As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TaliCor #ad
Thumball Ice Breaker 6 inch #adTaliCor #ad
- Learn about your friends, classmates and peers. Develop interpersonal skills. Discussing personal characteristics that lead to reflection and self-awareness.
2. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Conversation Starters, Team Building Games, Getting to Know You Thumball 6" #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- Fun & safe: the soft 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, Build Community, Foster New Relationships, and Have Fun!. Perfect prompts for introductions & icebreakers: Thumball is packed with probing questions that get to your phobias, wishes and favorite moments.
Build relationships: great training tool and team builder with 32 panels pre-printed with phrases prompting conversations to improve team strength.
Easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb. Open-ended discussion starters: find prompts such as, ‘A turning point in your life’, ‘A major decision’, ‘Someone you’d like to dine with or meet’.
3. S&S Worldwide #ad
S&S Worldwide Toss 'n Talk-About Relaxation Ball #adS&S Worldwide #ad
- Includes a handy activity sheet with ideas for play. Examples include “hug someone” and “Name 2 healthy ways you can relax". Promote peaceful group sessions with positive directions and questions with this 24” inflatable ball! Printed with simple instructions or questions that encourage social interaction and exploring feelings.
|Brand||S&S Worldwide #ad|
|Manufacturer||S&S Worldwide #ad|
4. S&S Worldwide #ad
S&S Worldwide Toss 'n Talk-About Men Stuff #adS&S Worldwide #ad
- A great ice breaker: Fun questions and often hilarious answers. A wonderful tool for groups: Offer men a comfortable setting to talk.
Get creative and get involved: Game and activity ideas included. Out of the box thinking: Liven up group chats. Encourages thoughtful and funny answers: Questions are geared to men.
5. Mind Brain Emotion #ad
52 Essential Coping Skills, for Mastering Emotions and Stress to Build Resilience and Well-Being, Created by Harvard Educator #adMind Brain Emotion #ad
- Build the essential skills and habits that last a lifetime! This is the Level 3 Deck in the series of AWARD-WINNING 52 Essential Cards Collection. Includes online coping assessment and daily emotional journal! take the online assessments to customize your coping strategies.
Adaptive coping skills for dealing with daily and major challenges in life. Powerful strategies to help you be happier, calmer, and stronger in life.
Help to identify personal triggers and learn how to respond. Evidence-based self care therapy tool: 50+ proven exercises to address negative emotions such as anger, shame, jealousy, disappointment, and low self-esteem. Developed by harvard researcher to reduce stress. Highly relevant for coping with COVID-19. For teens, college students, adults. Build emotional resilience and life well-being. Overcome anxieties.
6. BestSelf Co. #ad
Conversation Starter Icebreaker Deck by BestSelf — Powerful Tool to Establish and Strengthen Relationships by Cultivating Open, Engaging and Meaningful Interactions — 150 Engaging Conversation Prompts #adBestSelf Co. #ad
- Perfect gift for professional and personal relationship growth — whether you’re talking to a partner, attending a networking event or catching up with friends, this tool helps make every conversation the main event and is the perfect gift for someone looking to grow relationships.
Perfect tool for meaningful conversations and deeper relationships — the icebreaker deck will help you start stimulating and relationship-building conversations with brilliant, fun and engaging cards that breakdown communication barriers to cultivate connections, openness and vulnerability.
Helps you increase and improve quality time and communication with others — put away your phones, switch off the tv and use these prompts to get talking with friends, family and colleagues. Move beyond small talk and improve your network skills — unlock endless conversational possibilities with 150 card prompts divided between six categories that build meaningful relationships quicker by asking thought-provoking questions that help you get to know someone.
These cards will give you laughs and discoveries to help you feel more connected. Use these prompts to spark fresh conversations with the people closest to you and see what opportunities a deeper conversation might lead to. Invigorate existing relationships and create new opportunities — familiarity can make us lazy.
7. US Games #ad
US Games Complete Nylon Cageball 36-Inch #adUS Games #ad
- Li>a traditional favorite!multi, player actionSuper, color ball for multi, duty nylon cover over a durable, vinyl bladder with sonic welded seamsHelps develop coordination and teamworkInflate with a high powered inflator/deflator.
Li>a traditional favorite!multi, player actionSuper, color ball for multi, duty nylon cover over a durable, vinyl bladder with sonic welded seamsHelps develop coordination and teamworkInflate with a high powered inflator/deflator.
Super-duty nylon cover over a durable, vinyl bladder with Sonic welded seams. Multi-color ball for multi-player action. Helps develop coordination and teamwork.
|Brand||US Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||US Games #ad|
8. Words Well Said #ad
And Ice Breaker Activities, Words Well Said | Can We Talk Cards Colleagues Edition: 50 Questions for Team Building, Networking #adWords Well Said #ad
- Office parties: have a little fun for once at the company office party and strike up some interesting dialogue with this deck; they also make great gifts for your co-workers. Networking events: take the guesswork out of small talk when you meet new people with a deck of cards.
Very small: lightweight and portable, they are easy to carry around anywhere you go. Team meetings: start your team, staff, or one on one meetings in a fresh way. Ice-breaker activity for work: Use the questions as an ice breaker at the start of workshops and trainings.