As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cthulhu Wars #ad
Cthulhu Wars: Alternate Faction Acolytes #adCthulhu Wars #ad
- Officially Licensed. You need the cthulhu Wars Core Game to Use this Product. Contains 54 high-quality, Fully Assembled Plastic Figures. Contains unique sculpts for each of the 7 Original Factions plus "Regular" Acolyte Sculpts for the Tcho-tcho.
2. AiErBQ #ad
AiErBQ 7pcs Hollow Metal Dice Set Metal Polyhedral Dice for DND Dungeons and Dragons Role Playing Games Pathfinder or Any Other RPG or war Game Board Game Cthulhu dice #adAiErBQ #ad
- With these dice. The set contains one of each of the following dice: d4, D8, D6, D10number 0-9, another D10number00-90, D12, and D20. Multiple purposes--you can play dungeons & dragons, education and School supplies, board game, or any other RPG or war game, Pathfinder, etc.
Great in hand--there are bigger but lighter than normal metal dice. The weight of the hollow set is only 61g, the traditional metal dice about 123g. Guarantee: if you are not satisfied, 100% refund within 30 days. Packaging: a metal box that you can easily put anywhere.
3. Cthulhu Wars #ad
Cthulhu Wars: Cosmic Terrors Pack #adCthulhu Wars #ad
- Figures include dhole, Great Race of Yith, and Quachil Uttaus. Contains 3 high-quality, Fully Assembled Plastic Figures. Also includes 3 Loyalty Cards. Officially Licensed. You need the cthulhu Wars Core Game to Use this Product.
|Brand||Cthulhu Wars #ad|
|Manufacturer||Petersen Games #ad|
4. Petersen Games #ad
Petersen Games Cthulhu Wars: Beyond Time and Space #adPetersen Games #ad
- Contains 7 high-quality, Fully Assembled Plastic Figures. Contains hound of Tindalos, 4 Wamps, 2 Voonith. You need the cthulhu Wars Core Game to Use this Product. Officially Licensed.
5. Wyvern Gaming #ad
Cthulhu a Deck Building Game Boxed Card Game #adWyvern Gaming #ad
- Country of Origin: China. Item package dimension: 14. 375" l x 7. 0" w x 3. 0" h. Model number: wYV001001. Item package Weight: 3. 2 lb.
|Brand||Wyvern Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wyvern Gaming #ad|
6. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Board Game | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. Mystery game: investigators work to defeat an elder god that is being summoned to Earth. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
They are running late, as the summoning ritual is already underway. Cooperative mystery game: players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world. Horror game: the cultists have been painstakingly preparing for this moment for quite some time.
But if they can collect enough clues to find a weakness or alter the ritual just enough to cause one, they can blast the god to death before it gets a true foothold in the world.
A new scenario every time: with multiple Investigators, story boxes, and a pair of Elder Gods to vanquish, no two games are ever the same. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. An elder god, a being adrift in a different dimension, has reached out into their minds, giving them the knowledge necessary to awaken it and bring it into our own world, unleashing its hellish powers on the unsuspecting populace.