As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HABA #ad
Ages 3 and Up, One for Each Season, HABA Wooden Puzzle My time of Year with Four Layers, 22 Pieces in All #adHABA #ad
- A great opportunity to work on puzzling skills while learning about the changing of the seasons, weather, certain holidays and their corresponding activities and traditions.
Enjoy 3-d puzzling fun with this layered puzzle featuring our 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Individual puzzle pieces are puzzled on top of each other into the puzzle board recesses.
Recommended for ages 3 and up, this puzzle trains fine motor skills as well as image and shape placement. Board measures 7. 5" x 7. 5". Four separate puzzles on one board! starting with Winter - 4 pieces, Fall - 5 pieces, Spring - 6 pieces and Summer - 7 pieces. Contents include: 1 puzzle board and 22 puzzle pieces.
2. HABA #ad
HABA Town Maze Magnetic Puzzle Game, Learning & Education Toys for Preschoolers #adHABA #ad
- You can count on these educational magnetic toys to help develop visual spatial skills, counting and color recognition and dexterity – all in one fun activity! Board measures 10" x 8.
75“. The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color garage. These montessori toys foster concentration and strategic thinking as children work independently to navigate the obstacles.
Watch out! some of the roadways are blocked! These STEM toys help develop fine motor skills as kids use the wand to navigate the city. Keep children ages 2 to 5 engaged on road trips and during quiet time with these self-contained travel toys.
|Manufacturer||HABA USA #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
3. HABA #ad
Fine Motor & Counting, HABA Number Maze Magnetic Game STEM Toy Encourages Color Recognition #adHABA #ad
- Made of lime plywood, this colorful toy measures 9. 5 inches in diameter and 3/4 inches thick. Suitable for ages 2 years and up. Safe magnetic fun that fosters motor skills, concentration and getting aquianted with numbers 1-5.
Wooden maze is self-contained behind thick clear plastic. Use the magnetic pen to move the balls around the maze! When you're done, the attached magnet wand tucks safely away in a convenient storage slot in the side of the maze.
Little animal friends can match the colorful balls with the corresponding animals and numbers. For example, the five white balls turn into chicken eggs in the nest. Packaged in a window box, this STEM toy is great for travel.
4. HABA #ad
HABA Baby Farm Animals Clutching Puzzle, 4 Piece Jumbo Knob Wooden Puzzle for Ages 1 and Up #adHABA #ad
- Made of plywood, this puzzle measures 12" x 4". Large wooden pieces with handy knobs for easy grasping guarantee puzzling success.
Trains fine motor skills and distinguishing sizes and shapes. First puzzling fun for the smallest children helps foster fine motor skills and recognizing and naming young farm animals.
4 wooden pieces with large grasping knobs include baby horse, sheep, pig and cow. What do you call a baby horse, sheep or pig? This animal-themed clutching puzzle playfully introduces even the smallest child to the different young farm animals. Perfect for ages 12 Months and up.
5. HABA #ad
Highlights by HABA, Monster Mansion 10 Piece Layered Wooden Puzzle for Ages 18 Months + #adHABA #ad
- Assembling the layers takes fine-motor skills, eye-hand coordination and problem solving. Look, this monster is coming out of the chimney. Chunky monster figure measures 2.
7" tall and. Look at the monsters decorating for the party and wrapping presents. Surprise! be a part of the party at this friendly monster‘s house. Each piece is stacked, letting your child discover layer by layer the rooms, their inhabitants, and the party surprises.
This helps develop their sense of humor. Ta-da! the bottom layer is the birthday party! Puzzle includes 10 high quality wooden pieces and base measures 10" x 10". Peek through the hole in the front door, then remove the door to see what's inside the monster mansion. That's silly!" Let your child pick out something silly next. Pick details to laugh about.
6. HABA #ad
Number Train Puzzle, Highlights by HABA, 10 Wooden Pieces with Adorable Animals to Count and Connect #adHABA #ad
- The monkey's are on a green seat. Which car do you think they want to ride in? There is no wrong answer, if the monkey wants to ride in the engine, the piece still fits. Just hooking them together is toddler triumph! Once your little one can fit the pieces together, point out colors.
What car does the red tab match?". Haba's number train puzzle has tabs and slots that are all the same size so the pieces can go in any order. Hop on board! your child can count the animals and match them by number and by pattern to each train car. Finished puzzle measures 16" L x 5. 4" h.
7. HABA #ad
That's Silly! Zoo Animals 9 Piece Jumbo Floor Puzzle with Interchangeable Pieces, Highlights by HABA #adHABA #ad
- Just hooking them together is toddler triumph! Look for details to laugh about. Look, the lion is combing his hair. Recommended for ages 2.
5 and up. Fitting them together is good practice for developing fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Made of sturdy cardboard, this silly jumbo 9 piece puzzle has a finished size of 3'L x 7.
1" h. That's silly!". The tabs and slots of haba's zoo animal floor puzzle are all the same size, so the pieces can go in any order. Toddlers love to tell the same joke over and over and laughing with them when they point out something silly helps their sense of humor develop.
8. HABA #ad
HABA My First ABC Wooden Clutching Puzzle with Large Grasping Knobs #adHABA #ad
- This clutching puzzle by haba playfully encourages children to become familiar with the alphabet while fostering fine motor skills and shape and color recognition. Several letters include a picture clue such as Dragon for "D" and Igloo for "I".
Puzzle is made of linden plywood and measures 20" L x 6. 5" w. Packaged in shrink wrap. 26 lovingly illustrated wood pieces with easy to grasp knobs. Suitable for children ages 2 and up.
9. HABA #ad
HABA Orchard Maze Magnetic Game Fosters Fine Motor Skills, Counting and Color Recognition #adHABA #ad
- Suitable for Ages 2 and up. There is one baby raven to match to the black ball, 2 yellow pears, 3 blue plums, 4 red apples and 1 green apple. Magnetic wand tethered to game-board by string - Features storage slot on side of board.
Children are sharpening their counting skills as they play. This stem toy helps to develop fine motor dexterity, visual spatial skills, counting and color-learning with one fun activity.
The object of this fun travel game is to help the colored balls find their way home to their matching color fruit on the tree. Board measures 8. 5" x 8. 5". Watch out! one of the branches has a blockage! Children use critical thinking skills as they figure out how to move around it and use the wand to navigate the orchard.
10. HABA #ad
HABA Farm Threading Game with 18 Barn Yard Themed Wooden Tiles and Template Cards #adHABA #ad
- Includes 18 threading tiles, a farmer, including a tractor, several animals and accessories that can be sewn onto the board. Children will love "telling a story" about the scene they are building as they sew the pieces together! Features a wooden play board measuring 12.
5" x 9" with a barn and a tree and 117 holes for threading. Threading toys teach fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination while also fostering imagination, creativity, and planning. Two double-sided, tear-resistant template cards show different ways to thread the accessories onto the toy.