As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rebel #ad
Rebel Nemesis Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror Game | Miniatures Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | #adRebel #ad
- Players work together but watch out because each of them has their own agenda on this infested ship. Survival game: the crew wakes up from hibernation to find a critical system failure that they must find and repair to safely return to Earth. Randomized setup of room layouts, objectives, combat, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same.
Strategy game: choose your character wisely because each one comes with a unique set of skills and weaknesses. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
The problem? One crew member is dead. Highly variable: clever immersive rules include cooperation, enemies, infection, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure.
To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship that sound unlike anything you have heard before. When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates? Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out. Detailed miniatures: game includes 26 high quality miniature figures and over 500 detailed game components that fully immerse you into the sci-fi horror.
2. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. The average playtime is 45 minutes.
3. Libellud #ad
Mysterium Board Game Base Game | Mystery Board Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Kids | Fun for Family Game Night | Ages 10 and up | 2-7 Players | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adLibellud #ad
- High variability: dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? Expansion sets are available Expansions require base game to play. Mystery board game: a horrible crime was committed on the grounds of Warwick Manor thirty years ago.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: This family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 7 players. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim.
Psychics receive numerous visions from the ghost with clues. Cooperative board game: one player takes on the role of the victim who is now a ghost and the rest play as psychics.
The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit. Now the mansion is haunted by the ghost of the murdered servant and it’s up to a group of psychic investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery. Can they determine the weapon, location and killer, or will a violent criminal pull off the perfect murder? Interpret visions to solve mysteries: each player investigates a case assigned to them to determine who the actual murderer is.
4. Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG) #ad
The Captain is Dead #adAlderac Entertainment Group (AEG) #ad
- Increasing difficulty as the Game continues pushes players to work together. Up to 7 players. Tense and exciting co-operative fun! 18 characters to play, Each with their own strengths.
5. Gamewright #ad
Forbidden Island – The Cooperative Strategy Survival Island Board Game #adGamewright #ad
- Join a team of fearless adventurers on a do-or-die mission to capture four sacred treasures from the ruins of this perilous paradise. Playing time: 30 minutes. 2010 mensa favorite Brainy Games Winner. 2 to 4 players. Ages 10 and up. Strategic thinking, problem solving and cooperation required.
6. Mind Brain Parenting #ad
School, Social Skills, Therapy, Open Communication | for Family, 52 Essential Conversations: Life Skills Card Game | By HARVARD Educator for Building Positive Attitude & Behaviors, Emotional Awareness #adMind Brain Parenting #ad
- Topics encourage real world application: friendship, goal setting. Easy & fun game that sparks important discussions | youth tested and approved as "the anytime and anywhere quality Time Game" for busy lives. Easy directions on how to play at home, therapy sessions, or school settings. Recommended by teachers & pediatricians | align with classroom curriculum standards in social Emotional Learning from Self Awareness to Responsible Decision Making.
Helpful guide & support: this is not your average conversation starter! | Comes with Podcast lessons and Online Assessments to help you understand where you and your child are and what to work on.
Tool organized by competency and difficulty level from playful exercises for children to critical thinking & journaling for teens. Portable in a sturdy tin box for car ride, in between activities, vacation, dinner routine, camping. 100+ engaging prompts & inclusive activities | clever cards to help reluctant children open up about their thoughts, honesty, empathy, respect, asking for help, feelings, gratitude, stress and anger management, perspective taking, patience, handling conflict, problems.
Used by parents, peers, friends, self control and cooperation with sibling, PARENTS' CHOICE AWARDS | Featured by Harvard University for strengthening relationships and boosting learning by improving listening skills, and therapists in 50+ countries. Cards are designed to be used over and over again to help you assess progress. Winner, emotional intelligence, confidence, educators, counselors, and adult.
7. Z-Man Games #ad
Mice & Mystics #adZ-Man Games #ad
- 60 minutes playtime. A game for 1 to 4 players. Mice and mystics will provide any group of friends with an unforgettable adventure they will be talking about for years to come.
8. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Multicolor 6005SG, Indie Boards and Cards Terraforming Mars Board Game #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- 1 to 5 players ages 12 and up. Over 200 different projects to complete. Compete for different milestones and awards worth many VPS.
9. Stellar Factory #ad
Ravine: A Crafty and Cooperative Card Game #adStellar Factory #ad
- Comes with 36 laser-etched, screen printed wood health tokens, and 1 large fire token. A unique, cooperative party game. For 3-6 people - aGES 12+. Includes 193 casino-quality cards.
10. Underdog Games #ad
Trekking The National Parks: The Award-Winning Family Board Game / Best National Parks Board Game for Game Night / Created by a Couple Who Visited All The National Parks #adUnderdog Games #ad
- B>fun + educational: it’s the perfect recipe for a family game night! Appeals to a wide range of people: outdoor lovers, board game players, and gift givers.
B>best-selling & award-winning national parks game: Winner Of The Mensa And Parent's Choice Award. B>simple, families, grandparents, interesting rules: easy to understand for older children, teens, and everyone in between! Plus, there are still great strategy opportunities.
B>share the joy of the national parks: Share your memories, and dream about where you’ll travel to next. See the many 5-star reviews! b>created by national parks enthusiasts: This couple traveled to every single national park and then worked with their son to make the game.
|Brand||Underdog Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Underdog Games #ad|