As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Game Development Group #ad
Fun and Educational Board Game for Kids, Wordplay for Kids, Classic Word and Party Game for Kids and Family Game Night Fun, Ages 6-12 #adGame Development Group #ad
- No waiting your turn - everyone plays every round! Helps kids develop word-building skills, vocabulary, spelling and concentration. Scroll down the product page to see more images, details and descriptions.
Wordplay for kids board game is a teacher's choice award Winner! It is fast, “pasta”, what's a food that contains the letters "p" and "a"? you have 60 seconds. Try “pizza”, “pancake”, “peach”, fun and challenging.
Wordplay for kids board game is great for family game night and kids party gatherings. Quick, “pear”, or something else…. For kids ages 6 - 12, and 2 or more players/teams even large gatherings. A family board game collection keeper. Parents can play along too! It’s also a great teacher’s tool that may be adapted in the classroom.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+, Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game, 90 Cards Included, Homeschool,Reading Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Includes 90 boldly-printed cards. Terrific for ages 6+. Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game! Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, Stocking Stuffers, christmas, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, or just because, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
3. Play On Words #ad
Extra-Creative Word Making Fun for All Ages, Play On Words Card Game, A Parents' Choice Award Winner, Family/Kid-Friendly Card Game #adPlay On Words #ad
- Anywhere and at any time: Thanks to the convenient size, you can bring this game for adults and kids anywhere you go. Parents’ choice calls it “a clever, fun-to-play, mind-expanding game. This just-right mix of brain exercise and fun is making its way through family game nights everywhere! Perfect card game for ages 8 & up: for 1-4 players, school, or play in teams.
Makes a terrific gift for any word game lover or family, and teachers/educators love it, too! Clear instructions: easy to learn! be playing in minutes! 80 card deck includes flip cards, combo cards and wild cards.
Everyone can enjoy it at home, or while traveling. Super fun card game for anyone who loves words: put your thinking cap on and enjoy this hands-on and engaging all-ages card game.
Starter game, full-Deck and Solitaire versions all included in instructions. Award-winning family game: winner of a parents’ choice foundation silver Honor Award. This highly-versatile game meets players right where they’re at with spelling, resourcefulness in word making, and vocabulary. The no-rush format also allows for lots of creativity and conversation during game play.
|Brand||Play On Words #ad|
|Manufacturer||David James Games #ad|
4. Pressman #ad
5", Pressman Charades for Kids -- The 'No Reading Required' Family Game #adPressman #ad
- Stimulating game gets kids moving around as they have fun acting out clues. 3 levels of play allow younger players to participate while still making it challenging enough for older players.
Classic game designed for kids, making this easy for non-readers, but great for the whole family to play together! Cards have clues with pictures, but also reinforces early reading skills. For 3 or more players, ages 4 and up.
5. The Fidget Game #ad
Popping Mats & Dice, The Fidget Game Learn to Read in Weeks Master 220 High-Frequency Dolch Sight Words Curriculum-Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade 3 #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- Sight words in these packets include verbs, adjectives, kids can focus on reading comprehension. Perfect for homeschooling families or for young kids who are just starting to learn how to read. When mastery of these sight words is achieved, adverbs, prepositions, mastering these words is a critical goal in education.
Learn to read in weeks – created by a kindergarten teacher devoted to exploring fun ways to teach reading to young kids, The Fidget Game aims to teach curriculum-appropriate Dolch words or sight words from Pre-K to Grade 3 kids. Each grade level comes with a storage box to teach your children a good habit of packing away their things to maintain a tidy space.
This game can help your child recognize, read, spell, pronounce, and master these high-frequency words from the Dolch list. Packet of cards for each grade level – the fidget game consists of 220 service words broken down per level from pre-k to grade 3 following the US common core standards.
These sight words comprise 50-70% of general text, pronouns, therefore, and conjunctions. The fidget game offers a worthwhile activity that can effectively limit screen time. Makes learning fun and exciting – no matter how hard parents try, some kids can’t help but associate studying with boring desk work. This innovative game effectively incorporates fun with learning. Educational gift idea – give a child the gift of learning for any occasion with The Fidget Game.
6. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Miss Bernard is a Wild Card, The My Weird School Game #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Not you, and after playing one round, Reading the well-written rules of this game takes less than ten minutes, you'll know exactly what to do. Best present ever. Easy rules - who wants to read rules for an hour before you play a game.
If you give this game as a present for birthdays, holidays, whatever, you will likely be considered the greatest gift giver ever. A kids game that parents will love - this is NOT one of those kids games that parents dread.
Educational - kids will develop reading, math and strategic thinking skills all while playing a game. The my weird school game makes a fun Game Night for everyone. Funny - with all the humor found in dan gutman’s popular ‘My Weird School’ books which you don’t need to know anything about to play, this laugh-out-loud game is perfect for elementary school kids and families.
|Brand||All Things Equal, Inc. #ad|
7. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Wordical #adEducational Insights #ad
- Includes 108 consonant cards, 2 vowel dice, and guide. It's a radical, dice-rolling, word-building race. Another amazing word game from the experts at Educational Insights. Roll the vowel dice and combine the letters with the consonant cards in your hand—build the highest-scoring word and you win the round.
Perfect for parties and family game night alike. Develops word building and spelling skills, and builds vocabulary. Fun for all ages—a game kids and parents can agree on. For 2–8 players, ages 8 and up.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Part Number||EI 2865|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Scrabble Junior Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Players create their own words in the advanced level. For 2 to 4 players. Scrabble junior is letter-matching fun for your little one. Game grows with your players. 4 adorable tokens. 2-sided gameboard has an advanced level on the opposite side.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. AGO #ad
All While Playing a Fun Card Game! Includes 3 x Playing Card Decks in a Magnetic Box., AGO Phonics Card Game 3 Level Box Set. Build Reading Skills, Learn Words and Phonics Sounds #adAGO #ad
- Three game decks – included are three carefully graded phonics card game decks each with 100+ words and 36 unique phoneme targets and an assortment of possibilities! This card game for kids promises fun, entertainment, and the opportunity to learn quickly! Home and classroom friendly design – for emergent readers and young students of english! clearly readable cards and various game play combinations make this card game set a fun and practical solution for teachers and parents in the classroom or at home.
It’s an ideal tool for learning through play the various phoneme patterns that make up the English language! Engaging game play – there are many ways to play ago phonics card games.
Students learn the phonics sounds and patterns in a natural, pick up, fun way with these fascinating educational game cards. Versatile home app – a free supplementary learning app ios/Android, which matches the card's content is downloadable for free, adding a voice to the cards as players enjoy and complete daily phonics lessons.
Over 100 phoneme targets, and over 300 word high frequency vocabulary count! Each card deck in this box set contains 36 phonics cards each with unique phoneme targets and vocabulary items, guaranteeing a fun blend of consonants, plus 17 action cards, diphthongs, vowels, digraphs, r controlled vowels and more for emergent readers learning about phonics. Action cards such as jump, change color etc add to the fun.
|Manufacturer||AGO Educational Ltd #ad|
10. da Vinci's Room #ad
See Shout Spell, Spelling Word Search Card Game for Kids 6+ #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- A twist on word search puzzles Where Letters Don’t Have to Touch to Spell a Word. Perfect for family game night, homeschool fun, spelling practice and more.
Ages 6 to 600 - if you have learned how to read you can play this game. 2-8 players: play with a pair or a big group of people. After learning sight words you can practice finding them and more with this quick to play spelling game.