As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Daron #ad
Daron Skymarks KLM 777-300ER W/Gear 1/200 SKR951 #adDaron #ad
- Precision design. Brand new in factory packaging. Made from quality materials. Exceptional detail. Collectible quality.
2. Daron #ad
Daron SkyMarks United 777-300ER 1/200 w/Gear SKR1054 2019 Blue Livery #adDaron #ad
- Licensed by Boeing. Officially Licensed by United. Spinning engines, landing gear, accurate detail. Part of the SkyMarks line.
|Warranty||30 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
3. Daron #ad
Daron Skymarks Air France 777-300ER Airplane Model Building Kit with Gear 1/200-Scale #adDaron #ad
- Package weight: 1. 2 pounds. Package dimensions: 42. 672 l x 6. 858 h x 11. 684 w cm. Product type:Non Riding Toy Vehicle. Solid plastic, With High Quality Details.
|Manufacturer||Daron World wide Trading Inc. #ad|
|Part Number||SKR653 |
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
4. q4you #ad
Revell 04945 Boeing 777-300ER, 1:144 Plastic Model Kit Unpainted #adq4you #ad
- Paint and Glue are not included. 1:144 scale plastic Model Kit. Model length 510mm. 20". Model wingspan 450mm. 17. 7". Required assembly and painting.
5. Flight Miniatures #ad
Flight Miniatures American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER 1:200 Scale REG#N717AN #adFlight Miniatures #ad
- All models come with their own stand. These snap-fit models are the same ones you see on display at museums throughout the country. This purchase helped to further modernized American’s fleet with increased efficiency and onboard features providing improved customer satisfaction.
The inaugural passenger flight took place from dallas fort worth dfw to sao paulo guarulhos gru 1/31/13. In less than a minute, you have a finished airplane model to enjoy for many years. Flight miniatures models are produced in a high-gloss plastic accurately painted and professionally detailed with a unique push-fit style of assembly.
American was the first us based airline to order and take delivery of the Boeing 777-300ER. This aircraft was the first to bear the new American livery.
On december 11, 2012, american airlines took delivery of its first Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. Most stands are personalized by airline. They require no painting or glue; just gentle pressure to snap on the wings, tail and stand. Registration number N717AN, ship number 7LA, represents this aircraft. Model number: abo-7773eh-003 - high-gloss plastic finish and stylistic display stand! Flight miniatures 1:200 scale- length:14 5/8" Wingspan: 12 7/8.
6. Hasegawa Model Kits #ad
1/200 Airliner Series Plastic Model Kit/Item # 10723, Hasegawa Japanese Government Air Transport 777-300ER #adHasegawa Model Kits #ad
- Contains small parts, recommended for ages 14 & up. This model kit might require assembly and painting. Cement, tools and paint are not included. This is not a toy.
Skill level 3. Decals included for extra detail and realism. Illustrated assembly instructions and painting scheme included. Parts are plastic textured to resemble other materials. Highly detailed.