As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Broken Token #ad
The Broken Token Mad Manor Crate for Mansions of Madness #adThe Broken Token #ad
- Play-ready card organizer with folding support arms holds your device during gameplay. Rail system in small and Medium Monster Trays keep figures secured by their base, protecting any painted pieces. Three investigator trays keep investigator cards sorted with their matching figures.
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
2nd Edition, Mansions of Madness Board Game #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures. Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.
Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components. Required companion app available on iOS, windows, Android, and Mac.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
One Size, FFG MAD27 Mansions of Madness: Horrific Journeys Expansion #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Introduces new elements of gameplay with agendas, Rift and water tokens, and a new puzzle. Beautifully illustrated components immerse you in the Arkham Horror files universe.
Unlocks three digital scenarios set aboard a bustling dirigible, a countryside train, and a luxury ocean liner. Includes four new investigators with unique backstories and abilities.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
4. Cephalofair Games #ad
Gloomhaven #adCephalofair Games #ad
- A game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. A game of euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
5. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Charterstone #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind worker-placement game with plenty of variability. A competitive Legacy game. Your journey through charterstone's many secrets will last twelve games, but it doesn’t end there. 60 minute playing time. For 1-6 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Second Edition: Dice Pack #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Unique symbols allow for quick identification of success or failure. Dice results determine unique narrative paths in the companion app. Number of players: 1 to 5. Contains six custom dice for mansions of madness second edition.
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Second Edition: Sanctum of Twilight #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Sanctum of twilight is an expansion for mansions of madness, challenging 1 to 5 players to investigate the occult happenings and horrors that haunt the once quiet city of Arkham, massachusetts.
Confront the evils that threaten the city from within; Gather your team of investigators and defend Arkham from the sinister forces Lurking in the Twilight.
The sanctum of twilight expansion unlocks 2 new digital adventures for you to continue your adventures in Arkham. This expansion takes a closer look at the wealthy and upstanding members of the silver Twilight lodge who wield Forbidden Arcane powers alongside their city wide influence.
8. Feldherr #ad
2nd Edition Streets of Arkham, Feldherr Foam Tray Value Set Compatible with Mansions of Madness #adFeldherr #ad
- 2 specially cut foam trays plus an extra topper. Thanks to the high-quality foam the miniatures can safe accommodated. Fine pored quality foam made in Germany; CFC, acid- and chlorine-free! Models pictured are for size comparison only.
They are the personal property of Feldherr company or employees. Complete value set for the Mansions of Madness - 2nd Edition expansion Streets of Arkham board game box. Dimension 285 mm x 285 mm x 100 mm height.