As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings 2: A Sentence Completion Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- This cheerfully animated card deck is a therapeutic tool. Recommended for ages 5-12. This new set of sentence completion cards complements and adds to the original. Designed to help parents, teachers, and mental health professionals engage children of all ages.
The deck contains 35 cards especially effective in helping children identify, process, depression, anger, grief, trauma, and work through a variety of issues including changes within the family, anxiety and fears.
2. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings: A Sentence Completion Card Game #adBright Spots Games #ad
- Suitable for ages 5-12yrs. The deck of 38 cards is an especially effective medium in helping children identify, grief, process, depression, anxiety, anger, and work through a variety of issues: changes within the family system, trauma, and fears.
A cheerfully animated therapeutic tool for parents or counselors designed to engage children of all ages.
3. Bright Spots Games #ad
Thoughts and Feelings: A Sentence Completion Card Game Spanish Language Version #adBright Spots Games #ad
- Spanish card game - therapeutic tool for parents, teachers, and mental health professionals. A cheerfully animated deck of 35 Spanish cards.
Addresses a variety of issues - flash cards. Engaging to children from 5-11 years of age. Presentación de los pensamientos y sentimientos en español ! Edición Revisada y Actualizada @ 2019.
4. Thought-Spot #ad
Empathy, and Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management #adThought-Spot #ad
- The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, confidence, Empathy, Social Skills, i. E. And cooperation. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 5 years old and above.
Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Designed to support parents, process, including changes within the family, grief, anger, and work through a variety of issues, depression, teachers, AND THERAPISTS help children identify, social delays, trauma, anxiety and fears.
Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play.
Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more. Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards.
5. da Vinci's Room #ad
Don't Go Bananas, A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, sadness, worry, fear and jealousy.2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group.
Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile.
Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay.
Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns. For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home. Helping build social skills along with working on emotions.
6. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated… Flipbook #adThought-Spot #ad
- Later in life, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, and develop solutions for real-world problems. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8" x 9" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. First, investigate issues, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, sad, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken. Plus, and express their thinking or creativity. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY children, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten and elementary schools.
18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, hungry, confused, scared, confident, bored, embarrassed, grumpy, impatient, frustrated, sick, tired, excited, happy, shy, ungrateful and worried. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers.
7. Thought-Spot #ad
MAD Skillz: A Thoughts & Emotions Sentence Completion Card Game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated #adThought-Spot #ad
- This flipbook teaches kids to identify different moods and emotions, recognize their causes, and know how to react appropriately. Aids: aids parents, and parents use as conversational cards to connect with their children or simply as a learning game to aid in child development. Contents: on the left are emoji cards that show various emotions; some emojis can express more than one emotion i.
E. 110 cheerfully animated play cards with colorful illustrations. The cards can be used as a tool and elaborated on, therapists, teachers use the educational game for kids in the classroom to teach anger management, Teachers, and Caregivers: Counselors and Psychologists use card games in therapy, or to prompt critical thinking skills.
Sadness and disappointment. Teaches: often children act out because they don’t really understand their emotions or don’t know how to express them. Age: fast-paced therapeutic card game designed for children aged 3 and up.
Adults are encouraged to join in responding and demonstrating appropriate answers. In the middle of the flipbook are cards for when that feeling may occur, and on the right side are cards of what one can do when feeling that emotion. Children are encouraged to be able to flip the cards in a way to express their emotional reactions to everyday events. Mad skillz: a thoughts & emotions sentence completion card game for Taking Control of Feelings/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Make Positive Choices; Teaches Mindfulness; Hardcover and Laminated.
8. IMPRESA #ad
By Impresa, 54 Sentence Completion Cards to Get Children Talking About Their Feelings, Ideal for Parents, Teachers, Therapists and More, How I'm Feeling #adIMPRESA #ad
- Richly drawn characters -- featuring rich, bright and colorful drawings. Each card feature an adorable puppy and his friends in a variety of spots. Our 54-card pack provides children with a variety of sentence completion prompts to help them open up and share what they're thinking and feeling.
Our simple prompts and comforting characters will help them discuss difficult topics like anger, grief, sadness, traumatic experiences, family issues/changes, anxiety, fears, difficulties at school and more. Whether formal or informal, teachers, our cards are an excellent resource for parents, therapists and other mental health professionals.
Perfect prompts for children to share -- it can be difficult to get children to share their feelings and thoughts, particularly in times of difficulty. Great for a variety of activities and situations -- perfect as an assessment tool, thinking, therapeutic tool / therapy game and in ELL, icebreaker, hoping, EAL and SEN environments.
Ideal for a variety of environments -- designed with a therapeutic setting in mind. Helps reveal what children are feeling, wishing and so much more. The characters help children in identifying, processing and working through an array of issues. Useful for discussing difficult emotions -- children can often shy away from discussing difficult topics. Designed for children 5-12.
9. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- 280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings! 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways! 24 movement cards to keep kids engage! Illustrated Booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings! .
10. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game: Train of Thought | Super Fun & Interactive for Family Game Night | Gifts for All Ages 6-99 | Travel Games for Kids #adSkillmatics #ad
- Exciting card game of questions & real connections - reflect, think & imagine as you answer interesting questions and perform fun challenges. Super fun family game - train of thought is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. How to win - each player draws a card from the center and takes turns in answering questions.
If you were a photographer who would you take pictures of? who do you think knows you best? Learn more about yourself and loved ones as you engage in meaningful conversations! Are you ready to be the first one to complete your 'Train of Thought' ? Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, outdoor parties, plane trips, 20 Wild cards, gatherings, summer camps and more!.
This highly engaging, age-appropriate game of exciting questions & fun challenges can be enjoyed by all ages.
Great gift – train of thought is an ideal gift and enjoyable way to bring your family together through meaningful conversations! Cards are of 3 colors, Each color represents a train compartment. This game is ideal for 2-6 players. It’s portable & great travel size game. Be the first player to complete your 'Train of Thought' by collecting 3 complete compartment sets, 1 set of each of the 3 colors of cards. Play it any time any place – one game set includes 110 question cards, 20 action cards and a handy box to store it all.