As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LA·LA · LLAMA #ad
Social Emotional Game for Kids, Preschool Learning Activities Toy to Express Emotions, Educational Games for 3 4 5 6 Year Old, 1 Face Board, Make Faces & Describe Feelings, 9 Emotion Flash Cards #adLA·LA · LLAMA #ad
- Astm certified. Prompt cards start conversations – the set includes 9 double-sided cards, each with a face / feeling to talk about or copy for a funny face game. The elements attach to the board, making it ideal for use on a trip. Open-ended play – create any face you like with these multi-use soft felt elements – is it hair, 28 soft facial expressions elements, a beard or eyebrows? A smile or a frown? The social emotional board game includes 1 double-sided face board with 2 skin tones, flash cards and a storage bag.
Based on real-world parenting and teaching experience, La-la-llama toys encourage and support creativity and natural skill development.
And on the reverse side of the card, children will find simple actions which can help enhance their mood or handle tricky feelings. Develop key skills – toys for 4+ year old girls and boys like this are popular in preschool and kindergarten, as well as speech therapy games for children, as they can help with a wide range of skills including: social-emotional learning; sensory education; logical thinking; dexterity; and speech.
Tested by real families - created by and for parents, la-la-llama educational toys for 3+ year old kids are designed to help kids explore their world, learn and play in a fun and safe way. Games for kids ages 4-8 It’s a great gift for toddlers and older kids. Perfect preschool gift – this fun sensory toy with educational value is shipped in a presentation box. The game helps kids identify and represent their own emotions.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Age 3+, Who's Feeling What? ,Social Emotional Learning Games, Feeling Toys for Kids, Emotion Toys, Communication Games for Kids, 49 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Spot the face, who’s feeling what? comes with an sel activity guide with ideas on how to use this emotion toy to get kids talking and learning! when kids kearn how to recognize, master teamwork, healthier life! school supplies, understand, and feel their feelings, they build the skills they need to make friends, this social-emotion learning game and activity set helps kids strengthen their SEL skills as they match the callers with their feelings! Never the same activity twice: with 12 double-sided caller cards and 12 double-sided emotion prompt cards, spot the emotion: inspired by distance learning, and live a happier, this communication game for kids lets you design a new game board every time you play! A fun way to talk about feelings: ready for use at home or in the classroom, teacher supplies.
3. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Products: Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices Moods/Feelings Flipbook #adThought-Spot #ad
- Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. 18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, excited, grumpy, hungry, sick, bored, confident, frustrated, ungrateful and worried. First, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, scared, embarrassed, tired, happy, shy, impatient, sad, confused, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken.
Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers.
Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8" x 8" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY children, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary schools. Later in life, investigate issues, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, and develop solutions for real-world problems.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Toddler Learning Toys, Learning Resources Big Feelings Pineapple, 30 Pieces, Ages 3+ Social Emotional Learning Toy For Boys and Girls, Body Awareness #adLearning Resources #ad
- A brighter back to school: make this the smartest back-to-school yet with toys and tools from Learning Resource trusted by teachers and parents alike since 1984! Build preschool social-emotional learning sel skills with every face you make! helps your toddler to express their feelings! Explore emotions with 26 face pieces from smiles to frowns and everything in between! Two-sided pineapple helps kids learn opposites by building two faces at once! When kids kearn how to recognize, they build the skills they need to make friends, understand, and live a happier, and feel their feelings, healthier life! school supplies, master teamwork, teacher supplies.
5. SkillEase #ad
Emotions and Feelings Game for Social Skills, Speech Therapy Autism Game, Social Emotional Learning Activities, ADHD Tools, SkillEase Happy or Not Board Game, Therapy and Counseling Game for Kids #adSkillEase #ad
- The perfect therapy games for kids. Amazing educational game for children. Helps guide as a cbt game, counseling game, and emotional intelligence game for kids. Feel confident in parenting kids to succeed! Real practice - happy or not is the first game to use real practice of recognizing EMOTIONS in scenes and can be used for play therapy or to help focus on the zones of regulation.
Manual is an outstanding tool-the handbook created by a speech-therapist mom breaks down social skills so that EVERYONE can succeed socially.
New kids board game - this new bingo board game includes captivating emotions cards and feelings cards to be used as social emotional games for kids, a self esteem games for kids, or social skills activities.
Magnificent and realistic engaging emotions and scenes that every child will beg to play with. Great for parents, ABA therapists, speech therapists, counselors, and occupational therapists. Included are 6 different boards with contemporary scenes, 54 cards 18 different feeling cards, and a detailed manual.
6. PP OPOUNT #ad
Preschool Learning Activities Toy to Express Emotions for 3 4 5 6 Year Old, PP OPOUNT Social Emotional Learning Toy, Funny Faces Games with 28 Facial Expressions and 12 Emotional Flashcards #adPP OPOUNT #ad
- Great gift for kids: these felts and cards are durable and easy to use. A great activity set for social-emotional learning, sensory education. Open-ended games to play: kids can match the face elements to create different expression or play a limited time matching challenge game with a partner.
A great gift for boys and girls over 3 years old on birthdays and other holidays. Exercise kid's sensory skills, social skills and creative imagination. Let child receive correct emotional guidance and learn correct emotional expression.
They are soft and safe with colorful print is ideal for family game. Helping kids learn about emotions and expressions. Let kid talk about feeling: explore emotions with expressions elements from smiles to frowns and everything in between.
Learning to express emotions: 12 emotion flash cards are double-sided, a face emotion and a list of coping suggestions to guide positive behavior. A value emotions and feelings game to improve social skills. Value emotional learning toy: includes 2 x face boards（with 2 skin tones, 1 x hourglass, 1 x wooden card holder, 28 x facial expressions, 12 x emotion cards, 1 x storage bag.
|Brand||PP OPOUNT #ad|
|Manufacturer||PP OPOUNT #ad|
7. S.T.O.R.M. #ad
Social Emotional Games NoWaries S.T.O.R.M. | Best Educational Learning Resources for Kids & Adults | Emotional Awareness, & Vocabulary | Fun for School & Therapy | Pack of 110 Playing Cards, Control #adS.T.O.R.M. #ad
- Therapists can use it to help patients in coping with intense emotions. Fast-paced exciting game - this set is based on the classic card game called War. If you have questions or need guidance, you can download a copy of game instructions from our website.
Great home, school, or counseling activity - NoWaries is a cool game to play with family, friends, and classmates. Build knowledge of feelings - more than learning new words, you also learn to understand a variety of emotions.
The winning move is to use words of emotions in sentences after getting the card with the highest value.
Simple & easy to play - if you have played war before, playing this should be easy. This game is beneficial in helping you acquire and apply social emotional skills. Suitable for kids & adults - this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
8. hand2mind #ad
30 Emotion Cards, 1 Feelings Chart, Play Therapy Games, hand2mind Learn About Feelings Set, Social Skills Games for Kids, Preschool Learning, Calming Corner, 10 Social Emotional Learning Activities #adhand2mind #ad
- Identify feelings with the situation and character cards, 4 plastic character cubes, explore empathy and self-awareness with the 2 question cubes, and character cubes allow kids to match facial expressions to body language. Learn about feelings would make a great addition to your ABA therapy materials.
Our learn about feelings Set would make a great educational game for your autism learning materials or special education classroom supplies. Once they are aware of their feelings, they are also aware of the feelings of others and interact with their peers with empathy and respect. Kids with strong social-emotional skills are aware of their feelings and act on them in a socially appropriate way.
Mindfulness for kids: learning to manage feelings, and respond positively to a stressful situation, and get along with others is a vital part of childhood development. Social skills activities for kids: this social skill game set includes 2 plastic question cubes, 18 Aba flash cards, 12 Emotions chart for kids, and 1 feeling poster.
Anger management toys: the easy to follow guide provides activities and tips for parents, educators, or teachers to help children with emotions and feelings. Social emotional learning: children will build important social-emotional skills like social awareness, responsible decision making, relationship skills, and self-management. Calm down corner classroom: therapy toys help teach kids to identify different emotions and feelings.
9. Thought-Spot #ad
The Shoulds and Should Nots: Photo Cards to Help Kids Develop Social & Communication Skills; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- 3. 10 Comes in a sturdy box. Reduce social anxiety. A picture book that builds social-emotional learning, empathy, mindfulness, executive function, critical thinking, self-confidence, and critical consciousness.
9. 2. 5. Social skills development: supports the developmental and emotional needs of children, tweens, grade 2, and teens from k-12. Increase self-motivation. Learn effective communication. 6. 64 full-color scenarios that build competencies in self-awareness, responsible decision-making, and diversity, socIAL AWARENESS, equity, relationship skills, self-management, and INCLUSION.8
8. Broaden critical thinking skills.
Used in homes, grade 1, and therapy. Adhd / autism tool - Helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Great educational stem toys and educational games for preschool, schools, gradE3 KIDS. Build vocabulary and academic language. Used by parents, teachers, psychologists, and pediatricians to engage children in school and in life. Portable to use for family travels and car rides.
10. Game On Family #ad
Feelings and Dealings: An Emotions and Empathy Card Game | Award-Winning | Therapy Games for Kids | Social and Emotional Skills Development | Feelings Flash Cards #adGame On Family #ad
- Kids discover a wide range of emotions which builds empathy, self and other awareness, interpersonal connection, and models ways to express needs. Teaches empathy and emotional intelligence through play: These emotion cards teach children coping and social emotional learning skills such as how to identify emotions through facial expressions, body language, and in social contexts.
Perfect for parents, and counselors: mental health professionals love our therapeutic games.
Includes 24 individual pose cards that develop emotional intelligence and 24 corresponding Social Scene Cards that develop social intelligence. Award-winning game: 48 expressive feelings cards, 3 educational games, 24 universal emotions, and 5 therapy games all in one card deck for kids aged 3 to 6 years.
Large, sturdy cards: 48 illustrated cards are sized at 3. 5" by 5" inches for easy viewing and small hands. Teachers use our educational games in the classroom, TEACHERS, THERAPISTS, and parents use them as conversational cards to connect with their children or as learning games to aid in child development. Supports mental health: supports emotional health and connection.