As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Indie Boards and Cards Aeons End Into The Wild #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- More spells, gems and relics. Item package weight: 04375 lb. Item package dimension: 5. 1" l x 1. 2" w x 6. 7" h. An aeeons end expansion.
2. Cephalofair Games #ad
Cephalofair Games Gloomhaven Multi-Award-Winning Strategy Boxed Board Game for ages 12 & Up, Multicolor #adCephalofair Games #ad
- Over 200 hours of gameplay. An award winning game of Euro-inspired tactical Combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
3. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. The average playtime is 30 minutes. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world.
As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up.
4. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players. Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Note: expansions require Pandemic Base Game to play. Looking for new gameplay and adventures? the pandemic game line now includes multiple expansions and stand-alone titles.
5. Magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #adMagilano #ad
- Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns.
So beware, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds. Players: for 2 - 8 players. Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, because then ends a round.
Game duration: about 30 minutes. Made in Germany. Lots of fun for your friends and family. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Estimate - Get used to chances.
A turn-based and time flexible game. Age: from age 8 and up. Contents: 150 game cards, German, 1 manual. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Languages: english, French, Spanish, 1 game notepad, Italian.
6. Unstable Unicorns #ad
A strategic card game and party game for adults & teens, Unstable Unicorns Card Game #adUnstable Unicorns #ad
- Unicorns are Your Friends Now. This game is fully playable on its own, and any Unstable Unicorns expansion pack can be added to it.
This highly giftable game takes 30–45 minutes to play and is for 2–8 players recommended for ages 14+. The game was one of kickstarter’s top 100 most backed projects of all time and has sold over a million copies worldwide.
Build a unicorn army. The box contains 135 cards and a rule book and features a magnetic closure. Unstable unicorns is a strategic card game that will destroy your friendships. But in a good way. Unstable unicorns won the 2019 People’s Choice Award for Toy of the Year. Betray Your Friends.
|Brand||Unstable Unicorns #ad|
7. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
What Do You Meme? Family Edition, The Hilarious Family Game for Meme Lovers #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Family fun: this family game is designed for ages 8+ and is encouraged to be played with 3+ players of all ages. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
Check out our store for more good stuff. Extra pro tip: Make sure the judge shuffles the cards for anonymity. Our bestseller — now for families! The hilarious game you know and love, now with all the R-rated content removed for family-friendly fun. How to win: the winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge.
What's inside: each game contains 300 caption cards and 65 photo cards and instructions. How to play: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption get it? the photo card in each round. Brought to you by what do you meme?: We also make other family party games inspired by pop culture.
8. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Quest for Planet Nine | Card Game | Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner | Cooperative Space Adventure | 2 to 5 Players | Ages 10 and up | Trick-Taking | 50 Levels of Difficulty | Endless Replay, The Crew #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Difficulty increases as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels. Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit. Kennerspiel des jahres German for Connoisseur Game of the Year Winner.
Cooperative strategy game--win or lose together! A new twist on classic trick-taking card games. The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each mission takes 5-10 minutes.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
9. Libellud #ad
Standard, Asmodee Mysterium, Multi #adLibellud #ad
- Ghostly fun for 2 to 7 players with a high replay value. Multi. Strong and immersive story line. Cooperative investigation, everyone loses or wins.