As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Libellud #ad
Dixit Board Game 2021 Refresh | Storytelling Game for Kids and Adults | Fun Family Party Game | Creative Kids Game | Ages 8+ | 3-8 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adLibellud #ad
- Creative guessing game: each round, one player selects a card and thinks up a clue inspired by the card. The player whose card is chosen scores points. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 3 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Easy to learn: the basics of the game are simple and straightforward. The cards are shuffled and then revealed. Players secretly vote for the card that best matches the narrator's story. An updated version of the classic storytelling game: Dixit is a simple, lighthearted game of storytelling and guesswork where your imagination unlocks the tale.
The gorgeous art brings your imagination into unexplored realms as you try to challenge and delight your fellow players. Engaging dreamlike illustrations: dixit features 84 cards with original artwork illustrated by Marie Cardouat that depicts fantastical situations.
The average playtime is 30 minutes. The other players all choose cards that they think match the clue. While players earn points in this game, the real victory in Dixit comes from sharing a creative experience with your family and friends, making this a great game for game night with kids and adults. Every picture tells a story – but what story will your picture tell? .
2. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game Big Box BASE GAME & 11 EXPANSIONS | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Medieval Strategy Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-6 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Each expansion adds exciting new twists that take the game in new directions. Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Clever placement of tiles and meeples is key to victory! includes carcassonne base game and 11 expansions: "inns & cathedrals", "The Gold Mines", "The Abbot", "Traders & Builders", "The River", "The Messengers", "the robbers", "the flying machines", "The Ferries", "Mage & Witch", and "The Crop Circles".
As the map grows, so does the opportunity for players to disrupt each other’s plans.
No matter which expansions you choose to play with, there are always new strategies to explore and new secrets to uncover. Elegant game mechanics: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city and choose from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
Limitless variety and replayability: all included expansions can be played in any combination with the base game, ensuring a unique experience every time you sit down to play. Many gameplay options to explore: select from over 150 tiles and 7 meeple types to develop your own medieval countryside. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
3. Asmodee #ad
Dixit Memories Board Game EXPANSION | Storytelling Game for Kids and Adults | Fun Family Board Game | Creative Kids Game | Ages 8 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adAsmodee #ad
- Compelling new cards increase replayability: challenge your imagination with 84 new cards featuring beautiful artwork illustrated by Carine Hinder and Jérôme Pélissier. This is a dixit board game expansion: You will need the Dixit base game in order to play with this expansion.
As with the original game, the true victory comes from sharing creative experiences with your family and friends. In this lighthearted game of storytelling and guesswork, use your imagination to unlock the tale.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Dixit memories can easily fit into any Dixit collection, expanding gameplay options so no two games are ever the same.
Storytelling game: in dixit memories, players enter a realm of exotic landscapes and creatures and discover a fantastic universe where wonderful and ordinary things combine marvelously together. Creative guessing game: players take turns using cards to share clues, voting for the one they think belongs to the Storyteller and scoring points according to their guesses. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|
4. Mattel Games #ad
Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, Travel-Friendly, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, UNO Family Card Game #adMattel Games #ad
- When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Uno tin comes with 112 cards and instructions in a sturdy tin that's great for storage and travel. This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
5. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. The winner is the player with the most points. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
6. FLUYTCO #ad
Date Night & Relationship Cards, Love Lingual: Card Game, Better Language for Better Love, to Explore & Deepen Connections with Your Partner, 150 Conversation Starter Questions for Couples #adFLUYTCO #ad
- You can either focus on one category you want to deepen with your partner, Intimacy, MULTIPLE TOPICS 150 CARDS: Our cards are divided into 5 categories to make sure every topic of life is covered: Family, Individual, or mix them all. Pick a card, valentine’s day, read the question and start rediscovering your significant other! Perfect gift idea: perfect for your own enjoyment, anniversaries, bridal showers, or as a thoughtful gift for multiple occasions - newlyweds or engaged couples, etc.
It’s never too soon or too late to start talking to each other! Multiple card, couple, and past & future.
Inspired by couples psychologists: intimacy between two strangers can be accelerated by having them ask each other a specific series of personal questions. Human connection in the digital age: whether you just started dating or have been married for 20 years, The Love Lingual has been designed to bring you and your significant other closer than ever.
How? by asking the right questions. Also great for marriage counseling or therapy. Our questions are specifically designed to create powerful and fun conversations with the people you love. Quality made to last: our cards are designed to be played over and over with our durable, high-quality paper and lamination they stand the test of time.
7. Facade Games #ad
Deceit, and Luck for 1-9 Players, Bristol 1350 Board Game of Strategy #adFacade Games #ad
- Game includes quick turns with full-group interaction. If anyone on your cart has the plague when you finish, you die! Play until an all-healthy cart crosses or everyone has the plague. Fast paced game: avoid those with the black Plague or try to infect others if you already have it! in this medieval themed game of racing and deceit.
Learn in 10 minutes and play in 20-40 minutes. Contents: 1 magnetic book box, 1 linen pouch, 3 miniature carts, 27 remedy cards, 1 rulebook, 28 symptom cards, 9 wood pawns, 9 character cards, 1 rubber playing map, 6 custom apple/rat dice.
Gameplay: begin in 1 of 3 carts & try to be the first out of town.
Solo & party game modes: bristol 1350 is a light strategy and social deduction game for 1-9 players ages 13 years and older. Bristol 1350: the dreaded black death has descended upon Bristol and you need to escape! To win, be on the first cart out of town while avoiding players who are secretly infected with the plague. Includes solo play mode.
|Brand||Facade Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Facade Games #ad|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne 20th Anniversary Edition Board Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Strategy Game | Adventure Game | Ages 7+ | 2-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- The carcassonne 20th anniversary Edition comes with the complete base game, and is compatible with all Carcassonne expansions. Number of players and average playtime: carcassonne is a fun family board game for adults and kids designed for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 7 and up.
Average playtime is about 30 to 45 minutes. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
Players will build the board as they play, extra tiles, monasteries, roads, and fields. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Special 20th anniversary edition: celebrate 20 years of Carcassonne with this special edition of the classic tile-placement game. Updated edition: carcassonne 20th anniversary features upgraded visuals, creating the landscape of medieval Carcassonne filled with cities, and enhanced gameplay.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
9. Calliope #ad
A Family Strategy Board Game, Calliope Tsuro, The Game of The Path #adCalliope #ad
- Use strategy & luck to stay on the path to victory in this light & entertaining game. Have fun creating your Path in this visually stunning game. Great coffee table game. 15 to 20 minute to play. Includes 35 path tiles, 8 dragon Pawns, 1 Dragon Tile, and Game Board.
Attractive Asian themed box and components. With each turn, the maze grows and you must anticipate other players' next moves. Calliope presents: an award winning game that is fun for any experience level, easy to learn & quick to play.
Players are challenged to create and travel the Path as it builds before them. Never the same game twice: the path is an ever-changing mystery. Come together and play: sure to become a classic, this game is perfect for families, teens, adults & children.
The faster play and simple rules make it a great filler for parties & game night. Family strategy game: the board changes every time you play the game, making it unique and fun for adults and kids. Details: tsuro is a family game for 2-8 players ages 8 and up. The wisest player will remain on their Path. Quick to learn and play. For 2 to 8 players game.
10. Pressman #ad
Mastermind Game : The Strategy Game of Codemaker vs. Codebreaker Packaging May Vary #adPressman #ad
- Players take turns setting and solving Secret codes. Teaches stem and steam principles like deductive reasoning and logic. Packaging may vary.
More than 2, 000 possible combinations make the game different every time It's played. Fast, simple strategy game - one of the best-selling games of all time. For 2 players, ages 8 and up.