As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Queen Games #ad
Kingdom Builder #adQueen Games #ad
- High level of interaction. Beginners to advanced players. Easy to learn, For 2 to 4 players. Strategy game for the whole family. Playing time: 45 minutes.
2. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. It is silly, it is exciting, and it is F-U-N fun. Meeple Mountain. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down. A delightful game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice.
Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, trade, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, uncertain allegiances, and political dominance.
Each of these races have many paths to victory, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components.
Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, masters of trade. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- The average playtime is 60 minutes. We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. You will never have to play the same game twice. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14+. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 scorepad, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 4 clear plastic resource containers, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
6. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island before it's too late! The game includes different adversaries to fight against eg: a Swedish Mining Colony, or a Remote British Colony.
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Risk Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- The product ships with all relevant accessories. Play using alexa skill: players have the option of playing this Risk game using Alexa. A lucky roll can subdue the dragon and get it out of a player's territory. Includes gameboard, 5 cardboard war crates, deck of 56 Risk cards, 1 card box, armies with 4 infantry, and 8 Artillery each, 12 Cavalry, 5 dice, and game guide.
Note: sound comes from paired Echo device. Players must destroy the dragon before it destroys their troops. Alexa device sold separately. Brand new in box. Dragon token: this risk game includes a dragon token.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, monasteries, roads, choosing from tiles that depict cities, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time.
Each role scores points differently, farmers, monks, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game.
High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike. How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Average Playtime: 45 minutes.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
9. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Ages 14+. Playing through a scenario is a cooperative affair where players will fight against automated monsters using an innovative card system to determine the order of play and what a player does on their turn.
Euro-inspired tactical combat in an evolving campaign. 60-120 minute playing time. This is a game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. For 1-4 players.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
10. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|