As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! 123 #adZygomatic #ad
- Up to eight players can play at a time. A new number and shape themed Spot it game. Incredibly easy to learn and quick to teach. Multiple mini-game allow for endless playability. 30 unique cards with a multitude of symbols to look for.
2. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Junior Animals Card Game | Game For Kids | Preschool Age 4+ | 2 to 5 Players | Average Playtime 10 minutes | Made by Zygomatic #adZygomatic #ad
- The smash hit game adapted for younger children. Includes 31 cards in a tin canister for 2 to 6 players. Develops attention, speech language, visual perception, and fine motor skills.
Brain: Eye association. Symbol recognition. Fast paced action game. Each card has 6 colorful animals of different sizes; Between any two cards there is always one animal match.
|Manufacturer||Renegade Game Studios #ad|
3. Arizona GameCo #ad
Alphabet Slap Jack, a Fun ABC Letter Learning Card Game, Kids Learn Upper/Lowercase Letter Recognition and Letter Sounds While Playing a Fun Game – Preschool Thru 1st Grade #adArizona GameCo #ad
- You can play alphabet slapjack, and find my letter matching game, ABC Go Fish, or use them as small letter flash cards four fun uses for the game all in one single convenient poker-sized deck of playing cards. Kid friendly: game cards are smartly designed with brightly colored uppercase and lowercase letters and simple, friendly illustrations your child will love, and makes a perfect addition to your alphabet learning toys and games collection.
Created by an award-winning elementary school teacher. You can use the game’s upper and lowercase letter playing cards in multiple ways.
Age and players: for 2 to 6 players, or preschool learning toys and games collection, homeschool, age 4 & up. Its smaller-sized cards and all-in-one design stores easily when not in use and makes it convenient to take with you for alphabet letter learning on the go.
The game is compatible with current classroom learning standards and features letter cards with short vowel sounds. Contents: 57 poker-sized game cards and game rule cards. Help your child master the alphabet with this fun, fast preschool game. Our unique all-in-one game design comes with everything you need to play four educational preschooler games. Alphabet slap jack helps your child learn their upper and lowercase abcs while playing a fun card game. Game size: these small poker-sized playing cards measure 2.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
4. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Color/Packaging May Vary #adZygomatic #ad
- Five challenging ways to play for hours of frenzied fun for 2 to 8 players. Develops focus, speech language skills, visual perception skills, and fine motor skills. Includes 55 cards and illustrated rules in a durable travel size tin; Brands may vary.
Color and packaging may vary. Award winning game of visual perception for the whole family. Between any two cards there is always one and only one matching symbol; Spot it fast to win.
5. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Waterproof #adZygomatic #ad
- Multiple mini-game allow for endless playability. A new pool and beach themed family game. Incredibly easy to learn and quick to teach. Up to eight players can play at a time. 55 unique cards with a multitude of symbols to look for.
6. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Disney Frozen II Card Game | Game For Kids | Preschool Age 4+ | 2 to 5 Players | Average Gameplay 10 minutes | Made by Zygomatic #adZygomatic #ad
- Players of all ages will enjoy the engaging, tactile gameplay. Visual game: spot it! hones players’ observational skills and lightning-fast reflexes as the whole family enjoys five different games modes that test who’s the fastest to spot matching symbols and call them out! Fun game: fun symbols and pictures cover every card in a Spot It! deck.
Perfect for young players: spot it! helps develop focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills.
Each card has exactly one matching symbol or picture in common with the other cards in the deck. Number of players and average playtime: Spot it! Is perfect for 2-5 players and the average playtime is 10 minutes. Fast and easy to learn: spot it! Is fast to learn and teach, and its portable tin makes it the perfect game to take anywhere.
7. Zygomatic #ad
Spot It! Fishing #adZygomatic #ad
- 55 unique cards with 50 different symbols to look for. A new fishing themed Spot it game. Up to eight players can play at a time. Multiple mini-game allow for endless playability. Incredibly easy to learn and quick to teach.
8. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Tiny Polka Dot #adMath for Love #ad
- Sixteen easy-to-learn games help kids fall in love with numbers! Playfully teaches counting, arithmetic, and logic. Quality guarentee - if defective in any way, contact manufacturer. Vibrant, colorful designs. Easy to adapt for any child.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|
9. AIVANT #ad
240 Pieces, Educational Toy Sight Word Swat Game for Home School, Ages 3+, Basic Math, Shapes,Phonics Games, Visual, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Sight Word Game #adAIVANT #ad
- The package is including 360 words, 35 geometric figures, 7 kinds of arithmetic; these words, 38 numbers, numbers or geometric figures are distributed on 240 fishes 20 of them are blank, 4 summary tables, 5 pieces hand rackets, 1 storage bag.
Build reading, spelling, vocabulary, arithmetic and logical thinking skills through playful competition with up to 5 players. There also added numbers and shapes to increase the diversity and interest of learning. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading, writing and math.
Encourage kids to learning the 360 most commonly used sight words， numbers, shapes with this fun and fast-paced game. The sight-word fishes are color-coded by level: light blue for pre-Primer; green for Primer; pink for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Perfect gift choice: perfect option for teachers, a toy which has learning and playing functions is the best choice for teachers, parents and kids. No matter when and no matter where, parents and kids. Specially designed to teach the top Dolch sight words, swat, sight word swat challenges kids to see, and learn!.
10. Arizona GameCo #ad
Smack it Card Game for Kids #adArizona GameCo #ad
- It's a fun number recognition and comparison learning game, for example: 49 is greater than 36. Smack it! is a fun and exciting twist on the classic kid's card games Slap Jack and War. This is a family game which can be played by 2 to 7 players, for kids age 6 +.
Educational: smack it! can be used to reinforce beginner math skills numbers 1 thru 50 Smack it! is a fast card game with an average play time between 7 and 14 minutes. Easy to learn: smack it! is easier to learn than these classic children's games: go fish, old maid, crazy eights or checkers.
Two fun card games for kids everyone loves to play. Get ready for some fast-paced, rowdy fun. You can teach the game to your kids in less than one minute.
Great fun: your kids will love playing smack it! and it will quickly become one of their favorite card games. Shhh. Smack it! is easy to learn and outrageously fun to play. The game is fast-moving and, if you blink your eyes, you might just miss some of the action! It makes a great addition to family game night because it’s easy for younger children to play and have fun with adults.
|Brand||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arizona GameCo #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|