As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
And Adults | From the Creators of Skull King | Ideal for 4-6 Players Ages 7+, Grandpa Beck’s Cover Your Assets Card Game | Fun Family-Friendly Set-Collecting Game | Enjoyed by Kids, Teens #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- Fun for all: create lasting memories and playful competition anytime, anywhere. Exceptional family fun: Your fun is our mission with all our games. Grandpa beck knows best: A passion for family time inspires these gamemakers.
Simple to play: complete with simple-to-follow rules to get started right away. Classic strategy game: Competitive play where the 1st to reach 1M in assets wins.
|Brand||Grandpa Beck's Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grandpa Beck’s Games #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. 8th Kid Games #ad
NEW 2nd Edition is Here, Stock Exchange Game #ad8th Kid Games #ad
- No financial, economics, or heavy math required. The second edition release is here! now being played in over 22+ countries and every state in the USA!!!! No stock knowledge needed to have a Great Time!!!!! 3 levels of play - family Friendly, Strategy level, and Teams Play.
Ages 10+ to adult / 2-6 Players.
|Brand||8th Kid Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||8th Kid Games #ad|
3. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
LEARNING ADVANTAGE, Managing My Allowance Money Game #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Educational family fun -- create lasting memories for your family. Included components: game board with Spinner, Coins, Financial Record, Instructions, Bills, 4 Pawns. This allowance game is perfect for 2-4 players aged 8+.
It’s a highly useful, hands-on money game, which will keep kids motivated to learn! . The winner has the most college savings! Designed for multiple skill levels -- included in the instructions booklet are two variations of gameplay that involve different budgeting skills.
Everyone can learn or relearn banking concepts along the way! Ideal elementary resource -- teach financial literacy to children in grades 3 and up. Help kids become math smart -- in this fun game, kids need to save for college as they take advantage of sales and make smart financial decisions.
Great for practical and social learning -- managing my allowance caters to children who need to hold physical money, rather than learn through textbooks. Learn real world budget skills -- players will learn wants vs needs as they manage their allowance and wages from real world tasks.
4. Life Sutra #ad
Bonds, Bulls and Bears, Board Game for Money & Financial Literacy, Fun Way to Learn Stocks, Commodities Investment, Personal Finance and Strategy Board Game for Adults and Kids #adLife Sutra #ad
- Develop money skills - learn and gain skills on how to manage your assets in the areas of saving, investing, and financial planning. Build financial iq - a board game not only for stock market professionals! This game will help you build and understand what it takes to be financially free.
Business with a heart - for every game you purchase, We done 1 Meal to Feeding America! Become a financial literate - eye-opening opportunities that help you manage assets, losing, gaining, and trading stocks that you can apply in real life to become self-sufficient.
Strategic planning - be victorious and become a millionaire for a little while by putting your financial strategies and budgeting to the test against your family and friends.
5. The Rich Dad Company #ad
Rich Dad- CASHFLOW for Kids, Education Board Game for Children #adThe Rich Dad Company #ad
- Recommended for children ages 6 and older. Discover how money works. Practice real world investing with play money. Learn the differences between an asset and a liability.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Play Money for Kids, Ages 7+, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Money Recognition, Counting Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Play money set: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter.
Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Easter Games! Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, play bills, 100 plastic coins, and dice.
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 States of America | Gifts for Ages 8 and Up | Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- First to 7 cards wins it all! play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Perfect gift for kids - age appropriate content and gameplay that focus on building key skills in young learners. This game is for 2-6 Players.
The box size is portable & travel friendly. It's that simple! strategise your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards. Happy kids - skillmatics guess in 10 Games ensure kids have fun, learn key concepts and bond with their friends, siblings and family! Exciting game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the state on the game Card! Does this state have a lot of beaches? Are the Red Sox from this state? Does this state have a large coast? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and be the first player to win 7 game cards!.
Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, outdoor parties, plane trips, summer camps and more!. Super fun family game - this game is all about the 50 states of america! Learn all about what these states are known for, how they were named, their characteristics, & more in this super fun game of guessing! This game is for 2-6 Players and can be enjoyed by all ages!.
8. Think Fun #ad
International Bestseller for Over 20 Years, ThinkFun Rush Hour Traffic Jam Brain Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up – Tons of Fun With Over 20 Awards Won #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get – rush hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, cars, a game grid, and a game-go storage bag.
Comes with multi-level challenges - Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them. Develops critical skills - Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
Enormously popular – rush hour is one of the most popular logic games ever made, with over 10 million units sold worldwide. Material Type: Plastic. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
9. Play Therapy Supply #ad
CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, Actions, and Emotions, Updated Version #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Great for school counselors, therapists, depression, and coping skills. New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay.
A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice.
For 2-4 players, anger, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, ages 7-16. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets.
10. Winning Moves Games #ad
The Classic Edition, Multicolor, Winning Moves Games Pay Day #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Ages 8+, 4 mover tokens, money, 1 red die, 2 to 4 players. Contents: game board, 64 deal & mail cards, savings and loan pad, and instructions. Launched in 1975: pay day is great for social interaction and a game that parents and children can play on a relatively even level.
Loans: a loan may be taken out or increased at any time in $100 increments. Simple and quick, a two lap game takes as little as 15 minutes.
A player must pay 20% interest on his/her outstanding loan balance every time they land on Pay Day. Savings: players start or add to their savings only on Pay Day.
At the end of each month, players are paid a salary and must pay off all outstanding bills. The object: have the most money at the end of the game. Players can make deals on property and earn money. Players may withdraw all / part of their savings only on Pay Day if the player wants to withdraw at another time, they pay a $50 fee.