As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plan B Next Move Gam #ad
Camel Up Board Game Second Edition | Strategy Board Game | Dice Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 3 to 8 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Eggertspiele #adPlan B Next Move Gam #ad
- The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. Light-hearted party game: in camel up, up to eight players bet on five racing camels, trying to sussout which ones will place first and second in a quick race around a pyramid. You never know how a race will end! number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and kids can be played with 3 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
New game modes including crazy rogue camels that start the race running in the opposite direction add extra variability.
Dice rolling game: who's going to run when? that all depends on how the dice come out of the pyramid dice shaker, which releases one die at a time when players pause from their bets long enough to see who's actually moving! New revised edition: this version features new artwork, a new game board and pyramid design and engraved dice.
Strategy game: players must strategize over where to place their bets. Camels don't run neatly, however, sometimes landing on top of another one and being carried toward the finish line. Players will laugh out loud over the results that are rolled.
2. Pretzel Games #ad
Camel Up Off Season Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Dice Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and Up | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Pretzel Games #adPretzel Games #ad
- Challenging and competitive: players need to push their luck at different marketplaces by stacking their caravans full of goods like fruits, and carpets. The average playtime is 30 to 45 minutes. The more goods they stack, vases, the bigger their reward potential will be.
Strategy game: each player has their own caravan of four camels that can carry 3, 5, dates, and 6 goods. Each double-sided market indicates how many face-up and face-down cards are placed there, in addition to the special power of that market.
Fun for all ages: the basics of the game are easy to learn, and with a variable setup, making it a perfect game for family game night with kids and adults. A fun follow-up to the award-winning camel up racing game: The racing season has ended, and the camels resume their day jobs as they help merchants seek their fortunes.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and kids can be played with 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Strategy is required to master the game, no two games are ever the same. However, they have to make sure that they don't overload their camels and drop a shipment. Goods are available in markets and come in four types - carpets, vases, 4, and non-date fruit.
|Brand||Pretzel Games #ad|
3. Spin Master Games #ad
For Adults and Kids Ages 16 and up, Escape Room Version 3 Board Game #adSpin Master Games #ad
- 60-minute game time: players have exactly 60 minutes to complete each fast-moving adventure! Includes ntroduction game and three other different stories. Covered by the spin Master Care Commitment. Teamwork for the win: it’s going to take good communication, ingenuity, creativity, logic and attention to detail to win!.
If the code is wrong, a minute will be taken from your time. Chrono decoder included: the chrono decoder counts down each adventure! Enter the correct keys into the Chrono Decoder to move further in the game.
The perfect activity for memorable game nights, dinner parties, vacations, birthdays, holiday & Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun!. Includes: chrono decoder, alice in wonderland & dawn of the zombies, Introduction game: The Basement, 3 different adventures: panic on the titanic, 16 Keys, Hint Decoder, 3 x 8 Hint Cards, Instructions.
Fun for the whole family: next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. Quick start, fun and engaging: just take the game out of the box, follow the instructions and you're off on a 60-minute adventure! Requires 3 x AA batteries not included. See below for full details.
|Brand||Spin Master Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Spin Master #ad|
4. Buffalo Games #ad
Escape from Ghost Castle, Buffalo Games #adBuffalo Games #ad
- 25-40 minute playtime. Includes a glow-in-the-dark ghost that triggers the traps; 8 unique characters to choose from. For ages 6+. 2-6 players.
|Brand||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Buffalo Games #ad|
|Warranty||90 Day Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
5. Big Potato #ad
What Next: The Cooperative Board Game for Adventure Seekers | Pick Your Path and Master the Mini Games #adBig Potato #ad
- Featuring colossal koalas, renegade robots and an angry old lady with a bazooka. If it topples, it’s game over for everyone! try it solo: looking for one player games? Well, all the adventures and challenges can be completed with 1-4 players ages 10 and up.
Peril around every corner: whenever someone takes a wrong turn or fails a challenge, you’ll have to add a peril piece to the ‘Tower of Peril’. Will you vote to climb up a tree and hide? Or will you choose to escape through the swamp instead? Pick your path together: you’re being chased through the jungle by a giant koala.
60+ action-packed challenges: from puck-flicking to shape building, card throwing to role playing, there’s over 60 unique mini games that you’ll need to master as you go. Adventure awaits: introducing the world’s first action adventure board game for adults and families.
6. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Solid game boards with foil inlay. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Preschool Game for 2-4 Players Amazon Exclusive, Chutes and Ladders: Disney Princess Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Gift for preschoolers: chutes and ladders: disney princess Edition game for 2-4 players is a great birthday or holiday gift for girls and boys. It’s a fun at-home activity for kids for ages 3 and up.
The numbers on the gameboard give preschoolers a chance to practice their numbers. Kids can have fun applying them to their pawns and moving around the gameboard. It’s a fun game for preschoolers ages 3 and up.
No reading required game: this game can be a good choice for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. 4 customizable princess heart pawns: includes 12 Princess Affinity Stickers representing every Disney Princess character.
Disney princess themed board game: play with Disney Princess favorite characters in this charming edition of the Chutes and Ladders board game. Fantastical and vibrant gameboard: It's a magical climbing and sliding adventure with colorful gameboard artwork featuring beloved Disney Princess characters and scenes.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. CMON #ad
Blood Rage #adCMON #ad
- Players are immersed in Viking folklore and invested in the outcome. Breathtaking art - with blood rage, adrian Smith has created a world steeped in Norse mythology. Amazing figures - from the different clans, to the legendary monsters, to the ships, all the Studio McVey miniatures in the game are beautiful and highly detailed.
Custom clans - players start with the same abilities, but throughout the game they’ll upgrade their clan and leaders and add monsters, creating their own strengths and strategies.
9. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- The winner is the player with the most points. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals.
Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities.
When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|