As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tyto Games #ad
Tyto Games Elementos the Board Game #adTyto Games #ad
- Ages: 7 above. All wooden pieces and board. Number of players: 2. Playing time: 15 min. Cool clam-shell box great for carry-on and travel.
|Brand||Tyto Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||TYTO GAMES #ad|
2. Genius Games #ad
Periodic: A Game of The Elements Game #adGenius Games #ad
- Complies with STEM and NGSS standards. Strategic play - a movement-based game about chemistry. Chemistry board game - learn chemistry from Periodic, a science game where players move across the periodic table to collect elements using the periodic trends.
Accurate science - all elements, groups, and vocabulary in Periodic are concepts covered in chemistry class, periodic trends, making it one of the best educational games to aid science teachers.
Highly strategic to engage an adult gamer, yet intuitive enough for kids 10 and up to play at home or in the classroom.
Teachers, biologists, scientists, and students love playing this geeky science game; and it makes a great birthday surprise!. Learn science - designed to teach the chemistry behind the structure and properties of the periodic table at middle school, high school or college levels. Who can play - perfect for the gamer, science class or family game night.
|Brand||Genius Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Genius Games #ad|
3. Mattel Games #ad
Mattel Games Blink Card Game The World's Fastest Game #adMattel Games #ad
- Race in a head-to-head competition with blink, count, the lightning-fast card game! Using sharp eyes and fast hands, 2 players try to match the shape, or color on their cards to either one of two discard piles.
Play all the cards from your draw pile to win the game! Colorfully designed cards have large symbols that range from moons to triangles to stars, making it easy for anyone to play. Watch as your reflexes and response time improves round after round. Includes 60 symbol cards and instructions.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mattel Games #ad|
4. Pressman #ad
Mastermind Game : The Strategy Game of Codemaker vs. Codebreaker Packaging May Vary #adPressman #ad
- Players take turns setting and solving secret codes. More than 2, 000 possible combinations make the game different every time it's played. Teaches stem and steAM principles like deductive reasoning and logic. Fast, simple strategy game - one of the best-selling games of all time.
5. Lewis Educational games #ad
Learn the Periodic Table, Elemento Game #adLewis Educational games #ad
- Elemento makes learning the elements fun. Generally, this game appears to play like Monopoly, where you can collect the element you land on if no one has purchased it yet.
From 1996. You collect protons and neutrons like money, and purchase the elements by paying the deisignated amounts for the element. Teaches symbols, rare earth elements, group designations, number of Protons and neutrons, and common uses of elements.
6. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Prime Climb #adMath for Love #ad
- Learn and master multiplication, division, factorization and prime number concepts by combining colors. Perfect stem gift for pre-teens and teens to inspire deeper math learning. Quality guaranteed! If defective in any way, contact us and we will provide a replacement.
Ideal for family board game night or for classroom/homeschool/after school clubs! Best for 2-4 players. Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|
7. Squirrel Products #ad
Master The Elements Family Game of Strategy and Chance Where 2 to 6 Players Compete to Outwit Their Opponents Perfect Family Friendly Game for Adults, Teens & Kids Ages 8 Years and Older #adSquirrel Products #ad
- Plays great with 2 to 6 players ages 8 years old & older. The game is played in four fast rounds that typically last 5 -10 minutes each. Wits & luck: collect element tokens to gain points for the secret element you are dealt. Sure to be a hit at your next games night or game party.
Best game for kids, teens, & adults: perfect game for fun family game time or for your next game night; plays in about 30 minutes. But look out; chance & strategy can tip the balance with each exciting turn as you attempt to become the Master of the Elements.
Family board game: master the elements is a light strategy game that is easy to learn and fun for players of all ages, kid or grown-ups. Easy to learn watch the video in the image section: in this fast playing family game, players take turns stacking or stealing elemental tokens as they execute their strategy to build points for a particular element.
Strategy & chance: develop unspoken alliances and avoid the schemes of others as you attempt to stack, wind, fire, steal and collect the most earth, or water tokens to conquer elements. Includes 24 high quality wooden element tokens, 10 secret element cards, score pad, game board, and rule book.
8. Rather Dashing #ad
Element Silver #adRather Dashing #ad
- Updated game builds on an existing fan base. Long term support and future upgrades planned by Rather Dashing. Silver builds on that success. Element is has remained rdg's most popular title. 2- four player thematic abstract. Easy to demo and teach, long term replay value.
|Brand||Rather Dashing #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rather Dashing #ad|
9. Gamelyn Games #ad
Ultra Tiny Epic Galaxies: The Universe in Your Pocket! #adGamelyn Games #ad
- Perfect for gaming on the Go and playing with friends or family or in a challenging solo mode. A pocket sized version of the number one best selling Tiny Epic Galaxies.
Race to 21 victory point by upgrading your galaxy and colonizing planets. You are the commander of your ship and the comsomos is yours. Over 55 wooden components and over 60 Quality Cards.
|Brand||Gamelyn Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gamelyn Games #ad|
10. Shifu #ad
Tacto Classics by PlayShifu app Based, Interactive Board Games for Family Game Night, Strategy Games Gifts for Boys & Girls for Ages 4+ #adShifu #ad
- Ages 4+ - download the tacto app from app store or play store to get started no in-app purchases. Family game night made super fun - outwit your friends and family in captivating strategy games and develop foundational math and planning skills along the way! Meant for 1 to 4 players, this STEM board game comes with brain-teasing puzzle games, themes and play-modes for the entire family.
Tacto blends the endless fun of retro board games with digital gameplay using real figurines. Tacto classics transforms your tablet into an interactive board game! Add a fun twist of storytelling to the age-old favorites like Chutes & Ladders, Ludo, Checkers & more.
The frames come with slots to place your figurines. The tacto app has a range of games - Legends of Ludo, classic games with our own little twist.
Compatible devices - ios - 11 & ipad mini 1 not supported | Android OS 6 & above iPad 2 & above with minimum 1 GB RAM. The games are packed with rich visuals, PBJ Checkers, animations, characters, Trolls & Ladders, and storytelling to help kids build STEAM skills. Attach the 2 frames on either side of your tablet. In the box - the tacto classics kit comes with 2 frames, 4 Player Figurines and 2 Dice Figurines.