As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Blue Orange #ad
Kids, 2 to 5 players. Recommended for ages 8+, Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Age of Giants Expansion, Family or Adult Strategy Board game extension for award winning Kingdomino or Queendomino games #adBlue Orange #ad
- Covered crowns do not score points at the end of the game. If you add a tile with footsteps to your kingdom, then you must also add a giant token, on your turn, who then covers up a crown in their own kingdom. Strategy tabletop board game expansion: designed by bruno cathala, new challenge tiles, age of giants requires Kingdomino or Queendomino to play with, new giant tokens that add interaction between players, new dominoes, some of the best-selling city or territory building board games.
How to play: kingdomino is a card drafting and tile placement game using a pattern building mechanic. The expansion adds a convenient domino dispenser, and additional components to allow a fifth player to join the game.
If, then you get to remove a giant token from your kingdom and give it to an opponent, you add a domino with a giant on it to your kingdom, covering up any one crown of your choosing in your kingdom. Includes: 1 domino dispenser tower, 2 wooden king tokens brown, 1 starting tile, 17 challenge Tiles, 1 Score Pad, 1 3d castle, 12 dominoes 6 dominoes picturing giants letters A to F 6 Dominoes picturing footsteps numbers 49 to 54, 6 Wooden Giants Meeples, Illustrated Rules.
Family or adult strategy game: with the expansion, kingdomino or queendomino becomes a 2-5 players fantasy game that can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults. Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. Kingdomino age of giants is easy to play with kingdomino for families enjoying other Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Photosynthesis, New York 1901.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||BLUE ORANGE GAMES #ad|
2. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Kingdomino Family Strategy Board Game & Kingdomino Age of Giants Expansion Strategy Board Game #adBlue Orange #ad
- Product 1: 2017 spiel de Jahres Winner Game of the Year. Product 1: build the best Kingdom! Product 1: Domino game with a twist. Product 2: game expansion for Kingdom I no Spiel des Jahres winner by Bruno Cathala.
Product 2: allows for a 5th player to join in the game. Product 2: this version also includes new ways to play with end of game bonuses tiles. Product 1: family strategy game for ages 8 and up. Product 2: new rules! the Giants add interaction play between the players.
3. Coiledspring Games #ad
Age of Giants Expansion, Coiledspring Games KINGDOMINO #adCoiledspring Games #ad
- It adds more challenges, more player interaction and allows for a fifth player to join in on the game. Kingdomino age of giants is several expansions in one for both Kingdomino and Queendomino. Note: for kingdomino age of Giants to be played either King domino or Queendomino will be necessary.
Also includes the distribution tower to hold all your dominoes. You might fear the giants who will crush your precious buildings, or you could make them move smartly on your opponent’s kingdoms.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. You will never have to play the same game twice. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- Playing time ranges from 90 to 120 minutes. Suitable for 1 to 4 players. Complex and thematic cooperative game.
6. Games Workshop #ad
Games Workshop Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Dominion #adGames Workshop #ad
- If you’re looking to plunge headfirst into the new edition of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, look no further than this glorious boxed set.
Contains 60 brand new push-fit Citadel miniatures comprising two mighty armies. Dominion-exclusive version of the warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book, which provides extensive background information on the game’s fantastical setting as well as a full set of rules.
Includes two powerful armies, pitting the reforged Stormcast Eternals against the emerging threat of the Kruleboyz – cunning and deadly orruks native to the swamps of Ghur. Exclusive cover only available in this set.
|Brand||Games Workshop #ad|
|Manufacturer||Games Workshop #ad|
7. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
8. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Plays in 40-70 minutes. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
9. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. For 1-4 players. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. 60-120 minute playing time. Ages 14+.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
10. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections.
You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|