As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. We! #ad
We! Connect Cards Icebreaker Questions Trust Building Games Teambuilding Activities Conversation Starters for Meetings and Workplace As Seen on TEDx 60 Cards #adWe! #ad
- Relationship building - build relationships and trust through interactive exercises and thought-provoking questions. Use what you learn with friends and family. Learn how to interact with your peers on another level. Activities - includes a link for 10+ activity descriptions and video tutorials.
Get to know friends and family in a real and authentic way. Featured on tedx - see we! connect cards in action at tedx. Team engagement - provides a fast-paced, fun way to move beyond “ice breaking” to real connections that makes trainings or classes more fun and productive.
Great for corporate and causal workplaces. Reconnect and discover more about those you care about. Turn any meeting into a fun and interactive way to strengthen bonds between friends, family, and coworkers.
Communication aid - 60 questions color coded by depth of question. Witness an 800 person icebraker challenge and learn how to have genuine interaction with strangers and people you just met. Dive deeper than the superficial layer and understand those around you. 20 green cards light, and 20 blue cards deeper, 20 purple cards self-reflection. Great for parties and get-togethers.
|Manufacturer||We and Me, Inc. #ad|
2. BestSelf Co. #ad
Conversation Starter Icebreaker Deck by BestSelf ― Powerful Conversation Cards Tool to Establish and Strengthen Relationships by Cultivating Open Engaging and Meaningful Interactions ― 150 Prompts #adBestSelf Co. #ad
- Move beyond small talk and improve your network skills — unlock endless conversational possibilities with 150 card prompts divided between six categories that build meaningful relationships quicker by asking thought-provoking questions that help you get to know someone. These cards will give you laughs and discoveries to help you feel more connected.
Helps you increase and improve quality time and communication with others — it is a getting to know you game so put away your phones, switch off the TV and use these prompts to get talking with friends, family and colleagues.
Create new connections - you’re never really strangers when you spark conversations using the Icebreaker Deck. Perfect gift for professional and personal relationship growth — whether you’re talking to a partner, attending a networking event or catching up with friends, this tool helps make every conversation the main event and is the perfect gift for someone looking to grow relationships.
Keep a few cards handy and connect with new people when you are out and about and see what new opportunities arise. Perfect tool for meaningful conversations and deeper relationships — the icebreaker deck will help you start stimulating and relationship-building conversations with brilliant, fun and engaging cards that breakdown communication barriers to cultivate connections, openness and vulnerability.
3. FLUYTCO #ad
150 Conversation Starters & Ice Breakers to Get to Know Your Coworkers, Office Activities & Training Tool, Building Blocks : Team Building Card Game for Work #adFLUYTCO #ad
- Pick a card. Build trust, build a team: 150 questions to help form closer relationships, better communication and remove personal barriers in teamwork. Fun & effective tool for team engagement: whether you’re management, instructors, our card game will help you take things to the next level.
Play on zoom calls and keep the team close! 6 ways to connect & spark discussion: our deck of cards is divided in 6 categories to make sure every aspect of life is approached: Personal, Team, Hobby, Education, Future and Scenarios.
Team building activities for all occasions: with a practical format, retreats and get-togethers; there’s never a bad time to strengthen bonds between coworkers, anywhere.
Ideal for managers, project directors, teachers, program directors, HR, team leaders, or just want to get a stronger relationship with coworkers, facilitators, friends & family, etc. Take turns answering. You can either focus on one category you wish to deepen with the people around you, or mix them all. Get to know each other. Great for meetings, workshops, you can play anytime, friends, and family.
4. YEHUA! #ad
Totika Icebreaker Cards and Totika Cube #adYEHUA! #ad
- The totika icebreaker question deck is the perfect rapport builder and contains 150+ warm-up prompts and questions that lead to funny and thoughtful conversations about perspectives and experiences.
With the totika stacking game, roll the Cube to determine the color block that must be removed from the stack and the color question to be asked. Just toss to next player who looks under their hand for the color question to ask.
No set-up time and may be played as a toss and catch game. The totika cube is a quick and simple communication game where players roll for a color, draw a card and ask any other player the rolled color question. A fun and engaging way to start conversations with any group in any setting.
5. Happy Brain Science #ad
Choose Happiness @ Work: The Fun Ice Breaker Card Game for Team Building, Problem Solving & Happier Employees #adHappy Brain Science #ad
- Trusted by leaders, nike, dreamworks, hewlett-packard, intel, including nbc, ceos & fortunE 500 COMPANIES: We’ve helped leading organizations to thrive from 9-5, and Kaiser Permanente. Boost happiness, talking about hard issues, creativity & productivity: our revolutionary card game is designed to get you and your team thinking, performance, engagement, teamwork, and leaving empowered to tackle the work day with greater motivation, laughing, and purpose.
Hundreds of cards for greater replayability: 50+ real workplace scenario cards and 100+ evidence-based solutions cards broken out into 4 categories: Practice Positivity, Subdue Stress, Flow to Goals, and Revitalize Relationships.
Fun, refreshing & effective way to build strong teams: it’s apples to apples for the office, learn solutions you can apply at work, break the ice, where you take turns choosing the best solution for a real workplace scenario.
Win points, and build rapport. Playing games also helps speed and ease the process to activate critical thinking, reduce stress at work, improve communication, and more.100% grounded in positive psychology & neuroscience: research shows that happier brains are 12 to 25% more productive.
6. Breaking Games #ad
Icebreaker Game for Great Conversations, Hypothetically Fun #adBreaking Games #ad
- 350 open-ended questions you can't help but enjoy. Five categories and a set of rules that make it easy to steer discussion to fit any group. A game of interesting questions to prompt discussion.
7. TableTopics #ad
TableTopics Original, 10th Anniversary Edition: Questions to Start Great Conversations #adTableTopics #ad
- Created for adults but appropriate for ages 12+. A fun way for family and friends to reconnect and discover more about themselves and each other. This new version of our popular Original edition has 25% updated questions.
135 thought-provoking questions inspire the best kinds of conversation at dinner parties, family gatherings, or any time you want to break the ice. With more than 2 million copies sold, TableTopics are the #1 best-selling conversation starters.
8. WE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
An Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker, We're Not Really Strangers Card Game #adWE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
- The second is how you win. We’re not really strangers is a purpose driven card game and movement all about empowering meaningful connections.
Three carefully crafted levels of questions and wildcards that allow you to deepen your existing relationships as well as create new ones. Warning: Feelings May Arise.
2-play to grow. There are two ways to play: 1-Play safe. Box dimensions: 5x4x3 in. This game is optimized for 2 players ages 12 and up; however, you can play this game with up to 6 people. Comes with 2 pencils, 2 transparent Dig Deeper cards, WNRS notepad, 150 questions and wildcards.
9. Deep Dilemmas #ad
Ages 16+, 'Would You Rather' Conversation Cards for Ridiculous Debates & Fun Interactions. 200 Original Ice Breaker Question Cards for Adults, & College Students, Couples, Deep Dilemmas #adDeep Dilemmas #ad
- Easily turn it into a couples game or adult game to make it your own! Makes a great gift and coffee table accessory. Simply read aloud a scenario and get people talking. Spark hilarious debates and get to know people better through ridiculous 'would you rather' conversation starters.
200 handcrafted, oddly specific debate cards. Don’t leave good scenarios up to chance. Hours of entertainment packaged in a sleek, matte box made for all occasions, road trips, including parties, and game nights.
Designed for 2+ players ages 16+ with scenarios appreciated by adults and College Teens alike. Life’s too short to waste explaining how to play. There are no sexual or drug-related questions so you can feel safe bringing these out with other family games.
No rules or instructions, just immediate discussions. Choose between two unfortunate or two incredible hypothetical situations guaranteed to take your mind places it’s never gone before. With questions like “would you rather give up watching anything on a screen OR get a root canal procedure every Tuesday?”, you’ll be laughing, arguing, and analyzing everyone’s answers well into the evening.
10. Contender Brands #ad
Exciting Party Game for Game Night, Keg O’ Cards, Clean Conversation Starter Card Game and Icebreaker #adContender Brands #ad
- Perfect gift: this conversation card game makes a great gift! These party games are perfect anniversary gifts, and boyfriend gifts. The person to the right draws the next card, reading it aloud, and the game continues! Icebreaker game provides hours of fun: Perfect for groups, girls trips, vacations, guys trips, friend gatherings, icebreakers, small group meetings, dinner parties, and family gatherings.
How-to-play: who in the group drank the last beer? this person selects a card, and then answers it - honestly!! Complete the round by having everyone answer the same question. Crack open great conversation: keg O Cards conversation cards consist of a fun mix of appropriate questions ranging from insightful to thought-provoking to encourage great conversation.
On the go card game: the compact design makes for great travel games and camping games that get people talking! Great party gift: gift our adult party games to anyone in your life as a birthday gift or graduation gift.