As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ARTAGIA #ad
Fun Social Skills and Therapy Game for Adults and Teenagers: CBT Therapeutic Family Game for Meaningful Conversations and Open Communication, Leading to Better Relationships. Great Counseling Tool. #adARTAGIA #ad
- Create a culture of trust and understanding within the family and get to know each other! Versatile game: great for family dinners, cottage weekends, road trips, family vacations! Great tool for schools and therapists.
Share funny stories, secrets, views and dreams in a fun and playful atmosphere. Chill deck: keep things casual with topics for everyone ranging from music tastes to fashion trends.
Create a culture of trust and understanding with questions addressed to teens and adults. Valuable addition to counselor supplies. 3 games in 1 with 150 cards: family conversation starter game.
Game has been known to improve many relationships and build self-esteem. Chat deck: spark honest conversations about current affairs, social media, and past experiences. Challenge deck: tackle harder themes from ethics to personal issues in a judgement free space. Used by many teachers, holiday gatherings, school counsellors, therapists and small group settings.
2. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Substance Abuse Recovery, and Survival Skills, Wellness Reproductions & Publishing 100 Interactive Cards for Mental Health #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Recommended for ages 13-Adult. This card game is intended for teens through adults with any emotional and/or substance abuse issues. Will help participants interact and communicate on relevant topics.
3. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night. Used by many teachers, school counselors, therapists, and small group settings.
Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive.
Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses. Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
4. S&S Worldwide #ad
S&S Worldwide Toss 'n Talk-About Addiction Ball #adS&S Worldwide #ad
- A creative way to talk about a sensitive subject: A novel approach to addiction and recovery. Out of the box thinking: Features questions, quotes, and positive affirmations.
A wonderful tool for groups: Talk about personal feelings and common frustrations. A great ice breaker: An easier way to talk about a tough subject. Create a safe space: Help players open up with this 24" inflatable ball.
|Brand||S&S Worldwide #ad|
|Manufacturer||S&S Worldwide #ad|
5. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Anger, Anger, and more, Substance Abuse, The Coping Skills Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Teaching and Learning How to Cope with Anxiety, Depression, Negative Thinking, Stress, ADHD #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball. Develop healthy coping skills and learn from other players with the Coping Skills Thumball. Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas for coping.
Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to handle emotions. Fun tool in therapy, individuals, and at home too! great for group counseling, school counseling, and team building activities too. For all ages, kids through adults.
6. Sunny Present #ad
52 Cards for Mindfulness & Meditation, Writing, or Any Other Empowering Process, Empowering Questions Cards, The Original Deck #adSunny Present #ad
- Each deck of cards: includes 52 beautifully illustrated cards with empowering getting to knowyourself questions! Open the pack and discover all the self help questions. Use them anyhow you want. Regain lost confidence: struggling with low self esteem, release your strength, loneliness, discover your hidden energy, everyday workstress and overwhelming anxiety? Say no to all of the above with these powerful meditation cards.
Discover the new you: these empowering questions cards can help you initiate powerful inner self talk, ameliorate the way you treat yourself, travel you back in time, facilitate reminiscing and forgiving, and help you overcome difficulties in the long run.
Choose your own process: one of the greatest things about these empowering Questions cards, solo or with others, beside their lovely colours and intriguing questions, meditation, journal keeping, is their versatile nature. The pictures on the cards depict colourful doors in tallinn, trigger positive responses that will stimulate a calm, Estonia! The doors to your inner world and a deeper insight of who you really are! Empower yourself: love yourself again, embrace every single detail that makes you unique and bring mindfulness to your life.
Examine yourself, and gain that lost confidence back. Ideal for writing, and as a visible reminder of your goals! The options are endless. Start inner conversations every once in a while, positive and peaceful attitude towards life. Find the true meaning of life by simply answering these questions.
7. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Recovery, Therapists Choice Cards Set: Coping Skills, Self-Reflection #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Includes 72 cards plus instructions. Use with both group and individual sessions. Suitable for ages 13+. Use these cards to facilitate discussion about coping skills, recovery and self reflection.
8. DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
Great for Kids, Teens and Adults, Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges #adDO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
- See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations. Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
Super easy to learn and play - a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults. Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game.