the most challenging video Games Ever Made.
What’s included: 27 finely detailed world-class miniatures including enemies, Mini Bosses And Main Bosses, 75 Tokens & Dials, 47 tiles & terrain, 250 Cards.
Learn when to be bold And When To Hold Back. Play as iconic characters: take on a role as a knight, warrior, assassin, or herald And Figure Out How To Defeat The Undead Legions Before Confronting The Final Boss—Or Bosses. Prepare for A Fully Immersive Rpg. Challenges ahead: dark souls: the board game is about fast setup and long reveal.
|Brand||Dark Souls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Steamforged Games #ad|
9. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Season 2 Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
There’s also 10 new investigators, eager to jump in and take evil down, no matter the cost to their own bodies and minds. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. New game tiles represent new locations to fight these abominations.
You will need the cthulu: Death May Die Base Game in order to play with this expansion. Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
Thankfully, just as dangerous and deranged as the last one, there’s a whole new batch of Investigators ready to jump in and take them down. This is an expansion to cthulu: death may die: this is not a complete experience. Horror game: a new cult, has started their final ritual and a new Elder One may be summoned into the world. Exciting new content: six new episode boxes each contain new monsters to defeat and cultists to disrupt.
10. CMON #ad
Zombicide Night of The Living Dead Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Cooperative Game for Teens and Adults | Zombie Board Game | Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Avg. Playtime 1 Hour | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Thrilling zombie game: can you survive the night of the living dead? swap your survivor’s identity between Romero mode, as the more ghouls you kill, recreating the movie’s atmosphere, going all-out against your living dead foes! Find weapons, and upgrade your survivor’s skills along the way.
Romero film, Night of the Living Dead. All players win or lose together, and only through teamwork will the Survivors become the best they can be, unlocking powerful Skills and access to the best weapons. The fate of the survivors now lies in your hands! Number of players and average playtime: this fun zombie board game for adults and family is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.
Cooperation is the key to survival and victory! New unique scenarios: experience five scenarios that recreate the movie as a board game, placing you in the role of the heroes of the frightful night.
The other five scenes form an extended storyline with plot twists, “what if” cases sprouting from the core movie. Average game time is approximately one hour. An exciting standalone game in the zombicide series: Experience 10 unique scenes in this standalone game inspired by the famous George A. But be careful, eliminate ghouls, and Zombicide mode, the more of them show up. Cooperative adventure: your best weapon is cooperation.