As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Picture My Picture #ad
Picture My Picture Categories Flash Cards | 40 Language Development Educational Photo Cards | Speech Therapy Materials, ESL Materials #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Each card measures 5. 9” x 3. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side. There are 5 cards per category.
Details: 40 cards per set. Suitable for: general education, speech therapy, english As A Second Language ESL, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism. Teaching targets: 8 categories.
Ideal for children and adults. Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation. Added feature: this set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home. The categories included are animal, clothes, instrument, food, furniture, appliance, toy and transport.
2. Learning Resources #ad
3.5” Square, Ages 5+, Vocab/Phonics Learning, 156 Cards, Learning Resources Basic Vocabulary Photo Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- Cards measure 3. 5” square. Help students build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes. Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side. Ideal for ages 5+. Set includes 156 photo cards, and 16-page activity guide.
3. CreateFun #ad
The Classroom, Go Together Flash Cards | 50 Matching Language Development Educational Photo Cards | with 7 Starter Learning Games | for Parents, Speech Therapy Materials and Montessori Materials #adCreateFun #ad
- Work on your own schedule: use as part of a whole educational system or as a standalone teaching tool in your home or classroom. Suitable for: parents, teachers and therapists. Large and compact: fits in your pocket! 50 high quality flashcards with universal appeal – a total of 25 pairs! Includes a water resistant and smudge proof coating.
Let this set be a part of building your teacher supplies for your classroom, speech therapy supplies, daycare, homeschool materials, Autism, ABA, Aspergers and special education.
Improve your student’s understanding of matching objects, verbal and listening skills, language and vocabulary development, aural reasoning. Promote clearer communication, conversation, reasoning and development for all ages.
Master matching with this flashcard set. Have your students imagination get expressive, create compelling conversations and create games and a story and engage you with offline play! Comes with 7 “Starter” teaching techniques. Ideal for all types of students from speech therapy to ESL, verbal concepts, critical thinking skills, sequencing, toddlers to adults. Part of your purchase will go to fund education initiatives, food drives and other charitable works.
4. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Improve Language Skills, Sentence Building, Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Special Education Materials, Problem Solving #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Lots of details for critical thinking skills such as character analysis, cause and effect relationships, problem solving strategies and developing comprehension. Easy to use –these cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills.
Spark sequence and storytelling cards – advanced storytelling and sequencing picture cards. Use fewer cards for lower level skills. They are laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details.
Great value – 8 stories with 6 cards each story and easily adaptable. Just one set of sequencing pictures and endless options! High quality – laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details. Our durable high-quality, thick and LARGE color cards will last for years of creative storytelling fun! Stories are labeled organized and easy to use.
Requires no preparation and user manual guide is included and is a great learning tool for classrooms. Target many goals – the pictures with a lot of details allow for endless options to target social emotional thinking, problem solving, picture analysis and lots of expressive language goals. The stories are stimulating and engaging.
5. PlayMonster #ad
Categories, Lauri Educational Phonics Kits #adPlayMonster #ad
- Develops skills in grouping, classifying and communicating, as well as enhance language skills. For ages 3 and up. Colorful contents make learning fun, too! Perfect for classroom, daycare or home use! Quality cards and foam tiles fit neatly in the storage box when not in use.
|Manufacturer||Patch Products #ad|
6. CreateFun #ad
50 Educational Vocabulary Builder Picture Cards, 5 Learning Games, Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Teaching Materials, Preschool Teachers, CreateFun Noun Flash Cards, Toddlers #adCreateFun #ad
- Ideal for preschool Prep, Speech Therapy and ELL. Master: nouns and categories. Create games and promote easy learning out of the 5 starter teaching games!50 high quality flashcards 2 instructional cards! whether you're a parent, use these pictures and words to promote clearer communication, Speech Therapy, ELL, teacher or therapist, critical thinking skills, conversation and reasoning for all ages.
With up to 25% more cards than other sets. Large yet compact: will fit in your pocket! Comes with a wide selection of recognizable, everyday objects. Improve your students understanding of matching items in the world around them, verbal and listening skills, English language and vocabulary development.
Promote clear communication, conversation and development. Modern flashcards, diverse Images, hd quality photos, Child and Adult Friendly. Ideal for kids and adults: preschool prep, special education pecs and aba.
7. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Materials Language Builder Flashcards, White, Noun Flashcards, Autism Learning Picture Cards #adStages Learning #ad
- Autism education flash cards teach core aba and Early Autism lessons: receptive labeling, matching identical cards, sorting into categories, feature, adjectives, function, expressive labeling, matching similar cards, class and storytelling.
350 photo card early vocabulary set with current, realistic, attractive photographic images. 5" x 5" flashcards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back. Includes 9 basic categories: animals, shapes, furniture, vehicles, toys, everyday objects, food, clothing, and colors.3.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|
8. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Ask and Answer WH Question Five Fun Decks Combo | Communication and Language Processing Skills Flash Cards | Educational Learning Materials for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Each of the five "ask and Answer WH" card decks may be purchased separately on Amazon. Each deck also includes instructions/activities and content cards in a sturdy tin. 280 colorful, when?, what?, illustrated cards 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" - each of the five decks Who?, where?, Why? has 28 “Ask and Answer” card pairs 56 total.
Educational - improves children’s listening, reasoning, and question and answer skills. A fun, easy way to encourage conversation and game play.
9. Picture My Picture #ad
Prepositions, Picture My Picture Language Flash Card Library | Emotions, Categories, Go Togethers, Verbs, Opposites Photo Cards | Speech Therapy Materials and ESL Materials #adPicture My Picture #ad
- Prepositions – 7 spatial concepts. Added feature: each set includes a list of ideas and activities, making it a great educational tool for teachers and parents, in the classroom and at home.
Suitable for: general education, speech therapy, english As A Second Language ESL, Applied Behavior Analysis ABA and as a teaching resource for autism. Benefits: encourages language development, communication and conversation.
Each card measures 3. 9” x 5. 9” and is double sided - the image is on the front and the teaching label is on the reverse side. Verbs – 80 actions. Categories - 8 category types. Opposites – 20 pairs. Details: 320 cards per set. Go togethers– 20 pairs of associated objects. Teaching targets: : emotions – 20 feelings and emotions. Ideal for children and adults.