As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. STEM Stuff #ad
Preschool Activities for Counting, and Stacking, Stem Educational Toys – Learn to Add and Subtract for Boys & Girls Aged 3+, Sorting, Counting Bears Math Manipulatives #adSTEM Stuff #ad
- Mom and dad will be so proud – preschoolers enjoy working with color names, and sorting while Kindergarteners enjoy math games by adding and subtracting the bears and identifying more/less/equal groups, grouping, included, and keeping the pieces together with the drawstring bag, counting, lets little hands keep the toy set neat and tidy.
Bears you can count on – count the bears, and group them by color or even use the tong to move the bears to their color-matching cups because with these sturdy and lovely bears, sort the bears by size, rainbow colored cups and jumbo tong counting is so much fun.
Make learning a family game night – roll the mega dice, siblings, count the spots to play, and follow the paths on the Honey Hunt and Bear Bump board games so kids can play with friends, or even Mom and Dad to see who can get the honey first – All ages enjoy the mega dice and board games.
Practice makes perfect – this set of learning toys includes dozens of free printable games and activities that offer a variety of ways to practice learning every day while homeschooling, while at daycare, for Montessori, and the classroom alike. You’ll love these bears – these toddler counting toys contain 60 cute large & small teddy bears in 6 rainbow colors and are just the right size for little hands, and they are useful for sorting, patterning, and sequencing activities, and creating valuable learning tools for bright little preschoolers.
2. NEOROD #ad
2 Dices, Number Color Recognition STEM Educational Toddler Preschool Math Manipulatives Toy Set of 90, Container, NEOROD Rainbow Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups, 12 Cards, 2 Tweezers #adNEOROD #ad
- These adorable counting bears captivate your child's interest, With basic play, igniting clever and imaginative play. Provides your child's hours of entertainment and learning fun. Kids can get engaged through more complex activities that stimulate your child’s brain to think critically, ADHD, the large tweezers help strengthen and prepare little hands for future skills such as writing.
Our counting bears work perfectly in conjunction with STEM and Montessori programs. The game includes 90 cute bears in 6 bright colors, 12 Double-Sided cards, 2 dices, 6 Colorful Sorting cups, 2 Jumbo tweezers, 1 plastic storage box.
Please do not hesitate to contact us. Great open ended toys. Therefore, if you have any questions about counting bears. Satisfaction guaranteewe are committed to bringing you an extraordinary purchase experience. Educational toyour 90 pieces play-act counting/sorting bears is bright enough and striking enough to captivate your kids' attention, Math skills, your child can easily learn some of the skills.
Great for home or school use. Such as color recognition, sorting abilities, and hand-eye coordination. Great tool for special needs students, Plus, Autism or any preschooler. Safe for kidsthis rainbow counting/sorting bears toy game set is made of high quality plastic, safe for kids and easy to clean, when learning time is over, place everything inside the plastic container for quick clean-up and neat storage.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Link 'N' Learn Links, 500 Pieces, Toddler Learning Toys, Ages 3+ Preschool Learning Supplies #adLearning Resources #ad
- Links are easy for young students to connect and separate. Kids learn counting, patterning, and sorting. Enhance creative play to make necklaces, snakes or designs while increasing fine motor skills. There's magic to be found in new math skills, and other STEM skills, engineering, school supplies, which help kids understand the world around them and lay down a solid foundation in science, teacher supplies!.
A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! .
4. Rainbow Pebbles #ad
Rainbow Pebbles, Set of 36 Sorting and Stacking Stones with 20 Activity Cards, In Home Learning Toy for Early Math #adRainbow Pebbles #ad
- Great value -- 20 double-sided activity cards are included to show colorful designs and ways to stack the pebbles. Use as a teaching aid to assist child creativity. Convenient storage -- packaged in a durable plastic storage case for easy clean up, ensuring of the colorful stacking plastic stones are lost.
Suits all ages -- the versatility of this teaching aid ensures that students from preschool to kindergarten and up will learn from these colorful shapes. Award winning design -- rainbow pebbles was learning magazine 2018 Preschool Teachers' Choices Award winner and Till wig Toy Awards Top Fun Award winner.
Develop language and descriptive skills -- the vibrant colors and varying sizes of the pebbles inspire kids to practice their adjectives and talk about their designs. This also teaches preschoolers and kindergarten students the value of organization. Children will be fascinated by the pebbles' bright colors, colorful stones have immediate visual appeal plus their warm, odd shapes and warm feel which make stacking even more fun.
An early math manipulative -- young minds will love this hands-on teaching aid in learning how to count, add and subtract. Bright colors and wonderful to touch -- these lightweight, smooth surface makes them a wonderfully tactile early math resource. Use the multiple colored pebbles to make artistic designs or teach children counting and sorting exercises. Teach stem -- these plastic pebbles are great for stacking and developing fine motor skills.
5. Learning Resources #ad
20 Pieces, Numbers for Kids, Preschool Math Games, Fine Motor Toys, Ages 18+ months Toddler Number Learning Toys, Learning Resources Smart Snacks Number Pops #adLearning Resources #ad
- Perfect for number learning games and practicing 1-to-1 correspondence with numbers 1-10 Each pop features a number of colored dots and a removable cover that has a corresponding number and matching colored dots. Build number and color recognition, early math and fine motor skills with irresistible ice cream pops.
Set includes 10 pops and 10 matching shells. Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!.
6. INPHER #ad
INPHER Balance Math Game, 85 Piece Preschool Learning Activities Educational Toys for 3 Year Old Frog STEM Montessori Counting Number Toy 7 Year Old Boys #adINPHER #ad
- Interactive learning: frog balance is perfect for children ages 3 and up and is the ideal teaching tool for parents, nurseries, school, families, and teachers hopes to encourage and strengthen multi-dimensional learning at home, and during tutoring sessions.
Through the game to develop children's interest in learning, start math skills and encourage learning by inspiring multi-level learning games. They are carefully carved without burrs, the rich color also can enhance children's cognitive ability.
Cool math tool: inpher balance frog game toys stimulating multi-level math games base on number learning, counting, balancing. Good for the coordinated development of the eye-hand. While playing safely, non-toxic and tasteless.
Encourage counting skill: frog shape math count toy can stimulate the child's curiosity. Safety material: the frog balance toys are made of abs which is safe, durable and long-time use. 85-in-1 educational playset:19+19 frogs, 30 double-sided cards, 1 frog balance scale, 1-10 numbers, and an easy-to-read instruction leaflet, 2 scale pan, 2 pencil and 1 pencil sharpener, 1 base, kids can use them to calculate the number on the card.
7. Zalmoxe #ad
Zalmoxe 60 Pcs Counting Bears, Age 3+6 Dark Colors, Homeschool Supplies, Birthday Wedding Party Favors, Toddler Preschool Learning Games, Educational Toys, Math Manipulatives Counters #adZalmoxe #ad
- Exquisite package: toddler educational toys come with a white storage box with a window design for store bears after playing or as birthday and holiday gifts. You can put bears into the backpack, with drawstring closure for easy to open and close. The pure color style makes your home a comfortable and tranquil atmosphere.
Fashionable color design: counting bears for toddlers come with clear texture and cute bowknot, which can be placed erect. Cultivate cognitive skills: these 60 sorting bears can stimulate and stimulate children's thinking, cultivate their fine motor skills, comparison, classification, addition, preschool math cognition and teaching tools, subtraction, etc.
Children classify and match bears of different colors to effectively improve the imagination, home school supplies, number recognition, logical thinking ability and memory ability of preschool children.6
6 dim saturation colors are optimal for color sorting and emotional education for children. Ideal matching decorations: bears with unique color styles are ideal room decorations, you can match them according to the saturation of the objects, the depth and level of hues and layers. Children’s safety is our concern: these sorting toys adopt a glossy design, BPA-free, and safe for children, an ideal gift for home and school supplies, more comfortable to touch, non-toxic, suitable for ages 3+.
8. Cltoyvers #ad
Cltoyvers Wooden Abacus for Kids Math with 100 Counting Sticks and Number Toys Cards 1-100, Educational Math Games Preschool Learning Toys, Math Manipulatives for Elementary 1st 2nd Grade #adCltoyvers #ad
- The abacus has been a vital math tool for centuries. Math counters for kids: our educational abacus math helper allows children to visually and tangibly move beads as they count, preschool, subtract, Montessori kids, classrooms, add, 1st grade, homeschool, daycares, 2nd grade, divide and more.
Beads easily slide back and forth on metal rods. An abacus is a great way to fully engage kids’ minds in learning math skills. Quality construction: this kids' abacus is made from a sturdy wood frame that holds 10 thick wires with 10 colorful wooden beads on each – 100 beads in all.
The card slot design on the top allows you to display the equation below the visual of adding or subtracting beads; You can use colorful counting sticks to teach children to do simple math problems.
Designed upgraded: this sturdy abacus comes with 100 wooden sticks and 110 math cards. Perfect for young learners, multiply, kindergarten. Classic abacus learning toy: old good things never change. Child safe: the rainbow abacus math toys set for children is made of high quality material, BPA Free and stained with bright non-toxic water-based paint. It’s a simple visual math manipulative which teaches kids to construct and deconstruct numbers.
9. edxeducation #ad
Math Linking Cubes, Linking Cubes, Preschool Learning, edxeducation Math Cubes, Math Manipulatives, Classroom Learning Supplies, Counting Toys, Homeschool Supplies, Set of 100 #adedxeducation #ad
- Play is the best teacher. High quality construction -- made with smooth-to-touch plastic and rounded edges, these linking cubes feel warm to hold and connect with a gentle click, which is satisfying for kids to hear. Teach early math -- use the activity guide included to teach math concepts such as: number problems, measurement, algebra, geometry, problem solving and reasoning.
Clever design -- these math cubes snap together with a soft click, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3 plus.
Early steam activity -- give your child a fun introduction to counting, construction, sorting, creativity and arithmetic. Show them how to use sequencing and patterns to build early math skills. Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years.
Includes 10 colors -- watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to learn math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, with this set of 100 construction cubes. Inspire learning with shapes -- five sides of each cube contain a different geometric shape to create more challenging activities: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon. Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose.
10. edxeducation #ad
60 Bear Counters, Early Math Manipulatives, 68pc Set, 6 Bowls & 2 Game Spinners, Home Learning, edxeducation Counting Bears with Matching Bowls #adedxeducation #ad
- Learning through play -- our products inspire children to play with purpose. Motivate young minds -- this preschool activity inspires kids to learn through play. Hands-on early math lessons -- dump out the bears and use the bowls or spinners to count, sort and match! The counting bears are a colorful resource to practice sequencing and patterning.
Adorable teddies -- kids are fascinated by the bright colors and adorable details of these teddy bear counters! Be inspired for role play and open-ended learning activities. Washable and durable -- made of durable plastic, these manipulatives are firm and washable.
These math manipulatives are designed to last for years at home or in the classroom! Includes activities -- use the included activity guide to create hands-on measurement activities. It also includes a color spinner, number spinner and Activity Guide.
Teach parts of a whole, patterning, less than, greater than and more!. Beary" cute learning -- this educational toy includes 60 bear counters and 6 sorting bowls in 6 colors. Nurture cognitive function -- sorting toys develop logic, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills. Toddlers and preschool-aged children will love to play and learn with stress-free, hands-on math lessons. They're a classic resource for every classroom or in-home learning environment.