As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MindWare #ad
MindWare Seek-a-Boo Game #adMindWare #ad
- Early learning: these large laminated cards are high-quality, bright and color-coded by 6 categories. Show your child the "find me" card and have them match it to one of the "SEEK ME" cards.
Switch roles, create your own combinations, practice taking turns—the learning and play is endless! Includes: 36 circle “seek me” cards and 36 Square “FIND ME” cards. Interactive parents guide: this game also includes an interactive parent guide which provides instruction for more ways to play.
Multiple ways to play: seek-a-boo can be used as a memory game and is also a great way to introduce your toddler to the concept of matching. Toys that teach: seek-a-boo is the fun and exciting way to build your child's vocabulary and improve memory skills with repetition.
2. MindWare #ad
MindWare Seek-A-Boo Flip-and-Find Word Cards – Early Learning Resources for Toddlers & preschoolers – Great for Home or daycares – 40 flashcards & Parent Guide– Ages 3 Months+ #adMindWare #ad
- The learning is endless! Includes: 40 flashcards and parent guide. Easy to play: little boys and girls will love looking at the pictures and lifting the flaps to find the hidden pictures. They last through years of use! Engage your child with questions.
Ages 3 months and up. You can use the questions on each card to help your child to count, find colors and do actions. High quality: these large, laminated cards are high quality and color coded by category: On the Farm, Outdoors, At School and Around the House.
Early learning: mindware’s flip-and-findword cards for babies, toddlers and preschoolers build vocabulary, cognitive skills and object recognition with lift-the-flap photo flashcards.
What does he see? What color? How many? Parent guide: includes an interactive parent guide that provides instructions on how to adapt the cards for older or younger children with focus on memory, color and letter recognition, and adding more physical movement.
3. MindWare #ad
MindWare Seek-A-Boo Mix-and-Match Memory Game – Early Learning for Toddlers & Preschoolers While Having Fun – Great for Home or Daycares – 64 Tiles & Parent Guide – Ages 3+ #adMindWare #ad
- The learning is endless! Includes: 64 tiles and a parent guide. Early learning: mindware’s seek-a-boo mix-and-match game grows with children, actions they take and more, such as sounds they make, from toddler age through preschool and beyond! Help them build vocabulary and memory skills as they learn fun animal facts.
Ages 3 and up. Parent guide: includes an interactive parent guide that provides instructions on how to adapt the cards for older or younger children.
Easy to play: the included parent guide makes it easy to set up this memory game for beginners to advanced players. Or go beyond game play with tips to help you use the tiles as fun conversation starters! High quality: these game tiles are high quality and color coded by category: Name, Head, Sound, Tail, Action, Baby, Home and Treat.
Featuring 8 animal friends and 8 matching categories, you can start with a few categories and add more to make the game more challenging as children grow. This game is built to last through years of enjoyment! .
4. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Roll and Play Game for Toddlers, Your Child's First Game! Award Winning and Fun Toddler Toy for Parents and Kids 18 Months and Older #adThink Fun #ad
- Award winner - winner of many awards including the Play Advances Language Award, Oppenheim Platinum Award, and more Also a Toy of the Year Finalist. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Develops critical skills – Encourages creativity, active play and gross motor skills, and provides a perfect stealth learning experience for your toddler.
What you get - roll and play is made with a plush cube, and comes with 48 game cards which provide endless learning opportunities and lots of fun Also includes a storage pocket for cards, and a parent's guide Roll and Play was featured on 'The View' and is one of the best gifts you can find for your toddler.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
5. MOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
Mollybee Kids Toddler Scavenger Hunt Cooperative Card Game at Home #adMOLLYBEE KIDS #ad
- Toddler time: a perfect first game for little ones! toddler scavenger hunt cards contain 20 double-sided sturdy cards that provide simple, satisfying questions and prompts to guide your toddler. Cards feature items commonly found around the home - toys, clothing, books, furniture and much more! Early preschool learning concepts such as colors, size, and texture are also covered.
Indoor fun: rainy day? no problem! these easy-to-use cards give toddlers the tools to discover everyday objects in their home and provides you and your child with an exciting at-home activity—no matter the weather.
The toddler scavenger hunt cards are attached to a sturdy, diaper bag, reclosable plastic ring and fit into a purse, or backpack for on-the-go fun and learning! Thick, easy to clean and wipe cards.
Game design: toddler scavenger hunt cards feature the bold and whimsical artwork of Marion Billet. Details: measures approximately 3. 5 inches across. Giving your child your undivided attention by spending one-on-one time is a wonderful way to deepen the bond between you and your child. Her bright colors have proved popular in children's products around the world. Playing with the cards builds vocabulary and increases confidence and encourages toddlers to explore the world around them.
6. ORCHARD TOYS #ad
Perfect for Home Learning, Orchard Toys Farmyard Heads and Tails Game, Colorful and Fun Matching Game for Younger Players #adORCHARD TOYS #ad
- Can be played both as a single player pairing activity or a memory game. Large, wipe-clean cards for little hands. Encourages matching and memory skills. A simple farm themed matching activity. Develops into a game as your child grows in confidence and ability.
|Brand||ORCHARD TOYS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Orchard Toys #ad|
7. LeapFrog #ad
Green, LeapFrog My Own Leaptop #adLeapFrog #ad
- Intended for ages 2-4 years; requires 3 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use.
Tap away in 4 learning modes—abcs, Messages, Games and Music—and bop along to 16 songs and melodies. Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
Pretend to be like mom and dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout or Violet, and a take-along handle. Be big - and little. Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
8. Banana Panda #ad
Suuuper Size Memory Game, Educational Game for Kids Ages 2 Years and Up, Banana Panda #adBanana Panda #ad
- 5mm thick cardboard, perfect for little hands. Award-winning design and gameplay - named A Dr. Toy best toy pick for 2018. Enjoy added play value By using as flashcards - parents can use the bright cards to introduce first words.
A perfect first game for little kids - with colorful illustrations, large pieces and easy-to-follow rules, this is a great beginner game for young children.
Appreciate top quality and design - large pieces with colorful designs look amazing are made of high-quality, 2. Easy to take along for travel and put away - The handy box with sturdy handle makes it portable, easy to store and great to give as a great gift. Kids play and learn with this game - this game is great for training memory, concentration and cognitive thinking.
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Classic beginner game: do you remember playing the Hi Ho. The first to fill their basket wins. Simple gameplay for preschoolers: players take turns picking pretend cherries, apples, blueberries, and oranges from their trees to fill their baskets.
Practice basic math skills: kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction.
Fun counting board game: kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. Cherry-o board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up.
The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back. Play it at home with the family. Cherry-o game when you were a child. Great gift for boys and girls: the hi ho. Use this fun counting game in the classroom. Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. Peaceable Kingdom #ad
Peaceable Kingdom Monkey Around Game #adPeaceable Kingdom #ad
- Includes 1 game board, 1 bean bag banana, 40 movement cards, parent guide and instructions for game play. Monkey around contains 40 cards that prompt players to do movements together - from hugs to high fives to simple gross motor skills like balancing, hopping and marching.
Children learn gross motor skills, hand-eye coordination, imitation, vocabulary and social-emotional skills through play. This game especially for 2-year-olds gives parents a new and exciting way to engage with their child through simple and playful fun.