As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hubble Bubble Kids #ad
American Sign Language Flash Cards, 180 Cards to Teach Your Baby, Toddler or Kid ASL #adHubble Bubble Kids #ad
- Everyone can benefit from their straightforward format. The 3 pack is for kids, preschoolers, toddlers, babies or any age wanting to learn and improve their skills.
Easy learning: asl flashcards are made for easy reading, visual learning and for fast signing. Great for classroom or home use. 180 flashcards: 3 pack bundle includes abc, months, colors, days, Animals, Common Words, Emergency Signs, Family, clothes, Emotions, Numbers, Shapes and Weather cards all in American Sign Language.
Vibrant: cards are designed to catch children's attention. Size: each card is 3" x 5" and printed on quality, thick card stock with a gloss laminate. Our cute and fun images with bright and bold colors make learning fun and engaging! Stimulate children's brains with asl educational materials.
2. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Numbers, Practice Set 105 pc, Food, 122 ASL Signs With Illustrations and Word Associations, Carson Dellosa American Sign Language Flash Cards—Double-Sided, Animals, Feelings, Alphabet #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Flash cards also allow children to develop thinking, decision-making, turn-taking, and social skills. All grades: master basic american sign language skills with help from a set of flash cards.
Test prep necessity: studying with flash cards increases concentration and improves recall. Flash cards are a tried and true way to study successfully. Great all ages, this set helps learners to maximize their learning and to ace tests and quizzes.
Each card has a rounded corner for fast and easy flipping. Learning tools kids: these can be used as review cards or for creative games that integrate play and learning.
Homeschool helper: use these in the classroom or at home. These are a great supplement to workbooks, worksheets, and study lessons. Regardless of your homeschool curriculum, flash cards are the perfect addition to homeschool supplies. Includes: this set of 105 flash cards provides an excellent way to learn a new skill.
3. KC Cubs #ad
KC Cubs Playtime Collection ABC Alphabet ASL Sign Language Educational Learning & Game Oval Area Rug Carpet for Kids and Children Bedrooms and Playroom #adKC Cubs #ad
- Passes cpsc ff1-70, stain and fade resistant low pile, standard for the surface flammability of carpets and rugs. Includes the abcs and letters and phrases in American Sign Language in an Oval Design.
Durable non-slip latex rubber backing, made in Turkey with machine-made polypropylene. Fun and educational rug. Help your child discover the world with KC CUBS by checking out our other eye-catching designs.
Perfect to teach your child or toddler the alphabet in an interactive way with memorization games. The 8 x 10 size learning carpet is a great fit for any preschool, kindergarten, elementary school, daycare or your town library.
4. Bright Creations #ad
26 Letters with Gestures, Sign Language Flash Cards #adBright Creations #ad
- Homeschooling supplies: regardless of your class or homeschool curriculum, preschool, these educational flash cards will help aid in learning sign language; suitable for kindergarten, or first grade children.
High quality: made from sturdy paper that won’t fold easily; bright colors and bold lettering. Dimensions: individual cards measure 5. 6 x 3. 6 inches. Magnetic flashcards: Apply to fridge, bulletin board, or whiteboard for convenient and easy review. What’s included: Includes 26 letter flashcards; A-Z.
5. Brainy Baby #ad
Brainy Baby Talking Hands Sign Language Flashcards: Discovering Sign Language Deluxe Edition #adBrainy Baby #ad
- Brainy baby is trusted by parents and loved by children worldwide;. Created and produced by teachers and parents to teach babies and toddlers through fun interaction;. Brainy baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media;.
Talking hands features high quality images of children and familiar items for easy recognition;. Perfect complementary resource to the Brainy Baby Talking Hands DVD and board book;.
6. Brainy Baby #ad
Brainy Baby Talking Hands Sign Language Book and DVD Set: Discovering Sign Language Deluxe Edition #adBrainy Baby #ad
- Dr. Interactive DVD features Live Action;. Brainy baby is university studied and published in JOCAM Journal of Children and Media;. Set includes 1 talking hands Board Book and 1 Talking Hands DVD;.
Child magazine awardee, parents magazine Awardee, Hamleys Top Toys and Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award;. Toy best product award, parents' Choice Gold Award and The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval;.
7. Uncle Goose #ad
Uncle Goose American Sign Language Blocks, Made in The USA #adUncle Goose #ad
- Ages 2+. 28 - 1. 75 inch basswood cubes. Handcrafted from sustainable Michigan basswood. Printed using non-toxic, mouth safe inks.
|Brand||Uncle Goose #ad|
|Manufacturer||Uncle Goose #ad|
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Sign Language Pocket Flash Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Great for school, no-see-through cards with quick-sorting, home, travel. Ages 7 and up. Durable, rounded corners. 56 two-sided cards. 26 manual alphabet cards and 26 basic sign cards give a fun introduction to American Sign Language.
Handy 3 1/8" x 5 1/4" size. 4 information and activity cards included provide background information and usage ideas.
9. Little Champion Reader #ad
Preschool 3-in-1 First Word Flashcards with Realistic Pictures and Large Text, Animals, Nouns and Action Verb Early Language, 150 Word, Baby, Toddler, Phrases and Sentence Cards #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Ideal for babies, toddlers and preschool children: Includes simple words from categories such as nouns, verbs and common everyday objects.
Early vocabulary skills create better readers: Mastery of basic words expands a child's early vocabulary so they can progress to learning to read. Teaches first words, phrases and sentences: Children learn the most basic first words ideal for early language development.
3-level cards teach 50 first words, 50 first phrases & 50 first sentences: Slowly progresses through words -> phrases -> sentences. Includes 150 cards with large text & real-life pictures: Keeps learning fun and simple so your baby, toddler or preschooler can learn.
10. PACON #ad
WonderFoam® Magnetic Sign Language Letters #adPACON #ad
- All pieces have a sturdy magnetic backing for use on whiteboards and other magnetic surfaces. An intriguing approach to sign language lessons. Sturdy 3" tall wonderFoam sign language letters feature vowels in red and consonants in blue. 26 pieces in all. Ages 3+.
|Manufacturer||Pacon Corporation #ad|