As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL409 6 Phonemic Awareness Games Multi, 10.25 H x 2.5 L x 7.75 W #adJunior Learning #ad
- Each game has self-correcting elements. Encourages students to work together to develop their awareness of sounds within words. Includes game guide with instructions.
Teaching topics include alliteration, sound talk, constrasting sounds, rhyming pairs, voice sounds and rhyming groups. This value pack contains 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
2. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Phonological Awareness Pre-Reading & Reading Bingo Game | Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Great addition to our other bingo products - also featured on Amazon. Targets - game targets ten different phonological awareness skills.
Boards - 20 double-sided bingo Playing Boards 8½" x 11". Cards - 240 full-color pre-reading & reading Sound Cards 2⅛" x 3⅝". Educational - Helps children learn important early reading skills.
3. Fun Express #ad
Phonics and Language Games for Kindergarten Kids, Fun Express Phonological Awareness Games, Alliteration, 200 Piece File Folder Game #adFun Express #ad
- A fun addition to learning activities these file folder games are an excellent resource for helping students strengthen phonological awareness through a variety of hands-on educational activities. Cardstock.
Games include: alliteration short vowel sounds Long Vowel Sounds Words that Rhyme How Many Syllables Vocabulary Sounds Reverse and Pick the Blend. Includes 10 folder games 10 game piece sets and 10 storage envelopes. Each folder game focuses on a different element of phonological awareness.
4. hand2mind #ad
Hand2mind Learn to Read with BOB Books & VersaTiles Sight Words, Educational Books for Toddlers, Phonemic Awareness Workbook, Kindergarten Learning Activities, Science of Reading, Early Reader Books #adhand2mind #ad
- Kids can practice their reading skills with Versatile educational puzzle-like answer case and workbook. Phonics books for beginning readers: engage early readers with learning to read games, to make practice reading fun.
Then close the case and flip it to check your work. Effective learning with versatiles: simply line up the puzzle and tiles on top. Introduce sight words: bob books offers repetition and fun stories to introduce important sight words.
Early reader books: our easy-to-use literacy learning Kit includes 10 Bob Books, 1 Versatile answer case, and a 20-page Versatile workbook with 20 hands-on learning to read activities.
Pick up the tiles and use them to answer the questions. The sight word books set helps parents reinforce literacy concepts at home through hands-on learning. Kindergarten workbooks for learning to read: Our BOB Books and VersaTiles sets are great gifts for preschool and kindergarten teachers, as well as students that are learning how to read books.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
5. Junior Learning #ad
Listening & Phonemic Awareness Skills, Junior Learning Phase 1 Phonemic Awareness Workbook, Develop Speaking, Multicolor #adJunior Learning #ad
- Progress map and completion stickers included. Develop speaking, listening & phonemic awareness skills. Bright, colorful illustrations.
This workbook supports children as they begin to learn the 44 letter sounds of the English language. Activities progress week by week around Phase 1 of the Letters & Sounds systematic phonics program.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|
6. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Phonological Awareness Fun Park Board Game and Book | Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 420 cards color-coded for seven areas of phonological awareness. Educational - increases children’s awareness of the sounds and syllables of spoken words. Eight player characters, foam "prize" tokens, and electronic spinner for game play. Colorfully, illustrated game board 16" x 16".
7. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications | Phonemic Awareness Fun Deck Flash Cards | Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 57 rhyming picture cards 2½" x 3½" with 19 sets. Sturdy, compact tin can be taken anywhere. Great addition to our many other Card Decks also featured on Amazon. Educational - teaches your children how to rhyme by changing the first sound in words.
8. Coogam #ad
Sight Words Flashcards Alphabet Puzzle Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old, Coogam Wooden Short Vowel Reading Letters Sorting Spelling Games #adCoogam #ad
- More than 48 combinations of 3-letter-word waiting for kids to create and explore! A perfect montessori learning tool for teaching children to read phonetically, play letters blending, encourages the development of motor skills, and rhyme. Wooden reading blocks: there are 114 pcs that come in the toy set, containing 58 pcs of wooden lowercase letter blocks, 5wooden spell boards in palm-size, 50 CVC phonics word flashcards with picture illustrations, and 1draw-string portable bag.
The portable bag makes it easier to clean up and keeps everything together, homeschooling mama, classroom teacher, or preschooler. Perfect education aid: blending sounds and building words by filling letters in the blank is a great way to reinforce essential phonics needed to learn to read, a perfect aid for a struggling/ beginning reader, which support a kids’ language development.
The flashcards are printed in thick cardstocks that cover a splashproof PET film to ensure long-time use. Great binding activities: the well-made wooden reading blocks are a perfect“grab and go” activity that does not include a screen.
Great to be binding activities with friends, families, and teachers. Ideal gifts for birthdays and Christmas through all kinds of festivals. Sensory tactile learner: the manipulation of the blocks and matching words to the cards adds fun for kids to work with CVC word families, problem-solving skills while engaging them in practicing to sound out short words. Meet safety requirement: the wooden blocks of perfect size for little hands are made of sustainable linden wood, no splinter, fine finish, crafting with smooth edges and a burr-free feel, and non-toxic.
9. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL457 Blend Flips, Multi #adJunior Learning #ad
- Photographic images used throughout. Simple way to learn by flipping over the pages to build new words. Blends are color-coded to support learning. Teach blends using a double sided flip stand. Learn blend beginnings on one side and blend endings on the other. Skill level: Beginner.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|