As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
1 to 4 Players, TREND ENTERPRISES: Zap! Addition Card Game, Build Subtraction Skills, For Ages 7 and Up, Reinforce Addition Skills, Introduce Probability and Chance, Fun for All Ages #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Draw a zap! card and lose it all! Fun, suspense-filled game reinforces addition skills, builds subtraction skills, and develops an awareness of probability and chance. Aligns with learning standards Ideal for teaching: 1st Grade to 12th Grade Ages 7 to 18.
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. Math Splash War Addition & Subtraction Challenge Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Fun-filled game for learning addition & subtraction facts 0-10; greater-than, less-than, and equal. Great for school, travel. Self-checking with answers on backs.
Durable, home, no-see-through cards. Supports common early-elementary mathematics learning standards. Ages 6 & up. 56 two-sided cards, 3 1/8" x 5 1/4".
3. Edupress #ad
Edupress Math Splat™ Game: Addition Grades 2+ EP63759 #adEdupress #ad
- The first player to flip over all of their cards wins. 3. 5" x 2. 25" cards. If two cards are matching, the player says "SPLAT!" and flips the card over. For 2-6 players.
Three color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for one-on-one practice or multiple players. Set of 225 cards, plus directions. Grades 2+. As the caller reads each card aloud, players scan the cards in front of them.
4. Roblox #ad
Roblox Digital Gift Card, 800 Robux Includes Exclusive Virtual Item Online Game Code #adRoblox #ad
- Discover millions of free games on roblox and play with friends on your computer, phone, Xbox One console, tablet, Oculus Rift, or HTC Vive. Please allow up to 5 minutes for your balance to be updated after redeeming your code.
Get a virtual item when you redeem a Roblox gift card! Spend your robux on new items for your avatar and additional perks in your favorite games. The ultimate gift for any Roblox fan. Note: this product grants Robux and cannot be used for a Roblox Premium purchase.
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Use Addition Skills, Test Probability, Surprise Cards Send Scores to Zero, Build Multiplication Skills, 1 to 4 Players, For Ages 9 and Up, TREND ENTERPRISES: Zoom! Multiplication Card Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Designed and manufactured in the USA. Random zoom! cards can multiply your turn's sum or zero it out; BOOM! cards can wipe out your cumulative total! First player to reach 500 total points wins. Making learning fun for over 50 years- trend's educational and motivational products have been trusted by educators, made-in-America games, fair play, caregivers, and rewards to support learning, skill builders, and therapists since 1968! We know what works in classrooms and what kids respond to - and use that experience to create fun, and family time.
Great for memory care use, easy-to-read characters and clean design help kids focus and work to reinforce brain pathways between number concepts and written numerals.
Research based, differentiated instruction, classroom proven - clear, and can even be used as an observational assessment tool. Designed for ages 9 and up. Draw cards and add the values for your score; add each turn's sum for a running total. With each turn offering something unexpected, two-, and this game gives plenty of opportunities to practice one-, kids don't realize they're learning! ZOOM! also introduces kids to the math ideas of probability - when will a certain card come up and will it help me or another player? Excitement builds math skills - repetition is essential to lock in addition and multiplication concepts, and three-digit operations.
Will you speed to the finish line, or crash? - this point-building game is exciting fun for families as well as small groups in the classroom. Quality and safety - 100 durable 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" cards are packed in a plastic tray and reclosable cardboard storage box for years of use.
6. Number Bond Games #ad
Learn Addition Subtraction with a Super Fun Board Game, Race to Planet X: Number Bond Game, First Grade, Math Games for Kindergarten #adNumber Bond Games #ad
- Multiple game variations within the game, including an option for younger players to focus on adding and subtracting 1-10 Fun educational STEM board game perfect for screen-free family time.
Strengthen and reinforce number bond concepts. Have fun practicing addition and subtraction 1-20 For ages 5 and up. Ideal for kindergarten, First grade, Second grade.
7. Oink Games #ad
Oink Games Scout #adOink Games #ad
- With the restriction of not being able to reorder your hand, play cards and scout the field to connect and strengthen the numbers in your hand. In "scout", playable with 2-5 players, scoring chips, there is a new theme along with new artwork, and various other changes.
45 cards / 5 scout & show chips / 30 score Chips / starting player Marker / 23 Scout Chips / Game Manual. Scout for the show! Will you play your cards or pull them out? .
|Brand||Oink Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Oink Games #ad|
8. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves RACK-O, Retro package Card Game #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- Contents: 1 60 card deck of rack-o cards, 4 plastic rack-o racks, instructions. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
The play: each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. For 2-4 players. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
Turn over top card from the stockpile. Recommended ages 8+. Winning a round: to go “rack-o”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot. A fun filled card game: “rack-o” was originally released in 1956. Scoring: the player who goes “rack-o” first, scores 75 points.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. WE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
Family Friendly Card Game With Conversation Starters For Teens and Adults, 150 Questions and Wildcards To Connect With Your Family On Game Night, Family Edition by We’re Not Really Strangers #adWE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
- Deepen your connection with the people you’re closest to - your biological family, the people who raised you, or the community you’ve created for yourself. We’re not really strangers Family Edition is a card game made for you and the people you call family.
Three levels, 150 questions and wildcards to connect beyond the roles we play. Use these cards to get to know your family members as individuals and for them to get to know you. Ages 15 & up.
10. Bicycle #ad
Bicycle Color Addict Matching Family Card Game, Up to 6 Players Ages 7 and Up #adBicycle #ad
- Designed for up to 6 players, ages 7 and up. 110 cards made with an air cushion finish for easy handling and shuffling. Perfect for parties, holidays, or family game night.
Easy to learn, fun color matching game based on the “stroop Effect” – when the name of a color is written in a different color! Competitive and fast paced, the first player to get rid of all the cards in their hand is the winner.