As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
Stuffed Fables Board Game | Storybook Adventure Game | Strategy Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 7+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 60-90 Minutes | Made by Plaid Hat Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- The average playtime is 60 to 90 minutes. Fun family game: weave your way through an Adventure Book with an exciting storyline. Explore a world of wonder and danger as you make unique discoveries and interact with the story.
Adventure game: each game of stuffed fables takes place across the pages of a storybook with the action driven by player choices. Number of players and average playtime: this family board game for kids and adults can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 7 and older.
Take on the role of the brave stuffed toys sworn to protect her in a daunting world of the Fall. Strategy game: six stuffies are ready to confront the nightmares by rolling and assigning color-coded dice to perform a wide variety of actions, from daring melee attacks to searching for incredible secrets.
Exciting narrative game: deep in the dark of night, the evil Master of Nightmares threatens a little girl. Stuffed fables is ideal for families, as well as anyone who hasn’t forgotten their child-like wonder.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fantasy Flight Publishing #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Legends of The Dark Board Game | RPG Board Game | Cooperative Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Ages 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. App-driven: the all-new descent app brings an increased level of immersion to the world of Terrinoth.
Not only does the app take on the role of the Overlord, but it also drives the story, controlling the monsters with A. I. Allowing players to make choices that shape the narrative of the game. An expansive adventure: descent: legends of the Dark has 14 quests that span 50-65 hours of playtime, while the interactive storytelling and app-driven decisions off a ton of replayability.
Rpg board game: descent: legends of the dark is the next entry in the renowned Descent Board Game franchise. All of the monsters are controlled by an intuitive app that tells the players how the monsters respond to the players’ actions.
The average playtime is 3 to 4 hours. Cooperative game: unlike previous descent titles, legends of the Dark is fully cooperative. All players work together as they progress through the story. Select a hero to play as and work together with up to 3 of your friends as you fight your way through a campaign that will immerse you into the world of Terrinoth as never before.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Eldritch Horror Board Game Base Game | Mystery Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Family | Ages 14+ | 1-8 Players | Avg. Playtime 2-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- You and your trusted circle of colleagues must travel around the world, working against all odds to hold back the approaching horror. Lovecraft and inspired by the classic Arkham Horror board game. With four different ancient ones, and hundreds of possible encounters, twelve investigators, numerous monsters, every game provides a unique and epic adventure.
The end draws near! Do you have the courage to prevent global destruction? The effort may drain your sanity and cripple your body, the Ancient One will awaken and rain doom upon the known world.
Number of players and average playtime: the eldritch horror Board Game collection of scary games for game night is designed for 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Scary strategy game: defeat foul monsters, but if you fail, travel to Other Worlds and solve obscure mysteries surrounding this unspeakable horror.
Thrilling game of terror and adventure: ancient evil is stirring across the globe. Together they explore the remote corners of the globe, fight the nightmarish creatures that lurk in the shadows and solve the ancient mysteries of this Eldritch Horror! Highly variable: eldritch horror is based on the fiction of h. P. Cooperative mystery game: brave investigators team up to pit their skills and weapons against the threat of the Ancient One. Average game time is approximately 2 to 4 hours.
4. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Disney Villainous Strategy Board Game for Age 10 & Up, 2019 TOTY Game of The Year Award Winner #adRavensburger #ad
- 2019 game of the year - disney villainous won the prestigious 'Game of the Year' Award at the 2019 TOTY Awards. Great for disney fans and families - whether you're playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, or with your family, classic strategy gamers, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers!.
Clear instructions - easy to learn with clear instructions! each of the 6 villains has their own guide, Wicked To The Core, and these guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win! Compatibility - disney villainous can be played as a standalone game or with the other games in the Villainous line: Evil Comes Prepared, and Perfectly Wretched.
Disney villainous comes with Captain Hook, Ariel, Jafar, Peter Pan, and more!. Characters you love - in this asymmetric board game, and prince john. The fate decks also feature your favorite protagonists like Aladdin, Queen of Hearts, Maleficent, Ursula, choose from 6 iconic Disney Villains - each with their own sinister objectives & goals.
|Manufacturer||Wonder Forge #ad|
5. Lost Boy Entertainment #ad
Family Game Night, Teens, Plunder A Pirate's Life, Strategy Board Game for Adults, and Kids #adLost Boy Entertainment #ad
- A pirate adventure Game for the Whole Family. Unleash your Inner Pirate! Easy to learn, 2 to 6 Players, Team Play Option. Build ships, wage battle, Find Treasure, Conquer Islands. A game night Crowd Pleaser.
6. PARTNERS #ad
All ages, friends, adults, teens, PARTNERS board game, A 4 player strategy board game played in teams of 2 | perfect for game night with family #adPARTNERS #ad
- Especially since you can’t discuss this decision! Do you give a card that betters your teammate’s position in the game? Or perhaps you give a card to help them sabotage your opponent! The choice is yours and yours alone. The first duo to get all their team's pawns in the finishing zones first wins.
But beware, swap you, your opponent can block you, and even knock your pawns back home along the way. Fast and easy to learn: in under 7 minutes you can learn the rules of partners and get in the action. 1st usa edition of denmark's #1 Best Selling Board Game.
Players use cards to race their colored pawns around the board and into their finishing zone. Choose your partner wisely because only the duo with the right strategy, a bit of luck, and the ability to work with their partner will claim victory.
Are you competitive? . Sabotage is a team sport. So get ready for twists and turns and never count yourselves out! Team strategy: you and your partner must swap a card at the beginning of each round and this decision becomes increasingly strategic as the game progresses. This family and adult board game is easy to learn, playing board, but difficult to master and endless fun! Each game comes with 4 sets of player pawns, game rules, and one pack of PARTNERS playing cards.
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings Journeys in Middle-earth Board Game | Strategy Game | Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 60+ Mins | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The journeys in middle-earth app procedurally generates a portion of each scenario from the very beginning, and the events that plague your heroes. Strategy game: you and your friends become heroes of the free peoples of Middle-earth, preparing your skills and testing your might and wisdom in combat against the encroaching darkness.
Average playtime is approximately one hour. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Highly variable: no matter how many times you play a particular adventure, side quests you may encounter, including the size and layout of the map, the enemies and allies that are encountered, no two experiences will be the same.
Each of the iconic characters you can choose to embody have their own special abilities to contribute to your Fellowship, giving each one a distinct identity for your campaign.
Epic adventure game: form your fellowship and set out on your own adventures in this fully-cooperative, make courageous choices, app-supported board game set in the fantastical land of Middle-earth! As the dark forces gather, players band together to unravel mysteries, and fight against the evil that threatens the land. Cooperative game: throughout journeys in middle-earth, you must work together with the rest of your party to survive a series of perilous adventures that sees you battling powerful foes, discovering lost treasures, uncovering forgotten lore and more.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
A Game of Thrones Boardgame Second Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Updated second edition, incorporates elements of past expansions. 3–6 players take command of the Great Houses of Westeros. A board game based on a game of Thrones, a novel now adapted to an HBO series.
Includes welcome new enhancements like Tides of Battle cards and player screens. Features a streamlined rulebook and updated art.
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Star Wars Outer Rim Board Game | Strategy Game | Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and up | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Take to the stars and become a living legend: in this game of bounty hunters, mercenaries, you take on the role of an underworld denizen setting out to make your mark on the galaxy. Cross paths with the various factions patrolling the Outer Rim, bring in iconic Star Wars characters dead or alive for bounties, or make a fortune delivering illegal cargo, dodging patrols and encounters across the galaxy.
Survive the outer rim: the warring factions of the galaxy roam the Outer Rim, hunting down the scum that have proven to be a thorn in their side, and other scoundrels looking to make their mark may see you as the perfect target to bring down to bolster their own reputation.
Highly variable: build your legend in your own way with multiple paths to victory that ensure no two games are ever exactly the same. Travel the galaxy with friends or on your own with a unique solo-play mode! Number of players and average playtime: star wars Outer Rim is a strategy board game for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Strategy game: the goal of outer rim is to be the first player to reach ten fame, but the path to notoriety can be different for every scoundrel. Travel the outer rim in your personal ship, and smugglers, hire legendary Star Wars characters to join your crew and try to become the most famous or infamous outlaw in the galaxy. Average playtime is approximately 3 to 4 hours.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
10. DienstNet #ad
Quester's Keep, A Competitive RPG Board Game #adDienstNet #ad
- Suspense - in quester's keep, the suspense doesn't die down but reaches peak excitement just as you are about to finish. Will you be the victor? Will you fall upon your enemy's blade? Choose your battles wisely. Quester's keep pushes you to bank as much treasure as you can, to never stop and never give up.
Survival - even if your defeat your quest, you still have to make it back to the keep with your treasure. In order to progress, you will need to venture beyond the only home that you have known, placing new land tiles along the way. There is no telling what the world will look like by the time you are done playing.
If you can make it back to the keep before the endgame timer runs out, stashing away the little piece that will push you over the top, you could come out with a happy ending in this fantastical world. Strong>exploration - you will start the game in the land that immediately surrounds the Keep.
Character development - along the way, you will experience wild encounters that will enable you to trade hides and bounty for treasure at the Keep, treasures that will help you build up your character in order to be ready for whatever comes next. Will you be able to survive the wild encounters in your weakened condition all the way home, or will a friendly farmer give you safe passage back to the keep in his wagon? Engaging combat - you must face your enemies in combat, rolling a series of dice in order to determine your success.