As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Think Tank Scholar 335 Multiplication & Division Flash Cards Award Winning All Facts 0-12 | Best for Kids in 3rd, 5th, 4th, 6th Grade & Homeschool | Learn Math Manipulatives | Games & Charts #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Local us teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA. Award-winning math flash cards for kids boys and girls ages 7, 2019 hot diggity award, 2019 tillywig brain child toy award, 2019 mom's choice award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 8, 9 & 10.
335 multiplication and division flash cards for third grade / fifth grade / fourth grade / sixth Graders learning all facts 0-12, +4 bonus multiplication facts and +6 bonus division facts. This pack of laminated multiplication and division flashcards is made from high-quality card stock and comes in an extra-sturdy box for storage.
Exclusive tab system also allows adults to organize & sort the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. Our educator and parent approved flash cards have won 6+ awards: 2019 Creative Child Product of the Year Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Our unique visual aids like graphic illustration on the back of the card helps child clearly understand how to multiply and divide & learn multiplication and division table concepts; also includes color coded multiplicands and divisors for targeted practice. Also includes the full multiplication and division charts 0-12 for reference. Comes with ten 10 teaching methods and ten 10 fun learning games. Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. Premium, jumbo-sized 3.
2. THINK2MASTER #ad
5th Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Multiplication, Division & Algebra., THINK2MASTER Wacky Cards 3rd #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. Fun way to learn parts of speech – while playing the game, kids can also practice learning parts of speech by understanding the difference between adjectives and nouns. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 3rd to 5th graders to practice their addition, fractions, subtraction and multiplication skills.
If they get the answer right they score a point. There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them.
Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card. Elementary school kids and adults can play together. Recommended age is 8 years and up. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points.
Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards. Note: if you have issues returning the product through amazon because this product includes markers with alcohol based ink, please contact us think2master and we can process your returN AND REFUND. Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 6 and up. Fun for the whole family or the classroom.
3. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Think Tank Scholar 3rd Grade Sight Words Flash Cards Third Grade | 100+ Dolch & Fry Sight Words | 6 Games | 6 Teaching Methods #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 2” x 5. 3” cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing reading and identifying new words. These educational flash cards are best gifts for those who want to give the gift of learning for those struggling with reading and identifying specific sight words.
Comes with six 6 teaching methods and six 6 fun learning games. No matter the occasion or holiday; these sight words flash cards are perfect for Summer Vacation, Hanukkah, and especially Back to School. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA.
Local us teachers help us develop and review our Think Tank Scholar products. Coated flash cards come with 3 rounded edges and 1 angled corner for quick and smooth sorting. Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. Perfect gift idea for children, grand children, kwanzaa, easter, christmas, nieces and nephews.
100+ third 3rd grade sight words flash cards curated from dolch and Fry word list coming up to 75% of words found in beginner books and schools for 3rd grade. Large bold lettering makes it easy for reading. Our educator and parent approved flash cards have received 12+ awards: 2018 creative child magazine Product of the Year, 2018 Family Choice Award winner, 2018 National Parenting Product Award winner, 2018 Academics Choice Award winner, & 2018 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
4. Edupress #ad
Grade 3, Edupress EP-3396 Mathological Liar Game #adEdupress #ad
- For 2-4 players. In each round, players read about a Crime Committed, And Each Player Receives A Suspect's Alibi. Students will Love Becoming Math Detectives.
Includes 50 math mysteries. Players earn points for solving Math Mysteries In These Entertaining And Educational Games. Set of 200, 4" x 2. 5" cards & directions. Aligned with common Core And State Standards.
5. Logic Roots #ad
Easy Start STEM Toy, Perfect Educational Gift for Kids Girls & Boys, Logic Roots Pet Me Multiplication and Division Game, Fun Math Board Game for 7 Year And Above Olds, Homeschoolers,Grade 1 and Up #adLogic Roots #ad
- Kids go on a pet park adventure, cats and parrots, feed dogs, win hearts and adopt them. Award-winning, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities. Beginners level and adaptable rules make it suitable for younger players too. Easy to start and collaborate - the competitive and co-operative gameplays are easy to grasp so kids can get started in a jiffy.
A very cool and fun game that builds mental math skills. Each high grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time.
This indoor table-top game promotes teamwork and builds social skills through interactive play. They will master multiplication and division facts along the way. It helps boost memory and improve concentration, HIGH QUALITY STEM TOY - It has won several awards for its effectiveness in math learning.
Enjoy it at your next family game night, which are critical to stem building activities. Have fun with multiplication and division: pet me is an exciting math board game. Players must use a combination of cards and dice to get ahead in this mind game. Perfect for kids between the age 7 and Above grade 1 and up and aligned with elementary school education. Perfect gift for ages 7 and up - this popular brain game makes for a unique Christmas present for boys and girls.
|Brand||Logic Roots #ad|
6. Edupress #ad
Edupress Classwords Game, Grade 3 EP63751 #adEdupress #ad
- Product type:Toys And Games. Item package Weight:038 kilograms. Country of Origin: China. Item package dimension:7. 2 cm l X9. 0 cm w x104 cm H.
7. Melissa & Doug #ad
Melissa & Doug Smarty Pants, 3rd Grade Card Set #adMelissa & Doug #ad
- Illustrated activities include trivia quizzes, creative story-building games, problem-solving puzzles, rebus puzzles, fun facts, and more. Whimsical design and lighthearted tone get kids excited about learning.
Educational card set for third graders. 120 cards in each set with multiple questions/activities on each. Developed with educators to support the curriculum of each grade level.
|Brand||Melissa & Doug #ad|
|Manufacturer||Melissa & Doug #ad|
8. Math Magic Inc. #ad
5th Grade, Fraction War Card Game, Fun Math Game to Learn, 3rd Grade, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade, 4th Grade #adMath Magic Inc. #ad
- Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game. Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
|Brand||Math Magic Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
9. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Carson-Dellosa Task Cards: Word Problems Grade 3 Board Game #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Write-on/wipe-away card contains critical thinking activities. Cards include a Common Core correlation for easy planning and progress tracking.
Free online resource guide. For whole group, small group, or individualized instruction and differentiation. Set contains 100 mathematical word problems.
10. Torlam #ad
Addition, Multiplication, All Facts 0-12 with 4 Rings, Subtraction, Math Games for Kids 6-8 3rd 4th 5th 6th Grade, & Division, 332 Cards Total, Torlam Multi Math Flash Cards for Kids Ages 4-8 #adTorlam #ad
- Students engage in fun, division, subtraction, educational activities while building confidence and developing important mathematical skills for future learning. Sturdy cards for long-time use: our kindergarten flash cards are made only with high quality and durable card stock paper with smooth and laminated coating making it last long and splash resistant.
Also includes full addition, subtraction, multiplication and division charts for reference. Learning made easy: all answers are on the back of the cards, making them ideal for teaching, reviewing and practicing in the classroom.
The large print means you can work with children individually, or in groups. Convenient and organized: the flashcards are hole-punched so you can easily organize cards using the included metal rings.
Each card has 1 rounded edge for easy sorting and 3 square edges for easy gripping. Focused practice: torlam’s math flash card set helps kids ages 6 and up to enhance their math readiness skills with interactive flash cards covering addition, and multiplication. Teaching & education made fun: comes with 7 teaching methods and 16 fun learning games. Easy to use, and perfect as both a school aid, or as a great addition to your kids homeschool curriculum.