As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Space Cowboys #ad
Five Tribes Whims of the Sultan Board Game EXPANSION | Worker Placement Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 13+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 40-80 Minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this board game is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older. You will need the Five Tribes base game in order to play with this expansion. This is an expansion to the five tribes board game: This is not a standalone experience.
Face new challenges: the sultanate of naqala continues to flourish. Average playtime is approximately 40 to 80 minutes. Added variability: along with five new cities that players fight to control, this expansion also introduces one new Djinn and six unique Thief cards that each provide a different action.
This expansion can be played with the base game alone or along with The Artisans of Naqala expansion.
Especially since the sultan has established five fabulous new cities that everyone wants to control! Strategy board game: with whims of the sultan, a new expansion for Five Tribes, up to five players can now vie to control the five fabulous cities and work to satisfy the Sultan’s requirements. This golden age has attracted more competitors than there are grains of sand in the desert, so you'll have to learn some new tricks if you hope to stay on top.
|Brand||Space Cowboys #ad|
|Manufacturer||Space Cowboys #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed against manufacturer defect|
2. Days of Wonder #ad
Five Tribes The Artisans of Naqala Board Board Game EXPANSION | Worker Placement Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 13+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 40-80 Minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- You will need the Five Tribes base game in order to play with this expansion. Strategy board game: make use of these artisans by visiting the new tiles included in this expansion - workshops and specialized markets. An additional tile in the game features an impassable chasm, and this tile as well as the included mountain markers forces players to adapt to new landscapes when moving meeples on the board.
This is an expansion to the five tribes board game: This is not a standalone experience.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 13 and older. Average playtime is approximately 40 to 80 minutes. Players will want to use these artisans to help them in their quest to claim the Sultanate.
Added variability: in addition to a new tribe, this expansion also includes new Djinns and tiles that will force players to adapt their strategies. A magical new tribe joins the game: represented by purple meeples, the Artisans make up a new Tribe and add a new layer of strategy to Five Tribes! With their help, players will be able to craft precious or magic items—some worth Victory Points, others with special powers.
3. Blue Orange #ad
Blue Orange Games Photosynthesis Board Game, Award Winning Family or Adult Strategy Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up. #adBlue Orange #ad
- Take your trees through their life-cycle, from seedling to full Bloom To Rebirth, And Earn Light Points As Their Leaves Collect Energy From The Revolving Sun’S Rays. Photosynthesis was one of the top rated board games when it was released at gen con.
This best-selling board game Has An Amazing Table Presence With An Ever-Changing Forest. Strategy board game: photosynthesis is one of the best environmental board games Referring To The Life Cycle Of Trees, For Science And Biology Enthusiasts.
Family or adult strategy game:this 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents Playing With Their Children As Well As Adults, Also Plays Very Well As A 2 Players Abstract Board Game.
Best recommended For Ages 8 & Up. It is easy to play for families enjoying other blue Orange Classic And Award Winning Board Games Like Kingdomino, Planet, New York 1901. How to play: photosynthesis uses an action points allowance system mechanism.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||Blue Orange #ad|
4. Days of Wonder #ad
2-5 Players, Small World, Board Game #adDays of Wonder #ad
- 40-95 minutes of play time. Features two double-sided game boards, one for each of four possible player configurations. Designed by philippe Keyaerts as a fantasy follow-up to his award-winning Vinci.
Vie for conquest and control of a world that is too small to accommodate everyone. For 2-5 players.
5. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Thames & Kosmos My City | Family – Friendly | Legacy Board Game | Kosmos Games | 2 to 4 Players | Ages 10 and Up | Award Winning Designer Reiner Knizia , Blue #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- A competitive legacy game where a player's choices made during one game carry over into the next game. Play through 24 different episodes, or flip the game board over for a replayable experience.
Shape your city from settlement to industrialization. Unique family-oriented gaming experience with simple rules and short playing time. Developed by world-renowned game designer Reiner Knizia, winner of a Spiel des Jahres.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
Stonemaier Games Tuscany Essential Edition Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- 60-150 minute playing time. Features 3 expansions to viticulture. This expansion to Viticulture includes the extended board, special workers, and structure cards. For 1-6 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
7. Next Move #ad
Azul Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Mosaic Tile Placement Game | Family Board Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8 and up | 2 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 30-45 Minutes | Made by Next Move Games #adNext Move #ad
- Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns.
Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points.
Competitive and challenging: every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
Easy to learn: strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Tile placement game: azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Strategy board game: draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards.
|Brand||Next Move #ad|
|Manufacturer||Plan B Games #ad|
8. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Five Tribes Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue.
Detailed instructions are included in the package. This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 evacore sheets. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.
8 x 29. 8 x 7. 6 cm. The rules and boards act as a lid on top of the trays. This campaign 2 insert is designed to be compatible with five tribes, and The Artisans of Naqala, the thieves of naqala, Whims of the Sultan and other Djinn expansions. The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Built to Last.
9. Starling Games #ad
Starling Games Everdell Standard Edition 2nd Edition #adStarling Games #ad
- Simple to learn gameplay with satisfying depth. Utilizing a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions. Dynamic tableau building and worker placement.
Eye-catching table presence: round board and three-dimensional tree. Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realized through stunning artwork. 2nd edition offers the upgraded twig resource tokens and a few minor updates to the rule book.
|Brand||Starling Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Starling Games #ad|