As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. edxeducation #ad
Counters for Kids Math, 3/4 in, Counting, Light Panels, Sorting, Bingo and more, edxeducation Transparent Counters, Set of 500, Assorted Colors #adedxeducation #ad
- Kids love to add, colorful chips. Perfect for bingo and board games. Play is the best teacher! Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs to 12 years. Huge value -- this bulk set includes 500 transparent counters in 6 colors: red, yellow, blue, green and purple.
Perfect for preschool, orange, kindergarten or learning at home! Versatile math resource -- these counters develop essential skills such as counting, subtract and create patterns with these hands-on, sorting and sequencing.
These math manipulatives are designed to last for years at home or in the classroom! Easy clean-up -- spilled the counters? no problem! These colorful tokens are packaged in a resealable bag for easy cleanup and storage. Washable and durable -- made of durable plastic, these manipulatives are firm and washable.
Make learning colorful -- pair these counters with light panels and overhead projectors to illuminate learning. Create visual lessons as you demonstrate color mixing, light exploration and more! Designed for kids -- no sharp edges! measuring 075” diameter, these counting chips are easy for young hands to pick up and manipulate. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Set of 100 Cubes, Ages 5+ Kindergarten STEM Activities, Math Counters Cubes for Kids, Math Manipulatives, STEM Based Learning, Learning Resources MathLink Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- School readiness: promote school readiness with activities that support math skills including counting, addition, and subtraction. Numberblocks toys: mathLink Cubes feature geometric shape cutouts for visual and tactile STEM learning.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, Easter or even for Homeschool.
Skill development: math skills one-to-one correspondence, grouping, counting to 100, Patterning, Graphing, Matching, shape identification, making 10, Addition, Eye-hand coordination, Subtraction, Color identification, Fine motor skills, Comparison, skip counting, Nonstandardized measurements, Motor planning.
Great for homeschool or classroom activity! Easy design: cubes easily snap together on all sides of each cube with geometric shape cutouts for more complex patterning activities.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Patterning, Educational Counting, Sorting, Red/Yellow, Set of 200, Grades K+, and Probability Activities, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Two-Color Counters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Durable plastic counters provide a variety of counting and probability activities for students. Counters allow students to visually see results. Helps engage students in problem solving.
Can be used for counting, sorting, patterning and more. Helps students understand base-10 numbering system. Counters measure one inch in diameter and are red on one side, yellow on the other.
4. edxeducation #ad
Edxeducation Linking Cubes, Math Manipulatives for Construction and Early Math, Set of 100, For Preschoolers 3+ and Elementary Students #adedxeducation #ad
- Designed for small hands -- with 08" or 2cm sides, the cubes are larger than some other construction cubes so they are easier for small hands to manipulate. Encourage sorting, problem solving, creativity and arithmetic to give your child a headstart. This makes them more durable plus there are no sharp edges.
High quality -- made with thick plastic, these linking Cubes contain more raw material than some other connecting cubes on the market. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose.
10 bright colors -- watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to build their own 3D creations. Inspire early steam -- linking cubes connect on all 6 sides to build up or out, counting, construction, which means endless building possibilities.
Teach early math -- use these counting cubes to teach math concepts such as: number problems, geometry, measurement, algebra, problem solving and reasoning. Play is the best teacher Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs to 12 years. Clever design -- these 08"/2cm linking cubes snap together with an easy "click" and apart with a soft “pop”, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3+.
5. hand2mind #ad
Counting Chips, Math Manipulatives, hand2mind Foam Two-Color Counters, Math Bingo Chips, Counting Manipulatvies, Math Counters for Kids, Red and Yellow Counters, Counters for Kids Math Pack of 200 #adhand2mind #ad
- Counting manipulatives: Great math manipulatives counters for teaching students early math concepts such as addition and subtraction.
Math counters: help kids build counting skills with soft, quiet foam counters. Counting chips: set includes 200 foam math counters that measure 1 inch in diameter. Bingo chips: they measure one inch in diameter and are red on one side and yellow on the other.
Perfect circles for bingo chips and game tokens. Math manipulatives: these hands-on math counters for kids are excellent for sorting, counting, probability activities, patterning, and problem solving. Durable counters are red on one side and yellow on the other.
6. hand2mind #ad
Math Counters Set of 1000, Plastic Cubes, Connecting Cubes, hand2mind Centimeter Cubes, Snap Blocks, Math Linking Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Counting Cubes for Kids Math, Color Sorting, Math Cubes #adhand2mind #ad
- Math linking cubes: kids have fun while learning about different pattern styles with bright color cubes. Each cube can be snapped together or pulled apart with no difficulty.
Color sorting: these are ideal for teaching children fine motor skills, shapes, and sorting. Using the different colors, they can build color patterns or learn to sort in pattern sequence. Connecting cubes: includes 500 unit cubes in 10 bright colors.
Unit cubes for measurement: our centimeter Unit Cubes measure 1 cm on all sides. Math manipulatives: once they have understand early math, logical thinking, graphing, investigating patterns, pop cubes are great for understanding volume, measurement, probability, area, and geometry. They also weigh 1 gram a piece and can be used for weight measurement activities as well.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
7. Mr. Pen #ad
Math Counters, Counters for Kids Math, 100 Pcs, Mr. Pen- Two Color Counters, Math Counters for Kids, Counters for Math, Counting Chips, Counters, Red and Yellow Counters #adMr. Pen #ad
- Two-color math counters are excellent for sorting, patterning, counting, and probability activities. The package includes 100 two-color counters packed in a plastic storage box. Durable plastic counters provide a variety of counting and probability activities for students.
They measure one inch in diameter and are red on one side and yellow on the other. Pen counters allow students to see results and engage them in problem-solving visually. Mr.
8. Torlam #ad
5 Ten Frames & 55 Magnetic Math Counters for Kids, Math Manipulative for Elementary, Math Games for Kindergarten Upgraded Version for Hand-held & 2 Black Pens, Torlam Giant Magnetic Ten-Frame Set #adTorlam #ad
- Upgraded magnetic sheets support both fridge mounting & hand-held demonstration solutions. Learn & play: kids learn to show their work with our magnetic ten-frame set! Each magnetic tray has 1 ten-frames and room to write equations, plus magnetic discs that make modeling simple operations easy! Hands-on math: student can work on the trays with dry-erase markers or magnetic counters and hold their trays up to answer questions or show their work.
More choices: with different colors and extra trays, discs, you have more ways to demonstrate operation skills.
Math skill development: this set of magnetic ten frames is ideal for teaching numbers, subtraction, counting, halving and multiplication. Premium quality: discs with thickened magnetic sheet, which is easier to operate and is perfect for toddler’s little fingers. Give students a fun new way to explore number sense, doubling, number bonds, addition, and place value.
9. Hapinest #ad
Hapinest Unicorn Math Counters Color Sorting and Counting Activity Set, Like Counting Bears, Educational Learning Games for Toddlers Preschool and Homeschool #adHapinest #ad
- Toddlers will also develop fine motor skills as they use their fingers to sort and manipulate these colorful unicorn counters. Our unicorn color sorting and counting Activity Set includes 50 unicorns in 5 colors and 5 sorting cups in 5 colors.
New concepts can be introduced such as pattern building and recognition. Key product Features. Create additional games for your child after basic concepts are mastered.
An educational learning toy set that teaches so much. Kids will learn hand/eye coordination, counting, color recognition, sorting, and basic math skills addition and subtration. Makes a great addition to a preschool classroom, traditional, or playroom. A fun teaching tool to add to Montessori, homeschool, and ABA teaching methods.
10. Torlam #ad
Place Value Blocks, Plastic Base 10 Math Manipulatives 1st Grade, Counting Cubes for Kids Math, Math Counters, Math Cubes, Number Blocks, Torlam 131 PCS Base Ten Blocks for Math #adTorlam #ad
- Four color base ten set: our kit lets kids use colorful plastic place value blocks to visually represent ones, 000-unit cube, ten 10-unit rods, 100 unit cubes, tens, hundreds and thousands—even build and solve equations! Kit comes with 1 write & wipe mat, ten 100-unit flats and one 1, plus 1 write & wipe pen.
Educational base ten toys: our kit is great for hands-on activities. Stable and durable material: our base ten is made of durable plastic that is easy to clean. Master base ten concepts with ease, 3rd grade: torlam Colorful Base Ten Blocks are a perfect set of math counters and counting cubes to teach and learn in elementary classroom, have fun with Math! It’s helpful for students to learn 10 concepts, operations, measurements, place value, addition, decimals, number sense, model place, subtraction, logical thinking, and model regrouping.
Math manipulatives for 1st, 2nd, play base ten games, kindergarten or as a teaching tool in your homeschooling program.
These plastic counting blocks are compact in size, small and lightweight for easy storage and carry, not easy to break, suitable for long time use!. They are designed by teachers to provide the best learning experience. Special bonus: with our 131 manipulatives for kids you will also get a write & wipe mats that will guide your little one on his quest to conquer the world of numbers! You can get this amazing set as a super-cool birthday or Christmas present for your little boy or girl.