As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LatchKits #ad
LatchKits The Original Waterfuls -- Classic Handheld Water Game! -- Just Add Water -- Now with 6 Game Options! #adLatchKits #ad
- More ways to play—with 6 interchangeable panels to choose from, there’s always a way to change it up. Just add water—just fill with water and get playing! no electronics—no batteries, screens, or cords! Fun on the go—great for taking on car trips for out-and-about entertainment! Easy clean up—the different game cards tuck away neatly when playtime is over.
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
2. Waterfuls #ad
Spongebob Squarepants, Multi, Waterfuls The Classic Handheld Game #adWaterfuls #ad
- No screens, cords or batteries. Recommended for ages 3 and up. Remember the whoosh? well, it’s back - with your favorite friends from Bikini Bottom! Featuring 6 interchangeable play panels with fun new game designs.
Enjoy old-school, screen-free fun - just add water and you're good to go! Product features: 1 spongebob Squarepants Waterfuls toy with storage compartment, 3 double-sided background cards featuring 6 different games.
3. Winning Moves Games #ad
Ho! Cherry, O Board Game, Winning Moves Games Hi #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Warning choking hazard Small parts. Includes 44 plastic cherries 40 for game play and 4 extras. Includes 1 plastic gameboard with 4 trees and buckets. Not for children under 3. Includes Fully assembled spinner. Includes Illustrated instructions.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. YoYa Toys #ad
2 Pack Set of a Fish Ring Toss and a Basketball Aqua Arcade Toy in 2 Compact Mini Retro Pastime for Kids and Adults in a Gift Box, Handheld Water Game by YoYa Toys #adYoYa Toys #ad
- Miss your 90s toys? this pack consists of both these games to make you feel more nostalgic than ever. If you are 5 years old and above, then the Handheld Water Game is perfect for you! It is easy to play and challenging at the same time. Instead, start playing with the Fish Toss or the Basketball Water Game.
They are extremely lightweight and compact so you can take them with you everywhere you go. It is simple yet fun! What a practical size! great way to relieve your stress: the handheld water game is not only fun, don’t panic.
It is very fun and playing with it will get you hooked. Put one in your bag or in the big pocket of your jacket and take it out whenever you feel like keeping your fingers busy. One great thing about it is that it doesn’t need batteries or charging.
You will want to have it in your hands and pressing those buttons all the time. The two buttons simply create an airflow, which propels the rings and the tiny balls. You can even teach your kids how to play this Game that was part of your childhood. The perfect toy for all ages: it doesn’t matter how young or old you are. And since the water games will be 2, you can share them and play or compete with a friend. So if you tend to get stressed, but it can also be very useful in cases of stress and anxiety.
|Brand||YoYa Toys #ad|
|Manufacturer||YoYa Toys #ad|
5. TOMY #ad
Classic TOMY Water Games, Pelican T7223 #adTOMY #ad
- Get them all to land in Pelican’s mouth to win. Simply fill it up and get ready for some fun challenging games! Easy to play: pushing the button sends the balls up.
Easy to setup: the water game will ship empty. Perfect travel partner: These classic small water toys are easy to carry and travel around. Ages 5 and up. Fun games for kids: Use skills and hand-eye coordination to guide the rings to Pelican.
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year.
Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, lay eggs, as you build your engine to gain food, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards. Plays in 40-70 minutes.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Don't Break the Ice Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top. Includes 2 mallets, 1 large ice block, 4 ice tray legs, Phillip the Penguin figure, ice tray frame, 32 small ice blocks, and instructions. Play with 2-4 players. Players tap out ice blocks one by one.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. Kicko #ad
Red, Orange, Green, Assorted Handheld Water Games for Kids of All Ages Kids, Party Favor, Just Add Water, Teens, Kicko Water Game, Hours of Fun, Adults, 3 Pack, Variety Pack #adKicko #ad
- 3 different games: try the flower power ball game, underwater basketball, and hoop loop challenge Rings! Just add water: this set ships dry so all you have to do is fill it with your own water! Plus you can add a couple drops of food coloring to make an extra awesome travel game for kids! Hours of entertainment: this game is great for a party game or just to play with friends at any time.
What you get: each order comes with a cute, little, fascinating water game with 3 designs! It comes with 1 of each color: Red, and Green, orange, for a total of 3 mini games!. Try placing all triangles in the sketch inside for you to win.
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Perfection Game, Multicolor #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Includes 25 geometric shapes, game unit with timer, and storage compartment, pop-up tray, and instructions. Time is ticking -- beat the clock before the pieces pop. Play solo or with friends. Store game pieces inside the game unit.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Operation Electronic Board Game With Cards Kids Skill Game Ages 6 and Up Amazon Exclusive #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Includes doctor cards and specialist cards: earn money if your removal of the Funatomy part didn't set off the buzzer. Easy-grab ailment pieces and large openings help make gameplay fun for kids 6 and up.
Challenging and fun kids board game: players get to be "the doctor" and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer. Collect the most money by successfully removing the Funatomy parts to win.
Childhood memories: this operation game with classic gameplay is similar to what many people remember from their childhood. Introduce a new generation to this silly, electronic board game for kids.
Skill and coordination: players use their skill and coordination to remove the patient's "ailments" with the tweezers. If it did, it's not a success and players get to use their Specialist card. Fun and unpredictable gameplay: The game features a surprising buzzer and a flashing nose when a player hits the sides with the tweezers.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|