As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game. Average Playtime: 45 minutes. How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed.
Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Each role scores points differently, farmers, monks, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, monasteries, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
2. Greater Than Games #ad
Greater Than Games Spirit Island Core Board Game #adGreater Than Games #ad
- As spirits, you must grow in power and work together to drive the invaders from your Island before it's too late! The game includes different adversaries to fight against eg: a Swedish Mining Colony, or a Remote British Colony.
3. Space Cowboys #ad
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, The Thames Murders & Other Cases Board Game | Mystery Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-8 Players | Average Playtime 90 Min. | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Ten epic cases to solve: solve 10 mysteries in victorian london - the mummy's Curse, The Thames Murders, The Munitions Magnate, and others! Unravel the string of intrigues, The Pilfered Paintings, answer a series of questions and solve some of the strangest cases of the most famous detective ever.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older. The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family.
Mystery board game: solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues. Will you visit the crime scene? meet Inspector Lestrade? The decision is in your hands and each clue you find will bring you a step closer to the truth.
Average playtime is about 90 minutes. Once you have completed your investigation, Sherlock Holmes. Cooperative game: players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries. New standalone in the series: as members of the baker street irregulars, players try to solve the most heinous crimes by roaming the streets of London in search of clues. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
4. Starling Games #ad
Starling Games Everdell Standard Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. 2nd edition offers the upgraded twig resource tokens and a few minor updates to the rule book.
Dynamic tableau building and worker placement. Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork. Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Starling Games #ad|
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town. Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite.
Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers. Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.
The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness.
This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours. Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Arkham Horror 3rd Edition Board Game | Mystery Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Family| Ages 14+ | 1-6 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Will they prevail? Thrilling game of cosmic horror: a dark shadow grows in the city of Arkham. Lovecraft, each unique scenario puts you in the shoes of an Arkham investigator. Stop occult rituals and destroy alien creatures before the Ancient Ones make our world their ruined dominion.
Choose one of 12 unique investigators, each with their own abilities, items and backstory. Branching narrative paths make each scenario truly your own. No two games are ever the same. Average game time is approximately 2 to 3 hours. Only a handful of investigators stand against the horrors.
Highly variable: inspired by the writings of h. P. Number of players and average playtime: the arkham horror Board Game collection of scary games for game night is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Cooperative mystery game: players work as a team to gather clues, defeat terrifying monsters and find tools and allies to stand any hope of defeating the ancient creatures that exist just beyond the veil of our reality. Scary strategy game: players take on the role of arkham investigators as they explore the streets of the city and work together to save humanity from unknowable horrors. Alien entities known as Ancient Ones lurk in the emptiness beyond space and time, writhing at the thresholds between worlds.
7. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride is a cross-country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through North America! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite.
Connect iconic north american cities across a map of the 20th-century USA and build your train routes to earn points.
The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa. Strategy game: build your tracks across the united states in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder, Inc. #ad|
9. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
10. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game, An Engine-Building, Ages 14+, Gray, Area Control for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork. It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa.
Plays in 90-120 minutes. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, and exploring the mysterious factory, working the land, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions.
For 1-5 players. The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, has closed its doors, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, drawing the attention of several nearby countries.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|