As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade, Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches recognition of essential words Zingo Sight Words is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators to create a great play and stealth learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills, and it makes a great gift.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
36 players, Sight Words Bingo, Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Age 5 and up, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, 3 #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ideal for teaching. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. It is a high quality product. The brand of the product is foamies. For ages 5 and up. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Home School, Educational Toys for Kids, Phonics Games, Tactile and Auditory Learning, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.
What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
4. Trend Enterprises #ad
Sight Words Level 2 Bingo Game #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- Set includes: 36 playing cards, caller's mat and cards, over 200 chips, and a sturdy storage box. Practice reading with 60 words from common vocabulary lists. Ideal for teaching: pre-Kindergarten to 4th Grade Ages 5 to 10 Unique, six-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, 92 Cards, Learning Resources Pop For Sight Words Game, Vocabulary/Literacy Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards can be used on their own as flash cards for early reading activities. For 2-4 players - Ages 5+. Set includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 with sight words and 8 Pop cards for game play and storage box.
Build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency. Two to 4 kids compete to read and collect the most popcorn pieces.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Against Manufacturer Defect|
6. Barnacle Toys #ad
Learning to Read for Kids Ages 5-7, Dolch Sight Words Flash Cards Kindergarten Learning Games, Reading Games for Kids Ages 4-8, 1st Grade Learning Materials, Barnacle Toys Dino Stomp #adBarnacle Toys #ad
- Make learning to read dino-mite with dino stomp. Our kids educational game is designed for individual or group play! these kindergarten sight word flash cards provide HOURS OF ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL FUN! As parents of three young children, barnacle toys was born. With 20 foam dinosaur feet for sight word stomping, Dino Stomp will boost your little learners reading SKILLS AND CONFIDENCE.
It’s time to stomp your way to sight word success! created by a reading specialist and mom, 1st, kindergarten, broken out into 11 levels based on frequency of use. With 2 ways to play, our fun dinosaur themed sight word games will help you and your child learn 220 dolch sight words and build a reading foundation to last a lifetime.
More fun than flashcards, dino stomp will keep even the shortest attention span engaged. T-riffic quality for your little t-rex reader! our durable sight words games are made for little learners and strong enough to use as kindergarten learning games at home or in the classroom! SKIP THE CHEAP CHINESE games that have flimsy pieces or misspelled words.
Looking to limit screen time and encourage play, you don’t love dino stomp, for any rEASON, we strive for 100% customer satisfaction - and WE LOVE HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS support their child’s development. You know your child is mastering the words most important to early readers. Our reading games for kids ages 4-8 were designed in the usa and have been produced to the HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS. If, we will make it right.
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
First Boggle Game, Preschool Game, Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive, Boggle Junior #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids. No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills.
Game together for more than a decade. Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr. Players match the big letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games.
This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play. Game. Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun. It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes. Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, spelling, matching, and memory.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|
8. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Children's Reading Early Educational Flash Cards Toys, Family Fun Learning Dolch's Fry's Words Lists, Sight Word Bingo Game, Learn to Read Vocabulary for Preschool Kids Kindergarten First Grade #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Play in the classroom and on family game night - 2 to 24 players; can be played 1-on-1, in big groups or as a whole class; Super Easy to Use and Play Independently, Children love calling out the words and are eager to win and shout BINGO!! Made to last and be played over and over - thick long lasting Premium Cards; Die-cut with Rounded Corners and Waterproof Coating; Strong and Resistant to Grubby hands; No need to rip and tear up flimsy corrugated paper cards yourself.
Your child will master 108 high frequency words - recognize Read and Spell Common Sight Words; Supercharge their Reading Progress and Literacy; Fun Motivating Challenges ensure Vocab Study and Practice is an Engaging Enjoyable activity.
Entertains and educates! - more dimensions to gameplay to ensure greater difficulty, more interesting challenges and way more fun! Contains Two Difficulty Levels, Twemoji tokens and Cover Challenges which ask learner to analyse and use target words.
A winning gift for 4-8 year olds boys and girls - the blue level 1 game has 54 of the most Simple Common Words to Read for Kindergarteners and First Graders; The Red Level 2 Game has 54 Sight Words from Dolch Fry Word List for 1st and 2nd Grade.
9. SpringFlower #ad
2nd & 3rd Grade.Homeschool, Kindergarten, Learn to Read, Phonics Learning,235 Pieces, SpringFlower Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures,Motions&Sentences, 1st, 220 Dolch Sight Words for Preschool #adSpringFlower #ad
- It was so fun watching them incorporate the hand movements and sayings when they were trying to remember the word. Highly recommend it to parents and teachers who want to introduce or reinforce sight words. Size:3. 2×4. 6inch-Perfect hand-held size. After, talk about that specific word and then introduce the card along with the motions.
How to use: each card has a tip on the back on how to use it in a sentence that goes along with the picture to help you when working with your child. Sturdy and durable-spring flower sight word flashcards are made by heavyweight card stock with Laminating finish, against any spills or markers well.
What's inside? 5 individual packages contain 5 level learning materials-220 dolch sight words, and important words. A brand new and fun way to teach or expand the memorization efforts for words. Sight words are not so hard to learn and teach! our original intention is to help children learn Sight Word easier and better, so we create a motion system along with sight words, provide a fun way for students to understand and associate the words into their lives，the simplicity of the images and tactile nature of flash cards makes this a wonderful learning tool.
We provide a story that frequently uses the sight word. Perfect learning tool for Pre-Primer/Primer/ First Grade/Second Grade/ Third Grade. Each pack comes with 1 teaching method, 1 Sight word list, which provide huge variety, and 4 fun Sight word learning games. Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials/classroom game/preschool/pre-kindergarten, Homeschool.
10. KOKODI #ad
Alphabet Matching Letter Games Boys Gifts Age 3-7, Preschool Learning Educational Toys for 3 4 5 6 7 Year Old Kids Toddler, KOKODI Sight Words Flash Cards Kindergarten #adKOKODI #ad
- Let the child play safely -- the flash cards and letter cubes all designed with rounded corners. Exercising children's pattern and word cognition & Concentrate the child's attention. Also you can hide the word and let the kids spell it from memory. A great start for preschoolers to get familiar with letters and words! Comes with a box packagin, great for boy gifts; birthday present; Christmas gifts.
The print on the letter cubes is well done, The cards are cardboard, will not rub off or fade. A great learning games to promote interaction and bonding among family members.
Don't hurt children and no choke hazard. And the cube is not really small pieces to lose or swallow. Toys gifts for 3 4 5 6 7 year old kids -- just a perfect gift for anyone who has a toddler. It’s more interactive and so much more engaging than flashcards or work books.
The words on the card are easy for toddlers - fish, pan, pot, etc.60 sight words games for toddlers -- the package include: 3 letters x 30 + 4 letters x 30 + 8 letter cubes + 1 tray. More fun than flash cards -- learning is fun! each card has two words - a three letter word on one side and a four letter word on the other with cute pictures to match. We can roll out the blocks with the letters and then match the blocks to the words on the card. Besides, no chemical smell.